• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I died in the Suicune encounter and now it won't let me proceed

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Ok, I've died in the Suicune encounter. I've already saved after, so I can't go back and catch him. I've checked to see if he is still there (he isn't), I've gone to the ruins of alph to see if I have to do something for them (I don't), and I've gone to the ice path and the guy is still standing there. I don't know what to do. Help please. I really like this game.

Years
Ok, I've died in the Suicune encounter. I've already saved after, so I can't go back and catch him. I've checked to see if he is still there (he isn't), I've gone to the ruins of alph to see if I have to do something for them (I don't), and I've gone to the ice path and the guy is still standing there. I don't know what to do. Help please. I really like this game.

Hi there - welcome to PC!! I recommend asking your question in the thread for the ROM Hack or Fan Game that you're playing - this section is questions/feedback about this community (PokéCommunity) as a whole.

Back