11.2 Years
Charge the paddles to 360..

CLEAR!

*shock*

Charging again..

CLEAR!

*shock*

LIVE ROLE PLAY! LIVE!

EDIT: I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak.
Spoiler:

RPs Chabz is in: Legendary Guardians // What It Takes // Heros: Aftermath // The World Ends With You: Another Game // The Hunting Of The Shinies // Legend Of Kuromi Island // Deus Ex Machina

CHABZ IS TAKING A SMALL HIATUS - WILL RETURN WHEN READY!

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan

Age 27
The Void
Seen April 6th, 2016
Posted December 9th, 2010
1,215 posts
14 Years
ugh... well, I think we can officially start this RP tomorow. Why tomorow? Because i'll start it after I get out of work, and this gives you time to read this and get your acts together!

REMEMBER! signups are still open to anyone that wishes to join!

see you all tomorow!

even though the thread died along time ago...I will continue on the memory of the "Arr, I Be A Pirate" RP! ARRR!

Family:

older sibling: JBC blank
sister:the oh-so-annoyingly-literate, Bell
RL cousin: Takanushi
fellow thunderclan member: Frostfur

My Site! Please visit! Please!!! >.<

A Destined Heart - My Fic

made by Mr. Tumnus (mort rayne)

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer

Age 28
Quincy
Seen March 29th, 2012
Posted March 29th, 2012
192 posts
11.2 Years
-screams- Omfg no way we are finally starting this RP!? YAY!!!!! This is so exciting I can't wait =]

EDIT: So much for starting tomorrow lol. Oh and question, is there where the RP is taking place? There isn't a main thread so I was just curious.
Spoiler:

RPs Chabz is in: Legendary Guardians // What It Takes // Heros: Aftermath // The World Ends With You: Another Game // The Hunting Of The Shinies // Legend Of Kuromi Island // Deus Ex Machina

CHABZ IS TAKING A SMALL HIATUS - WILL RETURN WHEN READY!

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan

Age 27
The Void
Seen April 6th, 2016
Posted December 9th, 2010
1,215 posts
14 Years
gah...sorry 'bout the EXTREME delay (almost a month) but i've been exausted from actually getting a job... and school starts tomorow.. so maybe it'll start some time this week... i'll PM you all when it dose so you know!

again, truely sorry! Ja Ne!

even though the thread died along time ago...I will continue on the memory of the "Arr, I Be A Pirate" RP! ARRR!

Family:

older sibling: JBC blank
sister:the oh-so-annoyingly-literate, Bell
RL cousin: Takanushi
fellow thunderclan member: Frostfur

My Site! Please visit! Please!!! >.<

A Destined Heart - My Fic

made by Mr. Tumnus (mort rayne)
Advertiser Content