• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find a Story Title

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The rules for this game are as follows:

1. You get a genre and have to come up with a title for a story that fits into that genre. You can also write a sentence describing what this story is about (but you don't have to).
2. You name a genre for the next user. You can also combine genres if you want.

Some examples:
------------------------------------
User1:
Fantasy
User2:
"A Journey through the Magical Land"
It's a story about a guy who hugs the front end of a truck and then gets transported to an unknown land full of mythical creatures and powerful wizards.

Horror/Comedy
User3:
"The Hole of Terror"
As she finished her business Brunhilde tried to grab some toilet paper only to realize the horrible truth...

Drama
-------------------------------------
etc.

Years
"A Girl and Her Florist Husband"

Just a silly story about a girl who married a very rugged guy that now works as a florist. Super cute but also has many silly scenes where people are afraid of him before knowing he's actually a super sweet guy. :D

Sci-Fi

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
"The Escape Expert"
Participates in an escape room puzzle with a real body instead of a fake.

Next genre: Adventure

Years
'The Little Fox That Would' - an adventure about a young fox looking to find his parents whom left him many years ago.

Contemporary

"A Journey through the Magical Land"
It's a story about a guy who hugs the front end of a truck and then gets transported to an unknown land full of mythical creatures and powerful wizards.

Truck-kun doing his job again =o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
"A Matter of National Identity"
A collection of short stories depicting the idea of home countries starring people who had to leave theirs in hope to find a new home somewhere else.

Tragedy

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The Ides of April
Julius Caesar overslept and realized that he forgot about his cousin's birthday. Can he make it in time?

Space Opera

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
"The Krodovian Plan"
Follows a distress signal into an asteroid field to find a dangerous secret and people intent on keeping it secret.

Next genre: Western

Years
"Showdown for Spirit"
Two drunks get into a fight over Spirit and knock each other out, not knowing that the Spirit in question isn't booze but a horse.

Fable (or a Fairy Tale)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
"The Mythical Stone"
A story about two children who find a stone hidden deep inside a forest that when touched gives them magical powers.

Science Fiction

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
"New Body, Who Dis?"
Follows the story of a cloned person whose original recently died. Possesses an identical body, but none of their memories.

Next genre: Fantasy Comedy

Years
"The Theft of Ash's TARDIS 😏" (yes the emoji is part of the title =3)
The story of a certain Glaceon that went looking for a really, really, REALLY big chocolate bar, heard some familiar whooshing noises and saw Ash's bright red Ketchup Bottle disguised TARDIS materialise next to the PokeCenter.

Spoiler:

I guess this is kind of Fantasy comedy + Sci-Fi though.

Mystery.

Years
"Pikachu I mimik you"

the story of a very specific mimiku (it's Jessie's mimiku) trying t blend in with all the pikachus in pikachu valley, in hopes to find ashes pikachu and get revenge (and probably do some "sussy imposter" stuff cause mimikus really hate pikachus)

Years
"Smoke Bomb and Mirror moves"

In the night before a famous exhibition, the most beautiful painting, from Smearguglielmo della Porta, of Slateport's oceanic museum has been stolen! As I was on site for the event, I set upon the exciting task of solving the mystery, unveiling the culprit and retrieving the renowned piece of art! Will I be able to bring the criminal before justice, and the painting back to the museum it belongs to, or will I end up entangled in an unprecedented conspiracy ?

Drama

Last edited:

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
"He slapped me with a gym sock!"
Is a story about Jason Mcpunchmyface and his undying quest to slap Lisa Gymmasok because of a very long family business war, but after spending time with her, he begins to catch certain feelings. Will he be able to slap her with a gym sock? Or follow his heart's desire? Find out in this book filled with fun twists, awesome and relatable characters, 5000 pages worth of lore, all of that in this book. Get it it's free. What? It- it doesn't exist?!

Next Genre: Adventure

Years
Let's put this thread in motion again!

"Wide Lens and Nasty Plot moves"

After successfully retrieving Smearguglielmo's painting and bringing the culprit before justice, I was thanked by receiving an insign and part-time job as detective constable. After solving some minor, boring cases like the theft of a Rare Candy from a Kecleon's collection, I finally had an occasion to face a new challenge... one I was not prepared for : Slateport's mayor had been assaulted in his own home and knock-outed! Worse, a camera filming the area before his house had recorded the culprit crossing the street... Apparently a Gardevoir, just like me, and moving just like me!

I was now the number one suspect. Thus started a race against time for me to prove my innocence and solve this mystery before I would find myself behind bars, and more importantly, before my reputation and career would be forever ruined...

--

Science-Fiction ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 12, 2023
"Abominable Ancient Advancements"

When a group of scientists successfully built a prototype of a machine capable of going to a time period of their desires, they decided to give it a proper test drive by using themselves as test subjects. The machine worked, but it did not come with them as they're now stuck in the Ice Age of an unspecified region that hasn't been discovered. Using their brains, they were able to quickly build a small shelter while discovering some new Pokemon and those of a regional variant. While attempting to make another machine with what materials they can gather, one of them discovers an ancient piece of technology, showing signs that they weren't alone as they once thought...

Mystery/Comedy

Back