• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Hullo. Still here, though I have nothing to add. I still have yet to Pok?rus and effort train Spinarak. I'll do that in my next batch of trades, which should include an Onix and Scyther to evolve as well, so I guess it's back to Sapphire hatching eggs and searching for shiny Seviper. Will I find him?

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
I will continue my hunting for shiny latias when we came back to our home!!!!for 2 weeks no hunting for me for now i will spend my time on computer so i can reach 30 post weeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!ok need to look whats cool outside the club!!!!

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
changed my avatar again do you guys like it (made it myself)
still ditnt find any new shiny

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
WOW!! cool your avatar looks so cool!!!!!IM going to reach 30 post i think in three days weeeeeeeeeeepppppeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~(^_^)~~~~~~~~~~KK still looking for a good chatmember here!!!!!!

Years
Still working on hatching Onixes and searching for shiny Seviper to pass that time. I ought to be ready for my next trade batch soon, which is when I'll finally get to effort train Spinarak.

azerty said:
changed my avatar again do you guys like it (made it myself)
still ditnt find any new shiny
It looks extremely JPEGgy. I'd advise you to use an 8-bit alpha PNG instead.

maxxa said:
can i join i have a shiny weezing
Yep. Welcome to the club!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Good Luck for your hunting for a shiny seviper metalmario! 4 more to go to be a full member of SHC!!!!!!!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
well I HAVE shiny absol oddish pineco hooh lugia groudon kyogre poocheyna castfrom wynaut and a bunsh more....i forget em all:D:D:D:D

Years
sarah241847 said:
well I HAVE shiny absol oddish pineco hooh lugia groudon kyogre poocheyna castfrom wynaut and a bunsh more....i forget em all:D:D:D:D
That's quite the bold claim... >.<

You'll have to explain better, especially where the Ho-oh and Lugia came from. I'd consider Ho-oh/Lugia the hardest of all shinies to get, even beyond the Lat@s and Catdogs. You'll need to explain.

And now to dig up something reeEeEeally old:

Lord Jaws said:
Hey everyone, maybe if we all look for the same shiny as r5 we will get one sooner. This theory is based on the Aerodactyl story. :P
Oops.. Looks like I did just that with the SHINY BUGGZ last week... XD! Aww well, I was authorized, and the Aerodactyl was just a ruse from the pkmaster, anyway.. (Yes, that post was from ye pkmaster era. o.o) *gestures to ryan how there's no Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, or Carvanha in the Shiny Dex*

Edit: Whoops. While reading some old posts, I noticed that SGM was co-owner'ed last February.. >.< (He deserves it; it's just that I was pressing for no reason) (I've also been a member here for more than 2/3rds of the club's duration, and more than half of its post length. Wow.)

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey how do you get ho-oh and lugia? Pls explain so we know how did you get it !!!!!kk 3 more to go before im gonna be a full member of SHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I realy wanna be a member of shiny hunters but.........I use cheats :(....If I catch some shinys the real way then can I join?I love shinys :).

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
emerald...but i used an island warp cheat to get lugia,and hooh...and i dunno weird ar cheat must have made them shiny too..O_o i almosted fainted when i saw they were shiny... and yes search for TOOOOOOOOOOOONS of time around the right areas and you will found the ones i have....absol was NOT easy...and to get groudon and kyogre...well i still had the island warp cheat on so maybe that was it...who knows...maybe i was just REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lucky...:D

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
No shinyes encountered in the last few days!!!
Hey :) I haven't told you how I cought my shiny pokemon :)
O.K. now somewhere i read about the missingno cheat in fire red :) and this is the only one I have tried :) it said to go to Cinnabar Island and enter the research lab the talk to a few people then go out and walk 3 steps left and 1 down then turn right and use a rod :) It did not work however I used the old rod and I pulled up a level 5 Krabby I didn't need it. then I used the good rod and pulled a level 10 Krabby. after that I used the super rod and ............................................. a level 15 GOLDEN Krabby ;) I did't know about shiny pokemon but it was a WOW and I cought it :) I was like na-nana-nanana :)
after that I understood everything :)

after 3 months I was at a summer camp at the beach. I did'nt bring my game because i was afraid of people who hate people for likeing pokemon ! it's like 200 : 1 here :(
so on the third day (evening) I acidently saw a girl from my camp playing leaf green ! I was like sooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't bring my game !!! after 2 or 3 hours talking about pokemon and other stuff I asked her if she would give me her game tomorow nd she said "Yes !!! Btw I am trying to catch my legendary dog !!!" I like hunting for the dogs :) the next day (evening) I took her game and played for like 45 minutes when a shiny Rattata bumped into me (her) :) I cought it :) na-nana-nanana :) oh wait this is not MY game :) after a lot of agreements she said she would trade it to me ;) hapiness
after 1 month we met (I had to travel 4 hours) and she really traded it to me :) !!!!!

That is everything :) for now :)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
So you really love shinies like me heheh ok im gonna be a full member of SHC!!!!owww...man i forgot to bring my pokemon so its boring just playing computer aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh............. nothing to but its ok 1 week 5 days to go before we go home then i can play my GBA again!!!!!!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
MetalMario said:
That's quite the bold claim... >.<

You'll have to explain better, especially where the Ho-oh and Lugia came from. I'd consider Ho-oh/Lugia the hardest of all shinies to get, even beyond the Lat@s and Catdogs. You'll need to explain.

And now to dig up something reeEeEeally old:

Oops.. Looks like I did just that with the SHINY BUGGZ last week... XD! Aww well, I was authorized, and the Aerodactyl was just a ruse from the pkmaster, anyway.. (Yes, that post was from ye pkmaster era. o.o) *gestures to ryan how there's no Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, or Carvanha in the Shiny Dex*

Edit: Whoops. While reading some old posts, I noticed that SGM was co-owner'ed last February.. >.< (He deserves it; it's just that I was pressing for no reason) (I've also been a member here for more than 2/3rds of the club's duration, and more than half of its post length. Wow.)
Ah nothing better than dragging up old vestiges of torture Ryan days. :) You keep at it MM, do it for me.

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
shinycollector said:
WOW!! cool your avatar looks so cool!!!!!IM going to reach 30 post i think in three days weeeeeeeeeeepppppeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~(^_^)~~~~~~~~~~KK still looking for a good chatmember here!!!!!!
i can be your chatmember!!! please!!!

EDIT i'm looking for a sprite fusion and recolor tutorial if jou now where to find these PM me or post it here

Last edited:
Back