The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking
[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #23476    
Old January 28th, 2013 (2:13 PM).
Flame999's Avatar
Flame999 Flame999 is offline
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Lavaridge Town
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 103
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
    Fade? You mean like disappear?

    It's disappear 0xPersonEventNumber
    set a flag after that if you want it to be permanent (and change the person ID on A-map to that flag #)
    Yes disappear like the rocket grunt after you help bill in fire red and i'm using pksv by the way and this is my script

    '-----------------------
    #org 0x740001
    trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 0x8740018 0x8740051
    msgbox 0x8740069 '"I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn C..."
    callstd 0x6
    end


    '---------
    ' Strings
    '---------
    #org 0x740018
    = I hope you're ready to end all battles cause here I come

    #org 0x740051
    = You were ready afterall

    #org 0x740069
    = I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn Champion

    When i put disappear 0x1 or whatever after callstd 0x6 it says Unknown keyword "disappear" at line 6 what do I do I have no clue what to do? if you can help thanks

    Relevant Advertising!

      #23477    
    Old January 28th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
    karatekid552's Avatar
    karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
    What happens if I push it?....
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 1,766
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
      Yes disappear like the rocket grunt after you help bill in fire red and i'm using pksv by the way and this is my script

      '-----------------------
      #org 0x740001
      trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 0x8740018 0x8740051
      msgbox 0x8740069 '"I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn C..."
      callstd 0x6
      end


      '---------
      ' Strings
      '---------
      #org 0x740018
      = I hope you're ready to end all battles cause here I come

      #org 0x740051
      = You were ready afterall

      #org 0x740069
      = I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn Champion

      When i put disappear 0x1 or whatever after callstd 0x6 it says Unknown keyword "disappear" at line 6 what do I do I have no clue what to do? if you can help thanks
      "Disappear" is PKSVUI talk for "hidesprite" in XSE. It is the same command (in terms of hex numbers) just different names.

      If you want him to stay gone, make sure you set it up like this:

      fadescreen 0x____
      hidesprite 0x______
      setflag 0xflag#
      fadescreen 0x_____

      Then, take the flag# and set it as the Person I.D. in A-map.
      __________________

      Paired with Simba
        #23478    
      Old January 28th, 2013 (2:31 PM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by FBI.
      FBI's Avatar
      FBI FBI is offline
      Free supporter
       
      Join Date: Jan 2013
      Location: Unknown Island
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,863
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
      Yes disappear like the rocket grunt after you help bill in fire red and i'm using pksv by the way and this is my script

      '-----------------------
      #org 0x740001
      trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 0x8740018 0x8740051
      msgbox 0x8740069 '"I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn C..."
      callstd 0x6
      end


      '---------
      ' Strings
      '---------
      #org 0x740018
      = I hope you're ready to end all battles cause here I come

      #org 0x740051
      = You were ready afterall

      #org 0x740069
      = I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn Champion

      When i put disappear 0x1 or whatever after callstd 0x6 it says Unknown keyword "disappear" at line 6 what do I do I have no clue what to do? if you can help thanks
      For this, you want him to disappear as fast as you finish talking to him? If that's the case you need to add the line:
      disappear LASTTALKED
      after the callstd, then set a flag to keep him disappeared. Make sure you change his Person ID
      to whatever flag you used (found in A-Map).

      EDIT:
      Try it out yourself first. If it doesn't work look at this as reference:
      Spoiler:

      #dyn 0x740000
      #org @start
      trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 @begin @defeat
      msgbox @afterwards
      callstd MSG_NORMAL
      disappear LASTTALKED
      setflag 0x560
      release
      end

      'I'm too lazy to add newline charachters, you get the idea

      #org @begin
      = I hope you're ready to end all battles cause here I come

      #org @defeat
      = You were ready afterall

      #org @afterwards
      = I came from Kanto to test a Hoenn Champion.
      __________________
      ...
        #23479    
      Old January 29th, 2013 (12:42 AM).
      stocko's Avatar
      stocko stocko is offline
      Toast Engineer
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 38
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
        1. I searched using the Pallet editor in VBA on my BPEE rom and found the offset of the Rayquaza's pallet in the title screen to be 0x00DDE418 and the pallet for the glow on its body to be at 0x00D8BA54.

