• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Trainer Personality Examination (Revived)

Years
A) USERNAME: Blue_Pigeon
B) WHICH GAME: Moon
C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

Years
Here you go
Spoiler:

Thanks for this... Challenge accepted! Update soon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
UPDATE #2

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
UPDATE #3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i don't know why i found these questions so hard but anyway - here you go!

A) USERNAME: malanaphii
B) WHICH GAME: diamond
C) GENDER: female

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
A) USERNAME: Drizzite
B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon X
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Looks like it's not the best moment for this, but I can wait and I'm pretty curious to see what I get and I like to roleplay in my runs, so here it is.

A) USERNAME: ByakuFubuki
B) WHICH GAME: Black. Or White, if needed for Version-Exclusives.
C) GENDER: Male.

Spoiler:

Writing this up I realized giving me a result is probably going to be either extremely easy or extremely hard (no middle ground), but let's see.

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Quick Clarification here. By swap any pokemon with same type does it need Both typings to be the same or share one? and will the new pokemon inherit the special mission? Also ill get started as soon as im done breeding some of these pokemon As Skrelp is not available in X and Vanilite cannot be acquired till late in the game.

Years
I can't wait to know what kind of trainer I am.
Username:Souryabrata
Game:Pokemon Black

Spoiler:

Years
Quick Clarification here. By swap any pokemon with same type does it need Both typings to be the same or share one? and will the new pokemon inherit the special mission? Also ill get started as soon as im done breeding some of these pokemon As Skrelp is not available in X and Vanilite cannot be acquired till late in the game.

You shall keep the main typing indicated in the team. The second typing can be changed if you want. And yes, the special mission will be inherited by the new pokemon.

malanaphii

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
changed my game from white to diamond if that's okay - if you've started deciding pokemon or anything then white is fine

Years
changed my game from white to diamond if that's okay - if you've started deciding pokemon or anything then white is fine

No problem, I haven't started with your team yet. I still have to give some teams before you. You all can help me out by giving teams to others waiting for theirs and it would be appreciated. Btw, I'll be coming up with your team hopefully in a couple of days.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Spoiler:

Thank you for evaluating.

Update #1 (Next)

So, I decided to write the updates as a log in order for it to be a little more immersive. A schematic summary follows for who's not interested.

Log:
Spoiler:

Scheme:
Spoiler:

Couple of questions:

1) As long as I can't obtain a Quick Claw, can I give Purrloin other Items to hold?
2) Am I forced to have my main Pokémon learn as many HMs as possible or I can use another for them even when not necessary? (note that I'll need a fourth Pokémon for Strength anyway later on).

Last edited:
Years
This looks like it could be a lot of fun!

A) USERNAME: Some Kumquats
B) WHICH GAME: Soulsilver
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
UPDATE #4

Spoiler:

Party Status:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Update #2 (Previous; Next)

Log:
Spoiler:

Scheme:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Thank you for evaluating.

Update #1 (Next)

So, I decided to write the updates as a log in order for it to be a little more immersive. A schematic summary follows for who's not interested.

Log:
Spoiler:

Scheme:
Spoiler:

Couple of questions:

1) As long as I can't obtain a Quick Claw, can I give Purrloin other Items to hold?
2) Am I forced to have my main Pokémon learn as many HMs as possible or I can use another for them even when not necessary? (note that I'll need a fourth Pokémon for Strength anyway later on).

1. Yes, unless you get quick claw, you can let your pokemon hold any item.
2. 1 HM slave is allowed other than the main pokemons. The HM slave should not participate in battle and you shall use only 1 HM slave.

Last edited:
Years
i don't know why i found these questions so hard but anyway - here you go!

A) USERNAME: malanaphii
B) WHICH GAME: diamond
C) GENDER: female

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

malanaphii

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
Thank you! I'm looking forward to this (and hoping I don't have too much trouble catching an Abra lmao)

Last edited:

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
Years
This sound like fun! Count me in!

Name: NergyTheMighty
Game: Emerald (I wanted some progress on the game anyway.)

Quiz Time!:

Spoiler:

Back