• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hug/Date or Reject/Dump? - Pokémon Trainer edition

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Ported over from the general Forum Games section, here's this forum's version of Hug/Date or Reject/Dump - with Pokémon Trainers!

The rules are just as simple. The first poster will name a Pokémon Trainer (from the games, the anime, the manga, etc.), and the second poster will answer whether they would hug/date them or reject/dump them, then leaving another name for the following poster to comment on, and so on and so forth. For example...

User 1 said:
User 2 said:
Hug! Gosh, after playing S/V up to the end, he really needs one!

Brassius?
User 3 said:
Reject. Heck, I'd even say kill, before he kills me. He's a dangerous weirdo.

Opal?

Let's get on with it! I'll start.

Silver?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
...Okay, hug. I found him a bit creepy, but you really can't blame him for his upbringing.

Gladion?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Reject, or just ignore. She's just not very interesting to be around.

Hall Matron Argenta?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Ehhhhh reject. Took a while to decide, but she gives me off vibes for some reason.

Kabu?

Years
Date, he is an older gentleman that still looks distinguished with the salt and pepper hair, and he was a good sport. I like how he appreciated a good battle and sees you off on the way out of town. Also watching him use such a cool gmax centiscorch made me want my own.

Mina?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Reject, reject, and I cannot stress this enough, REJECT. Dude has serious issues. What the hell is wrong with him?

Lance?

Years
This is a tricky one because he's a good character with a great, iconic music theme and nototious way of dressing and talking, mostly spends his time dancing with his pokemon, so part of me wants to hug this funny, free-spirited fellow, but he is also still part of Team Cipher, and using pokemon that have been corrupted into shadow pokemon and trying to rule the world. So no matter how fun the battles with him were, I gotta say reject.

Avery?

Years
hmmm... he's initially quite the underhanded jerk, but becomes more decent later on.
Is it enough for a hug... I'll just Reject.

Guess I'll go with the counterpart:
Klara?

Back