        2. You can change the character in FireRed using JPAN's hacked engine. To make the change at the beginning in the selection area will require ASM or a very, very fancy script with lots of variables and picture boxes.

        Look in the spoiler for a past post on removing the intro. From their, if you know what flags and stuff to write, you could try writing your own ASM or script to make it work:
        Spoiler:




        For the answer to question one I think you may have been confused. I was after the actual Pokemon logo's palette if it was the incorrect palette I was using. If not, any suggestions as to why the palette was not changing correctly. But thanks for the answer nonetheless :)

        Thanks heaps for question 2's answer, I think you might be sending me along the right track there. I'll look into it further and come up with some more ideas :)

        Thanks a lot for your answers.
        __________________
        Just chillen :D

        I support these hacks :)
          #23480    
        Old January 29th, 2013 (9:10 AM).
        Andrut's Avatar
        Andrut Andrut is offline
        Collecting dust since 1898
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Location: Warsaw, Poland
          Age: 20
          Posts: 286
          Is it possible to implement Emerald style double battles in Fire Red?
          __________________
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by anonymous
          Florges
          It's a forest guardian that pities how bad a type Grass is, so it gets moves to help out Grass-types, but is smart enough not to be Grass-type itself. The appearance is simply mimicry to hide from humans.
            #23481    
          Old January 29th, 2013 (12:00 PM).
          karatekid552's Avatar
          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
          What happens if I push it?....
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 1,766
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by xoax View Post
            Is it possible to implement Emerald style double battles in Fire Red?
            Anything can be done. However, it would require an exteme amount of ASM knowledge and understanding of how to break apart everything and isolate the routines you need. For anyone without a "masters degree" in rom hacking, yeah, it's impossible. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
            __________________

            Paired with Simba
              #23482    
            Old January 29th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
            ~Anbuja's Avatar
            ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
            Let's Keep It Simple
               
              Join Date: Oct 2010
              Location: In Snorlax Stomach
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 321
              Okay question to A-map users:

              Let's say I want to map a bridge over a canyon, I need the behavior byte "Block is covered by Hero", so that when I cross it I'll be on it.

              But what if I make it possible to go to the lowerest level of the canyon, and walk under the bridge , and since the behavior byte is "block is covered by Hero" i will be on it again.

              How'd I do it that when i acess the bridge from down, that the hero is covered by the bridge, as it would be irl too, and that when I acess it from the high level that Im on it.

              I hope I explained it kind off well, if not I'll post screenshots to be more clear.
              __________________
                #23483    
              Old January 29th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
              karatekid552's Avatar
              karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
              What happens if I push it?....
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 1,766
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                Okay question to A-map users:

                Let's say I want to map a bridge over a canyon, I need the behavior byte "Block is covered by Hero", so that when I cross it I'll be on it.

                But what if I make it possible to go to the lowerest level of the canyon, and walk under the bridge , and since the behavior byte is "block is covered by Hero" i will be on it again.

                How'd I do it that when i acess the bridge from down, that the hero is covered by the bridge, as it would be irl too, and that when I acess it from the high level that Im on it.

                I hope I explained it kind off well, if not I'll post screenshots to be more clear.
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=161616

                Nice big section near the end of this tutorial^^^
                __________________

                Paired with Simba
                  #23484    
                Old January 29th, 2013 (2:45 PM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by ~Anbuja.
                ~Anbuja's Avatar
                ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
                Let's Keep It Simple
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2010
                  Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 321
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=161616

                  Nice big section near the end of this tutorial^^^
                  Figured that out in a sec lol ty, but new problem lol

                  Since I don't use a bridge type like that but another one, this:


                  I need now to get it right so that I'am able to walk under it when I come from the green path, but when I walk on the red path, that the 2 ledges(red bubbles) are unwalkable, if i set a 1, I wont be able to get under it if i come from the green path.

