• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
@Poeman if you read the post above I sort of made the same point, Pichuichu is new to game making, so I don't think he knows. Also if I hear back from someone, we may have filled the music posiition.
and there's lots of public tiles for use if you just give credit to those who made them.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
@Poeman if you read the post above I sort of made the same point, Pichuichu is new to game making, so I don't think he knows. Also if I hear back from someone, we may have filled the music posiition.
and there's lots of public tiles for use if you just give credit to those who made them.
Exactly this.
I must apologize apparently for saying you won't get people of different expertise to join your game.

Edited for: I was pretty P.Od at my brother and as a result worded this much more angrily.

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
That's okay yep I'm new but tryig to present the game better and make a good game people will enjoy I'm working on the plot right now Kay?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
okay, then why don't you drop me a pm so we can work it out...
you did get the part about the villains, correct?

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
That's okay yep I'm new but tryig to present the game better and make a good game people will enjoy I'm working on the plot right now Kay?

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
I can map or help with storyline aspects of the game.

Thanks so much!

I might be able to do some music too... xD

Last edited:

FalseDestiny

Troll
Years
Eh, things are looking alright at this time. I could make some artwork for people, maybe, if you need someone.

Just keep working away, and update the first post regularly so everyone is up to date.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^Could you show me some examples of your artwork? and I have been telling Pichuichu to update the first post.....constantly.
Lol trollface :)

aquadan

is searching for members
Years

Welcome to the Pokemon: New Dawn Thread!
Information
Pichuichu
Author
Pkmn ND
Team
Carmaniac
Scripting
Unknown
Releases
Intro: This Is A Pokemon Game That A Decided To Make To See How Well It Would Go But Just So You Know THIS IS NOT A HACK This Is Made In Rpg Maker XP

Special Features

Special Features
New Pokedex
Brand New National List
Rediscover Hoenn
Touch Screen Thanks To Carmaniac.
Dark World Shadow Pokemon
5th Gen Pokemon

Story

Enter the Region of Fingoe where you will meet friends, challenges, and possibly enemies, in the times of old a vicious war between two god-like pokemon split the region of fingoe into an archaepelago each small landmass with extreme and varying climates. You play as a young boy/girl who lives in the eastern part of Fingoe, the territory of the rangers. Your parents want you to follow in your father's footsteps, and become a ranger, as you father was a famous ranger who worked with Del, the top Ranger back in the day. Your desire, however is to become a trainer and explore the region with Pokemon Friends. You confide this with your best friend and run off to the next town where a Pokemon Professor Lives and pick your starter Pokemon. All is well until you find out that your best friend told your parents and is now tracking you down so you can go back home. You two used to be best friends, now you have become rivals.
Along your journeys you noticed polluted rivers and dying trees, its as if Shaymin, the legendary Pokemon that gives Fingoe life and luck thanks to the graditute it is given and its many worshippers has left the region. You start to come to the conclusion that Shaymin IS IN FACT no longer in Fingoe, but there's one thing that doesn't cross your mind. WHAT IF SHAYMIN DIDN'T LEAVE ON ITS OWN CHOOSING?

Who Can you trust, Where is Shaymin, and What is happening to Fingoe? Join the Team. Support the Game. Pokemon New Dawn.

Story Of The Past

Spoiler:

Side-Quests

Side Quests Are Introduced In-Game They May Reward You Even In A Greater Way Than You Think.
The Region Of Fingoe

Spoiler:

Images

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Progress

Images rounded to nearest percentage (or multiple) of "10"
Storyline: 30%
Maps: 5%
Fakemon: 5%
Trainers: 1%
Over worlds: 1%

Team

Spoiler:

Thanks to Aquadan and Aquatic Sirens for the Thread Design.
And NikNaks For The World Map.

