• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
hellow how can i fixed the ups of the pokemon red aventure if the game say my beta 11E.ups and the GBA emulator dosen`t work with tha tipe of archive

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
I just realized you started this in 2013 and had already come this far. I was thinking "This person's going to spend the rest of their lives on this game to get all this in", but...if you go like that, who knows?

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
tumblr_mhz01rMYvA1s1xbh5o1_400.gif

I am so looking forwards to this, I won't even download Beta 11 cause I'm waiting for the finished product. Once it is finished, I know for a fact that this will be so obnoxiously downloaded, I can bet at least 400+ people will download it and spend a lot of time playing it, I mean come on... all pokemon, multiple regions, canon... like... what more could you ask for?!?!?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Hey guys.
I wanted to start playing this game soon but since it's based on the manga (haven't ever reads it)
Can someone please help me with the these couple of questions.Sorry if it has been asked before.

1.What are the pokmons that are needed to full enjoy the game? I mean i heard red traded his pokemon a couple of times so do i need to catch them too?
2. Is there any pokemon i must most evolve/evolve to play certain events? (Eg. In pkmn ashgray we have to not evolve squirtle and bulbasaur

Thanks a lot in advance
Kudos!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys.
I wanted to start playing this game soon but since it's based on the manga (haven't ever reads it)
Can someone please help me with the these couple of questions.Sorry if it has been asked before.

1.What are the pokmons that are needed to full enjoy the game? I mean i heard red traded his pokemon a couple of times so do i need to catch them too?
2. Is there any pokemon i must most evolve/evolve to play certain events? (Eg. In pkmn ashgray we have to not evolve squirtle and bulbasaur

Thanks a lot in advance
Kudos!

1. I usually use red's team of venusaur, poliwrath, pikachu, gyarados, aerodactyl, espeon, and snorlax.

2. Only Venusaur is required to trigger a certain story event.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
1. I usually use red's team of venusaur, poliwrath, pikachu, gyarados, aerodactyl, espeon, and snorlax.

2. Only Venusaur is required to trigger a certain story event.

This been changed for Beta 12. I want to give players more option. However, using venusaur will change the scene a bit, but it's nolonger a requirement anymore.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Does anybody knows how to activate the ghost ship chapter and pukas friend in 12 demo version?

The Ghost Ship Chapter starts with a girl in one of the rooms of the S.S.Anne on Vermilion, the only thing I did was just a small conversation tho, so idk if you can finish it in the Demo or not.

Pika's Friend .. no idea, is it even in the Demo?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
Okay so first off this is the best hack I've ever played. I'm currently playing 11E and I just caught latios/latias. I think I'm done all the main stuff I'm just looking for a blue feather and fuse recipe 4 and 6.

Years
The Ghost Ship Chapter starts with a girl in one of the rooms of the S.S.Anne on Vermilion, the only thing I did was just a small conversation tho, so idk if you can finish it in the Demo or not.

Pika's Friend .. no idea, is it even in the Demo?

Is there a special time for the ghost ship to b activated? Bcz I've tried going in SS Anne like 17 times and I find no girl...except at the robbery chapter I meets a girl she says "no..you're not the one" bt um sure that's Greg's lover..

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
Wow, Aethestode!! Holy shit, man!!! I fucking can't wait for this to be finished!! The sevii islands arc!! The hoenn region!!! THANK U MAN!! THANK U!!! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW, since around like beta 7 where u could only get to the Cinnabar Island Arc.

Years
Hi, I have found a bug in the game... in the time when I'll battle with Delia on Valencia's PokeCenter, before enter in Underworld to fight Porygon, I was with 3 pokemon fainted and 3 half life, and when I fight with her, I lose. I respawn in Valencia PokeCenter normally (but I think should be in the last I say with Nurse, or I'm wrong?). Checking my team, all Pokemon are healed. But, when I restart a battle with Delia, the script of the game put my Pokemon like was before the first battle... I can't record it on a video because my phone isn't rooted, sorry.

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
Hi, I have found a bug in the game... in the time when I'll battle with Delia on Valencia's PokeCenter, before enter in Underworld to fight Porygon, I was with 3 pokemon fainted and 3 half life, and when I fight with her, I lose. I respawn in Valencia PokeCenter normally (but I think should be in the last I say with Nurse, or I'm wrong?). Checking my team, all Pokemon are healed. But, when I restart a battle with Delia, the script of the game put my Pokemon like was before the first battle... I can't record it on a video because my phone isn't rooted, sorry.

No, man its fine. This also happend to me, and I remember getting around it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
image.jpgThis is by far my favorite hack ever. Can anyone help me out; I'm at Hamlin Island and I'm in the ruins chamber place with the tablets that tell the story of the legendaries, and I get to the last room and nothing is here. There is a drop-hole tile but I can't drop through it. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
View attachment 79520This is by far my favorite hack ever. Can anyone help me out; I'm at Hamlin Island and I'm in the ruins chamber place with the tablets that tell the story of the legendaries, and I get to the last room and nothing is here. There is a drop-hole tile but I can't drop through it. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

If that's place I think it is, there isn't anything else to do there

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I might need to split the game into 2 separate rom files due to the limit of Trainer flags.

Edit: Nvm. I don't need to at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
I wanna ask something to you @Aethestode

1. I'm playing Beta 11E right now, should i stop? because someone tell me that Beta 12 can't use Beta 11 save data, pls answer ASAP

2. If i play Beta 12 Demo, can i continue using its save file when Beta 12 released later?

So basically, my main problem is should i play Beta 11E, Beta 12 Demo, or wait for Beta 12 to be release?

Years
I wanna ask something to you @Aethestode

1. I'm playing Beta 11E right now, should i stop? because someone tell me that Beta 12 can't use Beta 11 save data, pls answer ASAP

2. If i play Beta 12 Demo, can i continue using its save file when Beta 12 released later?

So basically, my main problem is should i play Beta 11E, Beta 12 Demo, or wait for Beta 12 to be release?

The map being revamped, the real mega evolution and primal reversion being added, changing costumes, the follow me routine, changing the storyline and gameplay to make it more streamline... For those reasons and maybe more... Yeah, you'll need to start over for Beta 12.
As for your second point, I don't know. Maybe someone who knows or even @Aethestode could enlighten us?

I might need to split the game into 2 separate rom files due to the limit of Trainer flags.

Edit: Nvm. I don't need to at all.

Was that due to an error that showed up or because of the extensive use of the trainer flags? Anyway, that's a relief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back