• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Oh yes, that reminds me. Next week, I will be without internet access from Tuesday to Thursday.

And hmm.. what will Rory's next Pokemon be?

Never mind this, My no-internet thing will extend throughout this week and end around next sunday/monday (Not this sunday monday, the next sunday/monday

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@yellow: who's zora? and has the rocket person even gotten to the island? jsut curious since I couldn't really follow the post for some reason. (more so me then anything else =/)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Jasonwolf: Zora is a character played by Rafael P. The post is only relevant to that character. They are both on the island, and the rocket spies are in fact on the island.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
@ShinyDiamond: This thing with Team Rocket isn't an arc, it's the main plot. After 5000 something posts, we have reached the beginning of the plot. Something like, say, when Skye was kidnapped by ghosts, or your trip to the power plant would be an arc. Speaking of which, has anyone forgotten about the Manectric that was hanging out there when Quin went to the power plant and caught Mai and Plai? Cause he's basically an NPC that you can fight, but not catch, as he's about level 35 or so. Have fun if you decide to meet him, as NPCs can be controlled by everyone. I think I got that right, right?

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: To be fair, the plot was 'Train at school to prepare for Team Rocket'. But yeah~ I figured it was about time they got involved. Which raises the question of what sort of shenanigans they'll pull on Thanksgiving, which will take place the next IC day. (I reckon we're at the very least 60% done with the current day)

But yeah, you got it right! NPCs can be controlled by anyone by default.

For the record, guys. Because of the substantial OOC time it takes to cross a single day IC holidays will happen pretty close to eachother. Try to think of it as a minor, very vague timeskip (You totally get a few free levels on holidays to coincide with this. /santayellow)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got Danielle and her newly captured Pachirisu facing against a flock of Magnemites at the power plant. This is the part where Yellow can determine how many levels Ozzy will gain after this battle, right? lol

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Hello everyone i was just wondering if there is a place available in this Rp? My S.U is below if there is indeed available space.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Meganium90: You're right! However, correct me if I'm wrong, but your character isn't finished fighting those is she? I checked over your recent posts to try and get an idea of how many levels to give based on difficulty and quality.

@ShinyDiamond: I'd consider asking Megaman about that. I will most likely be avoiding playing a 4th character again anytime soon, because it wreaks havoc on my muse. However, I may switch between different spies at times.

@Arctos: Hmm... your history is very short. It's both part of the minimum requirements for SUs and I feel that it's in your best interest to flesh your character out a bit more. I say this because there will be a lot of character interaction, and you want history to help give that substance, don't'cha? On the bright side, yes. There's totally room for you. c:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SD- if Yellow can't interact with your character with her team rocket spy, maybe Roxas can interact with Kilik then? :3 i was already planning to let Roxas interact with Ruby since she can understand pokemon.

Right now he's helping Alice (Mick Fizz's character) though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@Meganium90: You're right! However, correct me if I'm wrong, but your character isn't finished fighting those is she? I checked over your recent posts to try and get an idea of how many levels to give based on difficulty and quality.

Yeah, Ozzy the Pachirisu is not finished yet. I'll get it done by the next post, but first Imma get Greiger's character to help me out.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Okay, Gregier and I went ahead and split two Magnemites each in the end. Ozzy battled two, while Greiger's Combusken and Absol battle two. Though...Ozzy's Magnemites ran away with paralysis, while the other two did faint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back