• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longtime Pokemon Fan, Hi!

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
Hey there! I'm Devin. I've been into Pokemon for around 20 years. My first game was Pokemon Yellow. I recently got Ultra Moon so I've been looking for a forum to chat about it. c:

I've never been big into stats and competition, I just like using whatever Pokemon look cool. :15:

As for stuff outside Pokemon, I'm a college student majoring in environmental science. Just finished finals for spring semester last week. >_<

Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

Years
Awesome! Been into Pokémon for around the same amount of time too ^^ Welcome Devin, nice to meet you. o/ Good to hear you're done with exams! How did you fare/how do you think you fared? I work in a university so the stress of finals is definitely still prevalent even if I'm not in school anymore haha.

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
Not too bad, thanks for asking! Ended on a 3.0 with 3 A's and one F, lol. Also gosh I can imagine, just hearing "finals" gives me anxiety ;o;

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Welcome to the forum :)
You guys been a long time fan, I only been a Pokemon fan for 18 years :D Enviromental science is fun :) May I know what ambition you have in mind?

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
That's still a lot of time enjoying Pokemon :3

I'm not sure yet! I'm torn between ecology and the more chem-heavy stuff. Honestly anything involving nature would be cool, though!

Reactions: She

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hey there! I'm Devin. I've been into Pokemon for around 20 years. My first game was Pokemon Yellow. I recently got Ultra Moon so I've been looking for a forum to chat about it. c:

I've never been big into stats and competition, I just like using whatever Pokemon look cool. :15:

As for stuff outside Pokemon, I'm a college student majoring in environmental science. Just finished finals for spring semester last week. >_<

Fellow Yellow player here. Got a favorite Kanto Pokemon, much less favorite Kanto team? My team is below:

vulpix.png
pikachu-f.png
sandshrew.png
lapras.png
butterfree-f.png
venusaur-f.png

SamThePokeBro

SamThePokeBro
Years

Hey, welcome to the forum ! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I'm a long time Pokemon fan too, got into when when it first came to America so... however long ago that was! Glad to see more of us "old folk" joining forums and communicating more. :)

Reactions: She

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
Thanks so much everyone!! And agreed, it's nice to see other fans who've been around a while.

Fellow Yellow player here. Got a favorite Kanto Pokemon, much less favorite Kanto team? My team is below:

vulpix.png
pikachu-f.png
sandshrew.png
lapras.png
butterfree-f.png
venusaur-f.png
I don't remember for sure since it's been a while but it went something like:

c1TZksG.png
pq5HDOf.png
vz7iSg3.png
gBLSRSB.png
sgne7rJ.png
and then either Arcanine or Ninetails (can't remember RIP).

Nidoking was my favorite for a really long time aside from issues in Sabrina's gym lol.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Devin! I've been into Pokémon for a while myself, not as long as you though, but pretty close! I think it's a nice change of pace that you use Pokémon not for their competitive abilities but more because you enjoy using them. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your time here :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Thanks so much everyone!! And agreed, it's nice to see other fans who've been around a while.

I don't remember for sure since it's been a while but it went something like:

c1TZksG.png
pq5HDOf.png
vz7iSg3.png
gBLSRSB.png
sgne7rJ.png
and then either Arcanine or Ninetails (can't remember RIP).

Nidoking was my favorite for a really long time aside from issues in Sabrina's gym lol.

Not bad and I've gone games with an entire team of NFE's(Butterfree excluded of course). Favorite Pokemon is Vulpix so... yeah lol. Alolan variant makes me want to get Sun/UltraSun so bad but I just can't find the reasoning to do so.

Back