• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: TogePC Invasion - Easter 2018!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
giphy.gif

Togepi has invaded PC! Togepi will, between now and Sunday, invade threads throughout PC! Find as many posts with Togepi as you can before Tuesday the 3rd of April, and then PM the links to those posts to me, Ho-Oh! Yes. Ho-Oh is the queen of the beasts AND Togepi.

Togepi has already invaded threads! Be vigilant, though, there will be more threads invaded! Want some tips to finding them?

1. If you hover over the image it will say "Easter Egg Hunt 2018!".
2. The posts that count will either have gifs or still images from the Pokemon anime (with Togepi in the image of course!)
3. Only the FIRST POST of a thread will have the gif or image in it.

Threads will continue to be invaded until the Easter Buneary comes on April 1st. You'll then have 48 hours to find as many posts with Togepi as you can. You can start looking for posts now to make your job easier on Monday and Tuesday!

The winner (the person who finds the most Togepi invaded threads) will get a Gold supportership tier. You can gift it to a friend if you'd like, too! The prize is not transferable for cash and all decisions are final.

To be in the running to win please PM me with the links to the threads that Togepi has invaded.

latest

Good luck!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Cool. I did this on another forum last year and managed to do well, so hopefully it all goes well here as well. Good luck to all other participants.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Togepi has invaded some more threads! How many more until Easter is over though? WELLLLLLLL you just have to wait and see!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey guys!

Our winner was... OrbitalPudding! Thank you EVERYONE for participating and I'm so glad you guys all had fun! I think we will need to do this again soon ;) Thanks guys! Will contact the winner for the prize details.

Levea and HeroLinik came joint second, with Epilogue in third. Great work everyone!

Back