• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Shinske should fight AJ... why don't they book that match...

Anyway, I wonder if Jinder is going to be ok with strong style... From what I've heard he's a good worker, but then again, strong style is hardcore as F***. Also, Shinske it's obvious Nakamura is going to LOSE... Probably because of shenanigans.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I feel like the feud between Styles and Owens for the US belt is not too bad of an idea; it elevates the status of the title in the eyes of some, including my own.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
P.S.: This is my response to the rumor that Heyman is lobbying for Joe to win the Universal Title.

**** off. ROMAN 4 CHAMP.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Well... it's the moment of truth tonight.

If Roman wins... everyone will "riot." But me? I'LL CELEBRATE.

WIN FOR ME AND MAKE MY YEAR REIGNS. I BELIEVE IN YOU WHEN EVERYONE ELSE CLEARLY DOESN'T.

That's really all I have to say.

P.S.: They're pushing Nakamura too fast. He doesn't deserve a main title yet.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Very pleased Natalya won the Smackdown Women's Title last night. I have a feeling she won't hold the belt for long but it is a much deserved title. Natalya's past Championship win was for The Divas Title almost seven years ago.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Agreed; very well-deserved.

I'm happy that Roode's lost his title to be honest; I'm looking forward to his main roster debut!

Last edited:

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Nakamura Lost... to Jinder... T_T

holy f*** I think my world is about to end.

Damn You WWE Bookers... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Roman's mic delivery was sweet, although off-script.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
What was the point of giving Sasha the title if they were going to give it straight back to Alexa a week later?

A short title reign in a host of them for the RAW Women's Title. I cannot see Natalya holding the Smackdown title for very long either.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What do we think about WWE potentially acquiring GFW's tape library?

Years
Is there talk about this again? I remember back before Billy Corgan tried to take over then-TNA, that there were some rumors floating around that WWE was interested in their library.

Anyway, I think it would be a great move for WWE, since they would finally be able to acknowledge what guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, etc. were doing pre-WWE, and where guys like Kurt Angle and Drew McIntyre did in their time away (well, depending on how recent the library would extend to). And while it may be 5-10 years too late, it would be interesting to see WWE finally acknowledging them, even if was in the past tense.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It seems like things are a little more serious this time; Jeff Jarret has moved on to other projects, and Anthem no longer has any interest on being in the wrestling scene. It's surprising how quickly this has escalated. Sinclair may be looking to place a bid as well, but I'm not sure what the point would be as ROH moves to the number two spot by default once GFW is gone.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
So... I've made my decision on John Cena vs Roman Reigns.

Which is...

I DON'T CARE WHO WINS. I REFUSE TO CHOOSE AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm enjoying Ziggler's gimmick, but I'm wondering how far this could go...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I hope they do the same thing the wyatts did, they go off on their own, but can still be a team when it's called for.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm personally not too excited of them reuniting; it feels kind of backwards.

Last edited:
Back