Recruiting

Trainer Artists
Mappers
Scripters (Maybe)
OverWorld Artists

HTML:
[div="font-size: 9pt; width: 1025px; background-image: url('http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/hamhamhunter/Pokecommunity/newdawn.png?1283215834') ; border: 0px solid paleblue; cursor: crosshair;"]

[div="overflow: auto; height: 400px; width: 1025px;"][div="color: black; background: #74818d url('') repeat-x top left; border-bottom: #646f7a solid 1px; padding: 2px 20px 2px 20px; font-size: 8pt;"] Welcome to the Pokemon: New Dawn Thread![/div][div="padding: 10px 20px 10px 20px;"][div="float: right; text-decoration: none; display: color: #eeeeee; color: #565656; font-size: 11pt; border: 1px solid #c9c9c9; padding: 5px; margin-left: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"][div="border: 1px solid #000; float: right; min-width: 350px; min-height: 100px; padding: 1px; background-color: #999;"][div="background-color: #333; color: #FFF; min-height: 20px; display: block; padding: 5px;">Pokemon Mystery Dungeon StarterKit[/div][div="background-color: #FFF; margin-top: 1px; padding: 5px;"][/div][div="background-color: #666; color: #FFF; min-height: 20px; display: block; padding: 5px; margin-top: 1px;"]Information[/div][div="background-color: #FFF; margin-top: 1px; display: block;"][div="background-color: #FFF; padding: 5px; float: right; min-width: 235px;"]Pichuichu[/div][div="background-color: #E0E0E0; padding: 5px; max-width: 90px; border-right: 1px solid #999;"]Author[/div][/div][div="background-color: #FFF; margin-top: 1px; display: block;"][div="background-color: #FFF; padding: 5px;; float: right; min-width: 235px;"]Pkmn ND[/div][div="background-color: #E0E0E0; padding: 5px; max-width: 90px; border-right: 1px solid #999;"]Team[/div][/div][div="background-color: #FFF; margin-top: 1px; display: block;"][div="background-color: #FFF; padding: 5px; float: right; min-width: 235px;"]Carmaniac[/div][div="background-color: #E0E0E0; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #999; max-width: 90px;"]Scripting[/div][/div][div="background-color: #FFF; margin-top: 1px; display: block;"][div="background-color: #FFF; padding: 5px; float: right; min-width: 235px;"]Unknown[/div][div="background-color: #E0E0E0; padding: 5px; max-width: 90px; border-right: 1px solid #999;"]Releases[/div][/div][/div][/div] Intro: This Is A Pokemon Game That A Decided To Make To See How Well It Would Go But Just So You Know THIS IS NOT A HACK This Is Made In Rpg Maker XP

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Special Features[/div]

Special Features
New Pokedex
Brand New National List
Rediscover Hoenn
Touch Screen Thanks To Carmaniac.
Dark World Shadow Pokemon
5th Gen Pokemon

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Story[/div]

Enter the Region of Fingoe where you will meet friends, challenges, and possibly enemies, in the times of old a vicious war between two god-like pokemon split the region of fingoe into an archaepelago each small landmass with extreme and varying climates. You play as a young boy/girl who lives in the eastern part of Fingoe, the territory of the rangers. Your parents want you to follow in your father's footsteps, and become a ranger, as you father was a famous ranger who worked with Del, the top Ranger back in the day. Your desire, however is to become a trainer and explore the region with Pokemon Friends. You confide this with your best friend and run off to the next town where a Pokemon Professor Lives and pick your starter Pokemon. All is well until you find out that your best friend told your parents and is now tracking you down so you can go back home. You two used to be best friends, now you have become rivals. 
Along your journeys you noticed polluted rivers and dying trees, its as if Shaymin, the legendary Pokemon that gives Fingoe life and luck thanks to the graditute it is given and its many worshippers has left the region. You start to come to the conclusion that Shaymin IS IN FACT no longer in Fingoe, but there's one thing that doesn't cross your mind. WHAT IF SHAYMIN DIDN'T LEAVE ON ITS OWN CHOOSING?

Who Can you trust, Where is Shaymin, and What is happening to Fingoe? Join the Team. Support the Game. Pokemon New Dawn. 

