• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UltraNerdtendo64's Let's Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Hello Everybody, UltraNerdtendo64 here ... and welcome to this thread!
I am a Let's Player on YouTube and alongside Let's Plays, I do like to make some romhacks (which I will probably make a thread of in the romhacking section).

Aaaaaanyway. I am not going to make entirely different thread for each Let's Play because:
1 - It'll keep this thread clean atleast and won't (Chrono) trigger my OCD. That way the OCD will (Chrono) cross my mind.
And 2 - I plan to do Let's Play for quite a while to be honest. So...

Aaaaaanyway. Here are play lists for my Let's Plays!
Let's Play #1 - Super Mario 64 (N64)
Let's Play #2 - Friday the 13th (NES)
Let's Play #3 - Pokemon Yellow Version (GB)
Let's Play #4 - Kirby: Squeak Squad (NDS)

Every time I start a new LP, I will just add it up in the list above.
This is UltraNerdtendo64, signing out, and I will see you, next time!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hi. According to this forum's rules, you can't just link to your YouTube channel/each video in order to advertise them here; you need to embed them into the post itself. Because of that, I'mma close this now. You're more than welcome to make a new thread with embedded videos. For more information, please see the FAQ or contact me or any other member of staff. Thanks! :D

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back