• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shining Opal [FULL GAME RELEASED]

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
the overworld sprite and player character are basicly the same all you did was change the platelets to a diferent collor overall nice hack just fixs the things above :D

About this Part, it will be done by Beta 3. The OW Spriting will be done by me although they won't be really good... By not really good, I'm going to change their clothes and remove their hats.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
Years
About this Part, it will be done by Beta 3. The OW Spriting will be done by me although they won't be really good... By not really good, I'm going to change their clothes and remove their hats.

Ehh, it'll be better than the poopy colored hat and bag. At least it had better be. -Cracks whip.-

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I think I have seen this hack before. The mapping is done very well and I like the title screen. I would like to try the beta out sometime...anyway, good luck in completing the hack. The scripts look good too, :).

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Hey diego, could you put Ralts in the wild somewhere please? I'm a huge fan of Ralts and I want to do a Psychic type only run of the new BETA when it's released. I like this hack so much that I end up looking at this thread every day in anticipation.

Also, the bus system is great. Fly would also be cool for a field move to use outside of towns but I love the bus sytem.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
For some reason every time i try to evolve my kakuna into a beedrill the game freezes :( does anyone know y?

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I would like to ask one thing:
Can anyone make MIDI files? What about changing the instruments of already existing ones so they work? And looping?

One person doesn't need to do all, but it would be great if I could have enough people for those jobs. More, even, so I could always have backup people.

Post job applications here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191919

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
I guess I'm bumping this, but I just started the beta and it looks nice. Keep up the good work!

Also, (I hope I'm not the only one noticing this) but doesn't the first gym seem really hard to beat? I have 4 Pokémon around Lvl. 10 or 11, and I can almost never beat Raichu. Seriously? A level 8 Raichu with Thunerbolt and ridiculously high special attack? I suggest you revise this first gym.

Last edited:

Sierraffinity

Years
I would like to ask one thing:
Can anyone make MIDI files? What about changing the instruments of already existing ones so they work? And looping?

One person doesn't need to do all, but it would be great if I could have enough people for those jobs. More, even, so I could always have backup people.

Post job applications here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191919
Does nobody else want to join the team? All you have to do is post here.
And, yes, to the person above me: All of the gym leaders' teams are getting reduxes.

Sierraffinity

Years
Nice release! :D
Keep up the god work :D
lol, my work isn't THAT godly.
But, anyways, just me on the scene to tell you guys that I've made a new video and put it on YouTube!
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCjSNDqlwVc
Also, if you make a search for Shining Opal on YouTube, you'll get some responses from "ShinyBird360".
DO NOT WATCH ANY OF "SHINYBIRD360"S SHINING OPAL VIDEOS, AS THOSE VIDEOS DON'T SHOW THE REAL THING!!!!

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
Mine do though.

Pm me when you release the next update, I'm getting sick of checking back here weekly hoping for the next update XD.

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
nice eye candy looks verry butifull
well done on the hack
btw would be nice if you put in fake mon:)
anyway nice worrk keep it up :D

Back