• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
is this game has a day and night? if not please add. and can u make the 1st pokemon follow u? like pikachu in pokemon yellow. thanks about this game anyway
No, the game doesn't have the day and night :( For the follow u... hmm.. it's a complicate thing to do..

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
oh last thing. I just downloaded this rom so i do not know what are all the contents of this game. how many region are there in this game? umm if its only 1. we would love to have a new maps. that we can explore. like in the GSC game that has 2 maps. so if there is a map that would be added in this game and more stronger trainer. we would love to have it, and face it. thanks anyway. i will play this game on my android. so its like a gameboy! haha..

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
oh last thing. I just downloaded this rom so i do not know what are all the contents of this game. how many region are there in this game? umm if its only 1. we would love to have a new maps. that we can explore. like in the GSC game that has 2 maps. so if there is a map that would be added in this game and more stronger trainer. we would love to have it, and face it. thanks anyway. i will play this game on my android. so its like a gameboy! haha..
I agree. It would be great to explore a new region!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I agree. It would be great to explore a new region!

yeah a region that your bike will be change into a car.haha. its like a futuristic region. and the trainers will be 3x tougher than the other region. so that this game would be always played to explore on that region. Cuz if the opponents are tougher. we will be addicted to this game to make our pokemon hav a higher lvl than before to explore the new one.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Hi, 1158. I found this bug or glitch. When you go to certain area, it's name will not appear and the Cathaya's OW mess up in Pure Village's tower. Did you already know about this? I'am currently playing version 1.93.

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
I don't know if this is part of the hack but when you look at the map .. the hero that is in a certain area is offshore and not on the map's land areas.. is this a bug ? in the 20th century company lab. there's an invisible object that's blocking the other path, and 1 thing when does axew evolve at ? mine's at lv 28.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I don't know if this is part of the hack but when you look at the map .. the hero that is in a certain area is offshore and not on the map's land areas.. is this a bug ? in the 20th century company lab. there's an invisible object that's blocking the other path, and 1 thing when does axew evolve at ? mine's at lv 28.

I think Axew evolved at LV35.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi, 1158. I found this bug or glitch. When you go to certain area, it's name will not appear and the Cathaya's OW mess up in Pure Village's tower. Did you already know about this? I'am currently playing version 1.93.

Thanks for telling me these,yes,I know they exists,but I forgot to fix these bugs in Version 1.93,sorry...I'll fix it soon,even though I'm busy on another project...

Yes,that is a bug,it was already reported by someone,and the bug in 20th Century Company,I'm going to fix it as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
1158 what lvl does fraxure evolve? mine is 58 and its not evolving yet, i thought its 48

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I did the zekram event. now where do I go. I really hope can do a walkthrough from permission from 1158 bc I'm keep getting stuck in the game *i finished the event almost 2 months ago & keep dropping the game when I get stuck*.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
is this a bug or i just need to go somewhere else. after facing team mirage in bronze port city. why i cant enter the gym? its like its no door. can any1 help me. please?

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
is this a bug or i just need to go somewhere else. after facing team mirage in bronze port city. why i cant enter the gym? its like its no door. can any1 help me. please?

The gym is not available.You should go to the top of Mt.skywall.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
I did the zekram event. now where do I go. I really hope can do a walkthrough from permission from 1158 bc I'm keep getting stuck in the game *i finished the event almost 2 months ago & keep dropping the game when I get stuck*.

Zekram Event?
Before Elites Four or after them?
After Elites Four,the final destination is central area.

i see.. thank u.. now i can proceed to my game! thank u so much

Oh wait.you will face the team mirage in bronze port twice.Is it your first time or the second time?The first time is facing WIND and Reshiram or Zekrom,then you should go to Mugwort Villa.The second time is that you enter the base of team mirage and you shoulad go to Mt.skywall after finish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Oh wait.you will face the team mirage in bronze port twice.Is it your first time or the second time?The first time is facing WIND and Reshiram or Zekrom,then you should go to Mugwort Villa.The second time is that you enter the base of team mirage and you shoulad go to Mt.skywall after finish it.

1st time. so yeah i know it. that i should go to mugwort villa.. but i thought i can battle the gym leader. so that i can fly.. but thanks anyway

i hope 1158 would add some new region/regions. and add an online battle/trade. like connecting to the net.

i battle kyurem w. is it really hard to catch him? or i just need to kill him. and battle him again nxt tym? cuz he's so hard to catch and i dont hav a master ball. and btw i found a bug. when u lose to kyurem u hav a victrini. then facing kyurem again u can still hav victrini. and now there are 2 victrini. repeating that can hav many victrini.

Last edited by a moderator:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
i battle kyurem w. is it really hard to catch him? or i just need to kill him. and battle him again nxt tym? cuz he's so hard to catch and i dont hav a master ball. and btw i found a bug. when u lose to kyurem u hav a victrini. then facing kyurem again u can still hav victrini. and now there are 2 victrini. repeating that can hav many victrini.

Kyurem W can not be caught in this game.But you can get it via using a fire stone to the Kyurem.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Kyurem W can not be caught in this game.But you can get it via using a fire stone to the Kyurem.

but why i can use a ball on him? i thought i can catch it so i stop playing pkmn this morning. btw thanks for ur answer i can now proceed to my game.

Back