                  Any ideas?
                  __________________
                    #23485    
                  Old January 29th, 2013 (3:18 PM).
                  karatekid552's Avatar
                  karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                  What happens if I push it?....
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 1,766
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                    Figured that out in a sec lol ty, but new problem lol

                    Since I don't use a bridge type like that but another one, this:


                    I need now to get it right so that I'am able to walk under it when I come from the green path, but when I walk on the red path, that the 2 ledges(red bubbles) are unwalkable, if i set a 1, I wont be able to get under it if i come from the green path.

                    Any ideas?
                    Just follow the tutorial. C's on the green path, 0's at the ends of the bridge, and 3C's on the bridge. Also, make sure that the behavior bytes are correct.

                    Lastly, if you drew bridge yourself, make sure in the block editor that the block is set up to pass under. So, the left frame of the block should be the ground or a background color, while the right frame is the actual bridge.
                    __________________

                    Paired with Simba
                      #23486    
                    Old January 29th, 2013 (3:35 PM).
                    DrFuji's Avatar
                    DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                    Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Location: Aussie
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,423
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                    Figured that out in a sec lol ty, but new problem lol

                    Since I don't use a bridge type like that but another one, this:


                    I need now to get it right so that I'am able to walk under it when I come from the green path, but when I walk on the red path, that the 2 ledges(red bubbles) are unwalkable, if i set a 1, I wont be able to get under it if i come from the green path.

                    Any ideas?
                    Have the all of the railing's behaviour and background bytes set to 00. Then once you've made your bridge in A-Map set their movement permission to 0xC or whatever movement permission you've set to go under the bridge. This way while the tiles may look like they're connected to the bridge from the player's perspective they will have the behaviour blocks which are underneath (i.e be covered by/ impassable to the player when on top of the bridge and the oposite when underneath). You could kind of liken it to an optical illusion :P
                    __________________
                      #23487    
                    Old January 30th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
                    Jim Boob's Avatar
                    Jim Boob Jim Boob is offline
                    Freelance Mapper
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 30
                      I am looking to start a new hack, and want to use a ROM base, however I all ready have a very good title screen inserted on another rom. Is there a way to harvest the title screen from the old rom and insert into onto the new rom base?
                      __________________
                      Happy to help mapping & scripting.
                      My Maps -
                      Deviant art
                        #23488    
                      Old January 30th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
                      FBI's Avatar
                      FBI FBI is offline
                      Free supporter
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Location: Unknown Island
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,863
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jim Boob View Post
                      I am looking to start a new hack, and want to use a ROM base, however I all ready have a very good title screen inserted on another rom. Is there a way to harvest the title screen from the old rom and insert into onto the new rom base?
                      I think it's easier/safer to re-insert, now that you have the tile map and stuff already done. Though if you're really keen in transferring it over you could just patch the ROM Base over the ROM with the Titlescreen. I think that method is not very safe though, so make a backup.

                      Tell me what happens, I'm using you as my guinea pig for knowledge on possible future references :P.
                      __________________
                      ...
                        #23489    
                      Old January 31st, 2013 (10:06 AM).
                      Noossab Blue's Avatar
                      Noossab Blue Noossab Blue is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Location: USA
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 240
                        I believe this question has been asked before, but I can't find it...

                        Is it possible to "expand" the regional dex instead of giving the national dex in fire red? I mostly mean for the sake of looking at the pokedex.

                        In other words, I would like to receive the regional dex at the beginning of the game, open it up and see all 386 pokemon slots (or at least have that potential when you fill it) instead of 151. But still use the national dex special as a trigger for all the late-game stuff, even if it doesn't directly add capabilities to your pokedex.

                        Is this possible?
                        __________________
                        IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
                        3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

                        Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
                        Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

                          #23490    
                        Old January 31st, 2013 (12:16 PM).
                        karatekid552's Avatar
                        karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                        What happens if I push it?....
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2012
                          Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 1,766
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
                          I believe this question has been asked before, but I can't find it...

                          Is it possible to "expand" the regional dex instead of giving the national dex in fire red? I mostly mean for the sake of looking at the pokedex.