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Story Of The Past[/div]
[spoiler] Every Region Has A Creation Myth. So Does Fingoe. In the beginning the land was tropical and the pokemon thrived. the a group of Eight traveled to the land and settled. and evently they found ways of capturing these pokemon and befreinding them. But this group found diffrent ways of capuring them and the split up. suddenly all the pokemon ran towards the oceans where a light of Purple felll down apon the ocean between two islands. where one island burned and the other froze. when the land cooled, and thawed, the deity's that created this Catastrophe appeared for a split second then vanished. people started to call them Lienar, and parnel. But nobody ever saw them again...
[/spoiler]

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Side-Quests[/div]
Side Quests Are Introduced In-Game They May Reward You Even In A Greater Way Than You Think. 
[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]The Region Of Fingoe[/div]
[spoiler]
[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/763/pichuichu.png[/img] 

The Region Of Fingoe Is An Archipelago Of Various Climates To The South, North And East We Have A Nice Warm Climate To The West We Have A Desert Climate And In The Center Is An Arctic Climate. 

You the Hero Live On Castawa Island A Nice Lush Forest Area.
[/spoiler]
[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 300%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Images
[/div]

Screenshots
[spoiler]
Screenshots Updating Expected Soon.
[/spoiler]

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Progress[/div]

Images rounded to nearest percentage (or multiple) of "10"
 Storyline: 30%
 Maps: 5%
 Fakemon: 5%
 Trainers: 1%
 Over worlds: 1%

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Team[/div]

[spoiler]Pichuichu - Storyline Writer, Items, Mapping
Elarmasecreta – Mapping, Storyline
Habit12 – Fakemon and OW Spriter.
Carmaniac - Scripter
Llennomn8 - Fakemon
Valora17 – Fakemon
Thyphlozard - Spriting
Acedragonite - Storyline
ConCept - Spriting
Countryemo 
[/spoiler]
Thanks to Aquadan and [URL="http://aquaticsirens.com"]Aquatic Sirens[/URL] for the Thread Design.
And NikNaks For The World Map.

[div="color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; width: 80%;"]Recruiting[/div]
Trainer Artists 
Mappers 
Scripters (Maybe)
OverWorld Artists 
[/div][/div]
[/div]

DONE!

The CSS was so amazing i didnt want to change it

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^Pichuichu you haven't updated the team to include BennyTuckman and Lala19357

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
UPDATE PLOT LINE UPDATE!

So do any of you know what a pokemon's Energy point is? if no that's because common pokebals like The pokemon Greatball Etc just catch the pokemon. well in this game we don't have them we only have pokeball makers that make pokebals the best way and seal the freindship between the with the pokeball. still don't get what im saying?

Here is a pokemon' energy point.
View attachment 56464
in the center or it's face the mark serves it's enery points.
View attachment 56465
but here it's evolution only has one the energy point on its belly.

Okay and you have to direct hit a pokemon on it's energy point to catch it.

still don't get it? (this doesn't make my life easier you know.)

Here in the way anyone could understand

"Throw the pokeball at it's energy point to catch it."~ Kurt

Kurt: still don't get it? 0_0 i give up!

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
That my friend. i don't have a answer for.

Homer: DOH!

0_0. actually that was from the manga I put it in the game cause it plays a part in the storyline
. Orange talk!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^ O_O trust me I have asked Pichuichu about 24q120-49q140324.398 times to update the team.....

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
AMEN. Oh and you forgot to add Tnguye3 to the team X(
Anyway I guess I'll show off some beta artwork of the rock eeveelution, Kroneon

kroneon_by_pokemon_tabi-d2xt9fd.png

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
AMEN. Oh and you forgot to add Tnguye3 to the team X(
Anyway I guess I'll show off some beta artwork of the rock eeveelution, Kroneon

kroneon_by_pokemon_tabi-d2xt9fd.png

It could use some work, I tried revamping it, but I just can't imagine an evee evolution with rocks around its head. :x
I'm still not happy with my Kroneon revamp...I think all I can do is start from scratch, since it;s kinda hard to make a rock Pokemon cute like an Evee evolution (e.g. Glaceon, it's so cute! xD).
Anyway, I also did some concepts and I'm planning to sprite them. Also did Stonbii but not happy with it so I'm gonna do it from scratch again.

Anyway here, lemme know what you think:
Spoiler:

Warning, HUGE image...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back