ssbCasper

Falco Main

Male
Yoshi's Story
Seen September 26th, 2020
Posted September 26th, 2020
8 posts
3.1 Years
Hey everyone! I'm Casper, another dev on the Empire team. Just wanted to say that we have officially started Ep3 development! While we don't usually do progress reports on here, we will put out a message on our Discord server whenever we reach big milestones. So if you want to keep up with our progress and provide feedback so we can improve the game I recommend checking it out. Otherwise hope everyone is enjoying Ep2!
Double laser from the edge isn't safe.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
23 posts
2.1 Years
patch 2.3 is now live! It's a mini-update, so we're keeping it exclusive for our discord members only!

(https://discord.gg/Ntj8zqh)

we added some new post-episode 2 content back in Polaris:
check out the new explorer's guild mission!

general changelog:
all 5 terrain effects are now fully implemented (yes, there's a new terrain available this patch)
introduced a new class of move that deals damage and sets up a pseudo hazard (that can't be cleared by defog, etc). the pseudo-hazard can be proc'd by a different type of move to either damage the opponent or heal a teammate.
the primeape line now has gorilla tactics
ice breaker now also mold breaks in hail.
frisk now also applies the effect of anticipation
QoL buffs for flail & reversal
safeguard now also blocks disable, taunt, encore, imprison, ability suppression, heal block, etc.
rose's team will now feel slightly less bulky

The rest of episode 3 is in continued development! But for now, enjoy!

ssbCasper

Falco Main

Male
Yoshi's Story
Seen September 26th, 2020
Posted September 26th, 2020
8 posts
3.1 Years
Hey folks, quick update and announcement.

Update: We're making progress, dialogue is done minus revisions, eventing has been underway for awhile, most of the art related stuff is done bar any new pokemon / pokemon forms that may or may not be on the way. Rebalancing is done, coding is being worked on. We don't do timelines here but just know things are rolling and we'll let you know when we start testing.
Announcement: As a "thank you" gift to both the rest of the dev team and our wonderful player base / community. I got some artwork commissioned for our male protagonist Perseus! Shoutout June for the incredible job!

As always, thank you for enjoying our game, keep an eye out for updates, and long live the Empire!
Double laser from the edge isn't safe.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted October 12th, 2020
10 posts
2.7 Years
Here's a step by step guide to run Empire on Android.

You will need to install joiplay emulator and it's plug-in for rpg maker you can get these on google play. You then need to download empire and unzip it. In joiplay you will then need to click the + sign and locate the .exe file once located you can now run the game and bam you can play empire on Android
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
23 posts
2.1 Years
"Something's come up. In Illyria. Do NOT check in at the outpost. Here, this is your assignment. We've been keeping tabs on them for some time now.

This needs to be done cleanly. Remember, the most important thing is to recover the target. Everything else is secondary. Use the asset as you see fit, but make certain there are no loose ends.

And there won't be a problem with any... personal... conflicts of interest regarding this assignment, correct?"

"No, sir. I'll get it done."

Pokemon Empire "Episode 3: Dust to Dust" has arrived!

Early access available now only from our official discord channel!
https://discord.gg/Ntj8zqh
Male
Wouldn't you like to know, weatherboy?
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
15 posts
2.6 Years
Hi, just wanna say this game looks amazing, but I've got one question that I usually have about "in progress" games. That being, how close to full completion is this, if it isn't already? I ask due to me having some commitment issues so if I play a game I want to do it all at once, to full completion. A better way of phrasing, I guess is, could you give a rough completion percentage? Thanks in advance
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
71 posts
194 Days
Hi, just wanna say this game looks amazing, but I've got one question that I usually have about "in progress" games. That being, how close to full completion is this, if it isn't already? I ask due to me having some commitment issues so if I play a game I want to do it all at once, to full completion. A better way of phrasing, I guess is, could you give a rough completion percentage? Thanks in advance
The game currently have 3 episodes, with 3 gyms.
So I think it's nowhere close to completion,even though there's still a lot to do, the devs said the game would have 18 gyms, one for each type, so there are probably going to be more than 18 episodes