                          In other words, I would like to receive the regional dex at the beginning of the game, open it up and see all 386 pokemon slots (or at least have that potential when you fill it) instead of 151. But still use the national dex special as a trigger for all the late-game stuff, even if it doesn't directly add capabilities to your pokedex.

                          Is this possible?
                          Several people have done it, so you should be able to find some information or someone who did it.

                          You could also just give the player the national dex in the beginning, and 'fake' it later.
                          __________________

                          Paired with Simba
                            #23491    
                          Old January 31st, 2013 (8:33 PM).
                          SpadeEdge16's Avatar
                          SpadeEdge16 SpadeEdge16 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 154
                            So i saved some maps that ive been making, then moved them to a clean rom, but when i uploaded the maps and inserted them, this happened...it wont let me access the next route, even though both routes are open at this point, and i've checked and saved the connections on both maps. Why is this happening? Im sure it had something to do with the process of inserting the new maps, because these worked fine on my test rom.
                            Attached Images
                            File Type: jpg connection.jpg‎ (146.9 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                              #23492    
                            Old January 31st, 2013 (8:55 PM).
                            droomph's Avatar
                            droomph droomph is offline
                            weeb
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2011
                            Location: nowhere spectacular
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Impish
                            Posts: 4,291
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by SpadeEdge16 View Post
                            So i saved some maps that ive been making, then moved them to a clean rom, but when i uploaded the maps and inserted them, this happened...it wont let me access the next route, even though both routes are open at this point, and i've checked and saved the connections on both maps. Why is this happening? Im sure it had something to do with the process of inserting the new maps, because these worked fine on my test rom.
                            Check the movement permissions in those portions of the map. Is it set to "0" or "C"?
                            __________________
                            did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
                            o i forgot 5
                            uraqt


                              #23493    
                            Old February 1st, 2013 (3:37 AM).
                            Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                            Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                            hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                               
                              Join Date: May 2008
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bashful
                              Posts: 3,487
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by SpadeEdge16 View Post
                              So i saved some maps that ive been making, then moved them to a clean rom, but when i uploaded the maps and inserted them, this happened...it wont let me access the next route, even though both routes are open at this point, and i've checked and saved the connections on both maps. Why is this happening? Im sure it had something to do with the process of inserting the new maps, because these worked fine on my test rom.
                              One of the map connections may need to be the "-" version of what you set it as. Try putting one of the values as negative and seeing, if not, try the other way around.
                              __________________


                              Temmie vibrates intensely.

                              awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                              OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                              can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                              RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                #23494    
                              Old February 1st, 2013 (6:24 AM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by Flame999.
                              Flame999's Avatar
                              Flame999 Flame999 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2008
                                Location: Lavaridge Town
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 103
                                one question how would i go about getting a pokemon roaming in fire red if there's a thread the put a link to it I'm just wondering as r/s/e has lati twins and Fire red has Legendary dog based on your starter but is it possible to add one or two?
                                  #23495    
                                Old February 1st, 2013 (10:05 AM).
                                BullZai BullZai is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 6
                                  I have this question, and I'm sure it has been asked a hunderd times, but with the mighty power of google and the forums search engine I been unable to find a solution. Although I found one person with the same question, the answer was simply "There shouldn't be a problem."

                                  (This whole problem concerns XSE and Advance Map)

                                  The problem is that I've made this quite big script consisting of 250 lines, which i'm not sure is completely working, and I'm trying to compile it in my ROM. I've tried the most used ways of compiling that worked for me when I had to use it for message scripts, but the ways I tried it is by clicking the gears, and the batch compile tool. I already loaded the rom in XSE.
                                  I also tried to put both the offset i used after #dynamic and the offset the compile-menu gave me with the @start.

                                  When I insert the script offset, and I open it, the script consist of an line, followed by #org 0xOFFSET.

