• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I guess maybe because I've been exposed to symbolism in colours from an early age because my Aunt is an artist, specifically she paints abstract stuff.
Red was always associated with power and authority, fitting but intimidating for someone with such few posts as myself.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hey it's a reduction in the amount of bureaucracy. It's never a bad thing! Too bad that stuff like this never happens in real life, be it on the large scale of a government or down to small scale of your work and college >_<; sigh

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I demand we give that sexy green to another usergroup. I vote mods because our color is too close to Supporters.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I miss that green. I can't get used to my name in red - or Shawn or Jess's for that matter. But on the flip side, if we'd kept the same color, it wouldn't have felt like a promotion. XD
Not that it really is much of one anyway, lmao.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yeah I demand we give that sexy green to another usergroup. I vote mods because our color is too close to Supporters.

Whaaa? No actually our colors are too close to yours, since our usergroup was made after yours. We need a sexy ass green for supporters PLEAASSEEE!!! :(

Years
I was way used to the green honestly, plus it was one of the best colors on the site imho. But that's not saying the red isn't awesome~ I'd totally be for another mod or supporter color, though. |D

(Live, you'd look best in the s-mod orange to me. :3c)

Echidna

Years
I was way used to the green honestly, plus it was one of the best colors on the site imho. But that's not saying the red isn't awesome~ I'd totally be for another mod or supporter color, though. |D

I mean seriously, epic :3
Check this out:
Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No the non-bold dilutes its greatness. >:(

Years

It fits my shockingly electric username oh so well. <3

@Toujours IT'S AMAZING ENJOY MY DEW

Years
Now this is a topic I really wanted - staff colors!

Seriously Audy, I liked you better when you were green but I'll get used to it.

However, the moderator blue is my favorite one cos I love the shade of blue used, it's like a steel blue and I just totally see it as my color. Although the supporter blue is pretty close, just not as sexy.

And Livewire, I agree you'd look awesome as a s-mod. That orange totally screams you. However orange doesn't look as good on me, if you look at my "Staff Lolz" picture album.

Seriously, if you look at this screenshot of mine you can tell I adore that blue:
Spoiler:

BLUE IS THE COLOR THAT SUITS ME EVERYWHERE.

I love seeing what some members would look like in different staff colors, that's why I like to edit screenshots with the colors that I think suit them. And I did it all with MS Paint!

And I say no to supporters being green, blue is the only color that looks good on me.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
Now this is a topic I really wanted - staff colors!

Seriously Audy, I liked you better when you were green but I'll get used to it.

However, the moderator blue is my favorite one cos I love the shade of blue used, it's like a steel blue and I just totally see it as my color. Although the supporter blue is pretty close, just not as sexy.

And Livewire, I agree you'd look awesome as a s-mod. That orange totally screams you. However orange doesn't look as good on me, if you look at my "Staff Lolz" picture album.

Seriously, if you look at this screenshot of mine you can tell I adore that blue:
Spoiler:

BLUE IS THE COLOR THAT SUITS ME EVERYWHERE.

I love seeing what some members would look like in different staff colors, that's why I like to edit screenshots with the colors that I think suit them. And I did it all with MS Paint!

YOU SHALL NOT TAKE DOWN OUR GLORY.
Today is the day my friends, the day the supporters prevail and their greatness dominates, today is the day we show the world who we are, what we can do, and prove to them that we are superior.
Today is the day we turn green.

Didn't you say you were going bowling? :U

Anyways, there are so many potential colors that we could go with. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS.
I am bowling.

Years
YOU SHALL NOT TAKE DOWN OUR GLORY.
Today is the day my friends, the day the supporters prevail and their greatness dominates, today is the day we show the world who we are, what we can do, and prove to them that we are superior.
Today is the day we turn green.

I am bowling.

I think I remember this topic being brought up in the VIP Forum, pink for supporters. I wouldn't like pink cos even though it would appeal to female users, it wouldn't appeal to male users.

I dare you to test green on me and see if I look any different.

But remember, when I got supporter'd back on the 2nd someone thought I was a mod at first. I remember Went mentioned that supporters were first green, then purple and then the current blue hue.

Echidna

Years
I think I remember this topic being brought up in the VIP Forum, pink for supporters. I wouldn't like pink cos even though it would appeal to female users, it wouldn't appeal to male users.

I dare you to test green on me and see if I look any different.

But remember, when I got supporter'd back on the 2nd someone thought I was a mod at first. I remember Went mentioned that supporters were first green, then purple and then the current blue hue.

Ermahgerd O__O
If we turn pink, I'm planting a bomb in staff HQ and YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT!!!11!1
@{

Besides, looking at Jordan's post, we already called dibs on green :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back