• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emojis that haven't been done yet

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
There's so many emojis every year. What emojis are you surprised haven't been done yet? I'm personally shocked we don't have Pokemon emojis on emoji keyboards, but I guess copyright is a thing.

Also, there's no emoji for potato chips yet, which is.... weird. You'd think by now, in 2021, there'd be one.
I'm also shocked there's no emoji for the chello. Instrument emojis seem to be very...lacking.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm not a huge fan of emoji, tbh. A lot of the modern ones look too "clean" to a point where they seem really generic, especially when you have them on basically every platform available and in frequent use.
I find it also hard to say which ones I find lacking, because chances are: there's at least some backwater twitch community that just happens to have exactly that emoji set in use.

I guess, given how relevant it has become in modern days, to a point where people start to think it to be necessary of a skill to have: programming emoji.
I'm actually not sure how one would even implement those. Maybe different emoji for different programming languages? Given how some languages are more infamous than others you could probably add some sort of meaning to them, as well.

Or maybe instead of programming, they could be technology emoji in general? Couple them with an AI theme and we're already pretty close to regular emoji again...

Back