• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Honest

Hi!
Years
About Rick's hand.

Apparently Kirkman regretted having ever gotten rid of it in the comics, so I can see Kirkman not wanting the scene to happen at all in the show. Then again, you never know.

Sirfetch’d

I haven't read the comics so I didn't know about Rick's had, but idk how that would work in the show. If it were to happen though I think it would make for a very interesting episode.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
-Rango
- Rick, as he's (mostly) level headed when dealing with a situation but he's not afraid to go that extra mile to keep everyone safe.
- Rick Grimes

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Also, they've already done the whole losing a hand thing with Merle, so I'm not sure they'd want to repeat that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Welcome to the club Rango!

Also, they've already done the whole losing a hand thing with Merle, so I'm not sure they'd want to repeat that.

Oh wow, I actually didn't consider that. But that's more proof imo that Kirkman wont let it happen. :c

Ugh, season 4 could not be any further away. :c

Rango

Years
I wouldn't like to see Rick lose a hand, I really didn't like the whole idea of it after they met the Governor.
It'll be interesting to see what the new member of their group, Karen, holds in store.
Personally, I think that she'll kill the governor, but that's just my stupid hunch.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I doubt it, she's too new and undeveloped to do something so big. Then again, wasn't the person who killed the Governor in the comics a total stranger?

Rango

Years
I doubt it, she's too new and undeveloped to do something so big. Then again, wasn't the person who killed the Governor in the comics a total stranger?

Yeah, that's where I was getting the idea from, Lily Caul was her name.
Though I can't see her turning on him, or killing Judith, so maybe stuff happens?

Honest

Hi!
Years
So mad right now. The second compendium FINALLY came to my library.

And I can't get it cause my fine's too big, Shoot me.

Sirfetch’d

OMG I really need to pick up the comics and start reading them :x. Also October looks sooooooooo far away. I guess though I can use this time to actually read the comics :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I just read Volume 7 of the comic! I was surprised that Lori lived through the birth. Does anyone know why they decided to kill her off in the show? My friend says it is because no one liked her as a character.

Sirfetch’d

Idk to be honest, but she was my favorite death(omg that sounds awful XD) but she wasn't very likeable as a character :x

Sirfetch’d

D: Andrea was my least favorite death :(((((( Yes she was annoying, but very important to the show. It is gonna be really weird this season without her.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Merle was my favorite death too. He finally redeemed himself.

And Andrea's death annoyed me because she took like ten years to get out of the chair. She could have gotten out a lot faster and would have survived if she hadn't stopped every time she spoke. If I were her, I would have multi-tasked- I mean, it's life or death.

She was an important part of the show, but I don't think I will miss her next season.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah the finale was just annoying all together, especially her stalling in that damn chair XD. I cringed the whole episode even to the point where I was yelling at her stupidity which cost her her life. Ughhhhhh! But yeah, Merle had a great death and the redemption was amazing.

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
Years
-xZSx Venom (call me either volt or Tyler which ever you prefer)
-i like these 3 characters rick grimes for his confidence daryl for being tough and kind hearted and glenn because he is very caring and kind hearted and he is also intelligent with decision making.
-I got glenn because i am quick witted and dexterous

Honest

Hi!
Years
The front page has been edited with the new members!

No point in hiding it, I'm probably not going to gives news updates, unless something really big happens. So in the meanwhile, feel free to talk Walking Dead. =D

Back