• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you be and why?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Okay, mewtwo in armour, I editted your first post in this thread to make it legible and easy for people to actually decipher. @.@ Please, try and type your posts using actual words - this isn't some slang chatroom. Thanks~

Anyway, I'd probably Ninetales. :33 It's kind of just a spur of the moment thing actually. XD But I think Ninetales is really beautiful and is very powerful as well. :3 As for my signature move, I'd probably have it be Confusion or Fire Spin. =3 Both attacks are rather powerful and can cause side effects like making the Pokemon confused or giving it a nasty burn. :O

~Kelsey

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2005
ditto!

ditto is definitly the best pokemon, anyone else agree with me?! I love episode with ditto hehe his eyes are so funny.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I would be a Weezing, cuz i like that Pok?mon! Or i would be a... Arbok...! Yes, Weezing or Arbok.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Hard to say... I'd love to be a graceful dragonair or an uberly cute cradily (my favourite pokemon), but if I was a pokemon I'd probaly want to be a worryless butterfree.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
Years
I would be a Charizard because they are strong,can fly, are fire-type and Charizard rules!
-Nomaiya-

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'd want to be a Pikachu, because Pikachu is freaking awesome, and adorable...

Though being a flying type would be cool too. In which case I would want to be Pidgeotto.

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
i think that i wo9uld want to be luugia because it is so graceful and it can fly XD
ive always wanted to fly...
and i also like water... XD
so yeah, id want to be lugia!~
~Jenny

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I'd want to be a Feebas!!^0^

Only a Feebas!!Not any other pokemon!!(Well,maybe a Swellow,I've always wanted to feel what its like to fly....But,Feebas is the top of my list forever!>_<)
I want to show everyone that as a Feebas,I be beautiful too,niah!!Not just my evolved form,Milotic.-_-
And besides,they're cute!^^

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2008
I'd a a houndoom. Yeah. that's it. lolz coz he's really cool and he's a dog and I likes doggie, then again.. I could be an Arcanine. lolz

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Years
Merry Chrystmas

If i would be a pokemon will be the gengar ! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

17178.md.jpg

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Mew probably, as it's playful, inquisitive, cute, able to float.... and can you just imagine what it would be like to have psychic powers??? Yeah, Mew most definitely. A Mew that knows Transform.

Back