                                  Sorry for asking the question that is asked a million times, but search engines don't give me a valid answer. If I need to be any clearer, just ask me, and I'll just clarify it.
                                    #23496    
                                  Old February 1st, 2013 (11:23 AM).
                                  Noossab Blue's Avatar
                                  Noossab Blue Noossab Blue is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Location: USA
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 240
                                    Is there a way to define a trainer's pokemon by a variable? For example, telling it to use the value stored in var 0x5000 as the species of pokemon?
                                    __________________
                                    IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
                                    3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

                                    Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
                                    Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

                                      #23497    
                                    Old February 1st, 2013 (12:22 PM).
                                    Jim Boob's Avatar
                                    Jim Boob Jim Boob is offline
                                    Freelance Mapper
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 30
                                      I am having some issues moving tiles around. I have created a lot of maps on one tile set that I want to insert into a rom with a different tile set. So my logic is if i move the tiles in the second rom around so they are in the same places as there equivalent tiles were in the original rom I should be able to insert the map without distorting it to much.

                                      However I think my method for doing this is wrong.
                                      I go into A map >>> open the new rom >>> block editor >>> picture >>> save tile set 1.

                                      Then I open tile set 1 in paint with the intention of moving the tiles around but when I open it up in paint half the tiles are just black.

                                      Sorry I have always been awful with tiles
                                      - Jim
                                      __________________
                                      Happy to help mapping & scripting.
                                      My Maps -
                                      Deviant art
                                        #23498    
                                      Old February 1st, 2013 (1:03 PM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by karatekid552.
                                      karatekid552's Avatar
                                      karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                      What happens if I push it?....
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                                        Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Bold
                                        Posts: 1,766
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
                                        Is there a way to define a trainer's pokemon by a variable? For example, telling it to use the value stored in var 0x5000 as the species of pokemon?
                                        See my response to you in the script help thread.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
                                        one question how would i go about getting a pokemon roaming in fire red if there's a thread the put a link to it I'm just wondering as r/s/e has lati twins and Fire red has Legendary dog based on your starter but is it possible to add one or two?
                                        I'm pretty sure JPAN included this in his hacked engine. See the documentation for it.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by BullZai View Post
                                        I have this question, and I'm sure it has been asked a hunderd times, but with the mighty power of google and the forums search engine I been unable to find a solution. Although I found one person with the same question, the answer was simply "There shouldn't be a problem."

                                        (This whole problem concerns XSE and Advance Map)

                                        The problem is that I've made this quite big script consisting of 250 lines, which i'm not sure is completely working, and I'm trying to compile it in my ROM. I've tried the most used ways of compiling that worked for me when I had to use it for message scripts, but the ways I tried it is by clicking the gears, and the batch compile tool. I already loaded the rom in XSE.
                                        I also tried to put both the offset i used after #dynamic and the offset the compile-menu gave me with the @start.

                                        When I insert the script offset, and I open it, the script consist of an line, followed by #org 0xOFFSET.

                                        Sorry for asking the question that is asked a million times, but search engines don't give me a valid answer. If I need to be any clearer, just ask me, and I'll just clarify it.
                                        Make sure you are running XSE 1.1.1. I have had some problems with the old one not branching out and finding the other half of long scripts I have written.

                                        Now, the @start offset must be the very first dynamic offset in your script (which I am sure you know). Take the offset given to you by XSE and put it in A-map. Verify that it is the exact same number, just preceded by a '$'.

                                        If just checking for mistakes doesn't work, please post the script for us to look at. (Please use [spoiler] or [code] tags:))
                                        __________________

                                        Paired with Simba
                                          #23499    
                                        Old February 1st, 2013 (1:23 PM).
                                        Flame999's Avatar
                                        Flame999 Flame999 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                                          Location: Lavaridge Town
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 103
                                          Karatekid could you put a link to the documentation on here or pm me the info
                                            #23500    
                                          Old February 1st, 2013 (1:41 PM).
                                          karatekid552's Avatar
                                          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                          What happens if I push it?....
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Bold
                                            Posts: 1,766
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Flame999 View Post
                                            Karatekid could you put a link to the documentation on here or pm me the info
                                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194241

                                            Download v1.1

                                            Please read about his hack first, it is very, very useful.
                                            __________________

                                            Paired with Simba
                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:39 PM.