• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
So actually i can't even patch the rom with nups, it says patch doesn't match the file. Tried more rom of fire red but nothing; tried to patch anyway but when i open it juat white screen comes out. Ideas?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
So actually i can't even patch the rom with nups, it says patch doesn't match the file. Tried more rom of fire red but nothing; tried to patch anyway but when i open it juat white screen comes out. Ideas?
Yeah, still nothing. If this is just a joke, just tell me as this is getting really annoying.

So I remade the patch try again
DOWNLOAD

you trolled us but why, I believe this hack was for real. but good joke, I am a little sad its not the real thing.
Cause I felt like it.:P I could maybe eventually make this as a real thing, BUT it wont have nearly as many features as I suck with asm. Maybe once I finish Blackened Night This will be my next real project.

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
don't bother downloading, the egg hatches into a bidoof

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
is this really a troll or will it unlock the real game at Easter
if it is a troll then PLEASE MAKE IT REAL LOOKS SO EPIC

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Would you mind if I made a youtube video on one of these at some time in the future?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
About the Halloween hack...

It should be obvious but...
I already found the five Ghost Pieces and I did activated the elevator but WHERE CAN I FIND THE ELEVATOR???
The elevators around still not working, and I couldn't find a 'hidden' one.

Is it outside Silph Co or what

sorry for my english btw

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
don't bother downloading, the egg hatches into a bidoof
Dont say that, theres more to it than just the bidoof.

is this really a troll or will it unlock the real game at Easter
if it is a troll then PLEASE MAKE IT REAL LOOKS SO EPIC
I'm thinking about making the summer hack using the gen 4 style that I showed in the pictures, so wait for that.:)

Would you mind if I made a youtube video on one of these at some time in the future?
I dont mind. Go right ahead.

About the Halloween hack...

It should be obvious but...
I already found the five Ghost Pieces and I did activated the elevator but WHERE CAN I FIND THE ELEVATOR???
The elevators around still not working, and I couldn't find a 'hidden' one.

Is it outside Silph Co or what

sorry for my english btw
It's on the same floor as the laptop, go down and there shuld be an odd looking corridor that goes off to the right, the elevator is there.

And its been more than enough time, so I'm curious as to if anyone has gotten to the end of the Easter Revolution? Cause thers more than just the bidoof.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
You have a very unique style of this threads. I love the fact that instead of a whole game, you do mini rom hacks and little editions. I absolutely love it! Keep it up :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
How do i play the easter hack i patch and start emu on phone but game seems to freeze on a egg animation i tried to root my phone to try another emulator for full version but my phone wont start at all and i think it needs to be replaced im very upset about this

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Whoa, this sounds amazing! About to try some of these. So, have you/will you release your research and development on some of these features like mega evolution, customization, hunger, etc. I'm particularly interested in the death thing that deletes a fainted Pokemon.

Lol, now that I played it I see the joke.

Last edited:

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Seems the Easter hack takes forever to start, I will never give up through {XD}

Back