• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your ideal evil team organization

Years
What would your ideal evil team be like in a Pokemon game? Would they have extreme goals like most other teams in the past, or would they just be your everyday thugs like Team Skull from SM/USUM? I'm curious to know!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Alright, so I may go at length with this, but I had a really good idea for an evil team. The team would start with what would be considered small crimes, but they start expanding.

The team that I'm going to describe here is kinda a hybrid between a cyber attack-themed team and a time travel team. At first, you'll notice them doing small crimes, but soon after you'll discover that their aim is to attempt to hack into the Pokemon Storage System using various means such as viruses, hardware manipulation or just brute force, and extract Pokemon from within, for their own nefarious deeds. As a result of that, the Pokemon you'll fight will start out as the usual bunch, but will become increasingly varied as the plot progresses. You'll also notice them at times messing with gym leaders and stealing their Pokemon from within their PC. However, that's what the game wants you to believe. It is discovered that a plot-important character, who happens to be one of the most powerful trainers in the world, owns a Pokemon that holds a special item, which has been passed down for generations, that will allow access to the legendary Pokemon's chamber, but considering the legendary hasn't needed to be awoken and the area around it is now inaccessible, he has released it from his PC but kept the item in a very secure space. To circumvent this, the evil team will go back in time to try and find the specific Pokemon while it was still holding the item in the PC, steal it from within, and attempt to use its held item as a key to catch the legendary in the past. From that point onwards the player has to deal with grunts attempting their deeds in the past as well as the present, so they will have the option to swap between a present and past version of the region.

Knowing this will upset the balance of events, the player has to stop them from doing this and disrupting the flow of time. What would certainly cop this off, however, is the final battle with the evil team leader to be appropriately climactic. Considering the status of the plot-important character, he will fight you with a full team of six Pokemon, not just with varied types, but with actual competitive movesets, such as Protean Greninja, Choice Band Scizor and Mega Alakazam, as well as optimal natures and EVs and a much smarter AI comparable to that of battle facilities, that will switch randomly.

Last edited:
Back