• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Double Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
<div style="text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 8pt;"><a href="showthread.php?t=191751" style="color: white;">Chatterbox</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191838" style="color: white;">Skype Manifesto</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191716" style="color: white;">Gaming Events</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191752" style="color: white;">Small writing contest</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191724" style="color: white;">Community Crossword</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191375" style="color: white;">Singing Contest</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191711" style="color: white;">Wi-Fi Battle Tournament</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191706" style="color: white;">Shoddy Battle Tournament</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191761" style="color: white;">Art contest</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191787" style="color: white;">Graphics contest</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191719" style="color: white;">Design-a-Pokémon</a> - <a href="showthread.php?t=191750" style="color: white;">Map Design Competition</a></div>
GetTogetherLogo.png
Event name here

^wtf? Someone fix that stupid glitch
1z4wx9g.png
Tournament Rules
☆ First and foremost, abide to the PokeCommunity Forum-wide Rules. Otherwise you're uncool, man. You MUST own a copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum with Wi-Fi capabilities in order to sign up first. This basically means you must have a wireless router for your DS (or a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB) and internet access. If you don't have a wireless router, you can pick it up at RadioShack, Circuit City, and the like. ☆ The following clauses are in effect throughout the match:
Sleep Clause: No more than one Pokemon should be asleep on the same team. Exceptions include Pokemon that put themselves to sleep using REST, and if a Pokemon is stuck in a situation where you have no other choice but to put the opponent to sleep (Examples: Effect Spore, Encored Hypnosis) Evasion Clause: The use of attacks that tamper with a Pokemon's evasion or accuracy is prohibited (Examples: Double Team, Sand-Attack). Exceptions may include Acupressure and Metronome, which may alter evasiveness and accuracy by chance. OHKO Clause: Moves that always OHKO the opponent when the move connects are not to be used. Those moves are Fissure, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, and Guillotine. Species Clause: No using two of the same Pokemon on the same team (Example: Having two Metagross on the same team is prohibited). Hax Item Clause: Items that rely on luck to work are prohibited. That includes the following items:
  • BrightPowder
  • Focus Band
  • Focus Sash
  • King's Rock
  • Lansat Berry
  • Lucky Punch
  • Quick Claw
  • Razor Claw
  • Razor Fang
  • Scope Lens
  • Stick
☆ The team that you enter with must NOT contain any Pokémon in the Uber tier. This means that you cannot enter this tournament with any of the following on your team:
Mewtwo Mew Wynaut Wobbuffet Lugia Ho-oh Latios Latias holding Soul Dew Groudon Kyogre Rayquaza Deoxys in all Formes Garchomp Dialga Palkia Giratina in both Formes Manaphy Shaymin in Sky Forme Darkrai Arceus​
Note: Shaymin in Land forme is allowed, as well as Latias not holding the Soul Dew. ☆ All battles are to be held over Wi-Fi as Double Battles with levels at 50 or 100. ☆ If two participants conclude the match with conflicting stories, both will be disqualified. ☆ Hacked Pokemon are NOT allowed here. This includes Pokemon with stats that are higher than possible, perfect 252 EVs in all stats, impossible abilities, impossible moves and eggmove combinations, and the like. If you are found out to be using hacked Pokemon, you will be immediately kicked out of the tournament in addition to any punishment that the staff give. ☆ If one participant is unable to battle for a certain round, they will be disqualified and their opponent will advance. If both are found to be unavailable, both will be disqualified and the opponent in the next round gets a free pass. Note: Under the circumstance that your opponent is a no-show, you must post here notifying us. Otherwise, we will just assume you both are no-shows. ☆ The tournament will be a 16 man elimination. Once you're out, you're out. ☆ The PokéCommunity Get-Together will be held from 12:00 AM Friday, August 21 to 11:59 PM Monday, August 24 EST, so those are our Tourney dates. Do not let us down, people.​
Prizes
I believe they are the same as the Ou Singles prizes? To lazy to check them. Check them yourself.​
Matchups
[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Round 1
~Suicide~Tsuroerusu vs Obsession~Pact~

You just Rickrolled! Superluigi vs Crimsonstorm RICKROLL WITH YA!

:( Pinkpanther8u vs Recontra1234 *gives cookie*

That was closer than my mom o_ol' ! leingodf8 vs xMiZx Just kidding! *shoots*

~Suicide~ Funfight vs wwexkent ~Pact!~

OHFACKYEAHAHEADSHOT! vidgamer4 vs Volkner's Apprentice HEADSHOT

♫♪~I'm a Barby girl, in a barby wooorld~♪♫ Tsukimaru vs polkop Sorry, I'm out of victory comments :(

I expect all matches to be finished by 11:59 PM Central Time GMT -6

Round 2
Superluigi vs Recontra1234

♫♪~Won't you wait, alone again, toniiiiiight! Hold me, Save Me!~♪♫vidgamer4 vs polkop Would party be appropriate for this occasion?

leingodf8 vs Missingno (It's a free pass, dumbspit) Sorry Missingno won :P

I will kill he who doesn't finish by 11:59 Central August 23
Round 3 Final Knockouts

Bam vidgamer4 vs (guess who) leingodf8

Superluigi vs leingof8

Superluigi vs vidgamer4

I expect all matches to be finished by 9:30 PM central (Well damn it I have school now, so LIVE WITH IT. Or rampage the state of Texas)

Brought to you by: World King, Cherii, AdvancedK9, sasuneuchiha, TwilightBlade, and Ursula
OU Doubles hosted by (the EVEN MORE AMAZING): AdvancedK9

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Hopefully I'll catch my guy in the next 3 hours because I have work..

but if I don't catch him now, I'll DEFINITELY be online by 10pm EST (which would give me 3 more hours till the deadline)

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Goodluck everyone. I'll try and contact Tsu and hope he comes on asap. =)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
It makes 12 hours and my opponent haven't show up.

EDIT: Tsukimaro haven't been connect from all day.
I think I have won the round.

Last edited:

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
Years
my opponent (Volkner's Apprentice) should be getting on anytime now! :P
EDIT: he logged in 22 mins ago but int doing anything and he still hasnt given me his FC
ANOTHER EDIT: he's online
Last EDIT: I WON! :D gg

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Beat crimsonstorm 4-0. gg dude. Sorry for the delay.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
K, 1 hour left, confirming current wins.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
Years
Hmm..I've contacted leingodf8, and he has stated that we would battle when he runs into me. So I'm still waiting atm.
Edit: Awesome match. But I lost 0-3. gg leingod fayt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back