• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Full-length retro fantasy novels similar to "The Three-Body Problem"

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 4, 2023
When I first read it, I didn't think it was very ordinary. However, after reading ten chapters, I gradually felt that the plot was too exciting. It opened up the world barrier of imagination in my mind. It's amazing, it's really like another parallel world, but the rules and laws of that world are completely different from ours. It's amazing, and at the same time, there must be our philosophy as the basis to explain the story, and we can learn a lot of philosophical issues from the side! ! ! , a very valuable fantasy and retro science fiction theme. . . . . . ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Search in youtube:One Thought Is Eternal Chapter 1-4

audiovisual novel youtube link:https://youtu.be/pdYoAxZVdF0

Back