• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Hey i'm new (of course is why i'm in this thread) and I was wondering how I start playing the game. Please reply and let me know. :D

Years
Hey i'm new (of course is why i'm in this thread) and I was wondering how I start playing the game. Please reply and let me know. :D

Well hi there, welcome to PC!

I do hope you are enjoying your day today, and I'm sure you can get the help you need because we have a community that's so diverse and we all have different interests here and there. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing you around, and if you need help contact a moderator!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Hey everyone!!! im new to this forum but not new to pokemon competitive very much.... i really wanted to come here and make some friends to battle with.. maybe even compete with?!?!?!?! so if anyone wants to do some training or even trading for competitive or even wants to help out a fresh one like me to this new game by donating extra pokemon it is truly appreciated... i dont have that much time anymore like i did in 4th gen.. but get ahold of me!!! hope we can all be good friends!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BenevolenceGaming

BenevolentPsyche
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Sup guys I'm BenevolenceGaming and I'm looking for some Gen 1 and Gen 2 playin psychos who can skypes with meh and play on emus. So hmu or whatevs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey everyone!!! im new to this forum but not new to pokemon competitive very much.... i really wanted to come here and make some friends to battle with.. maybe even compete with?!?!?!?! so if anyone wants to do some training or even trading for competitive or even wants to help out a fresh one like me to this new game by donating extra pokemon it is truly appreciated... i dont have that much time anymore like i did in 4th gen.. but get ahold of me!!! hope we can all be good friends!!

All of your battling needs are right here. Whether you want to battle via wifi or on our Showdown server, you can all do just that. You'll have an awesome time here battling with peeps here. Welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask questions alright!

Sup guys I'm BenevolenceGaming and I'm looking for some Gen 1 and Gen 2 playin psychos who can skypes with meh and play on emus. So hmu or whatevs.

It's been a while that I played a Gen 1-2 game, really. So my skills can be pretty rusty! Welcome aboard! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Hello, my name is Cameron and I am new here, hoping to make friends and exchange some pocket monsters. :)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hello, my name is Cameron and I am new here, hoping to make friends and exchange some pocket monsters. :)

^^ welcome Cameron!
For both you're at the right place, i'm sure you will find both around here!
for trading, you should visit the Trade Corner! I'm sure you'll find the pokemon(s) you want over there. As for friends, i'm always looking for new friends too, so you can always leave a friend request ^^

Years

Hello there guys, welcome!

Megan and Alpha have got the ideal sections for you guys covered, but the best part is to explore around the community and see what you like. Anyways, I do hope to see all of you around and if you ever have a question or just wanna chat, feel free to leave a VM on my profile! Good luck all of you in getting active.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Hello everyone! I'm looking to add more people to the friend's roster for my friend safari! If you would like to add me, drop an vistor's message or PM! Thanks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone! I'm looking to add more people to the friend's roster for my friend safari! If you would like to add me, drop an vistor's message or PM! Thanks.

Hi there! Have you checked out this thread yet? It's probably best if you put your FC there so that way people can see that you are interested in trading, battling or just adding friends into your roster. Putting your FC on your siggy can also ensure you that people can find your FC easily as well. Hope you are enjoying PC so far! Don't hesitate to ask questions should you have any~

Master_Bait

にょろーん~
Years
Hey guys. Just wanna say I'm new here.
Spoiler:

But if I were to introduce myself...

I am still a high school student, so I might, uhh,
erm, :(

gah, >:)

egh, -_-

erf, :S

derp, ~_~

dangit. >:(

I don't know what to say anymore.

Therefore, I am just some normal dude who likes Pokemon, listen to music, sleep during class, eat some cereal while watching gory movies, avoiding possible enemies, stalking beautiful ladies (although there ain't much in our campus, tsk, tsk), reading some fanfics, criticizing fanfics (maybe), writing some fanfics (if I ever have the brain juice to do so), has short-term memory, and eventually, have a girlfriend (not particularly in that order).

So, yeah. I am Master_Bait, and I rule all baits there is. {XD}

Spoiler:

Years
Hey guys. Just wanna say I'm new here.
Spoiler:

But if I were to introduce myself...

I am still a high school student, so I might, uhh,
erm, :(

gah, >:)

egh, -_-

erf, :S

derp, ~_~

dangit. >:(

I don't know what to say anymore.

Therefore, I am just some normal dude who likes Pokemon, listen to music, sleep during class, eat some cereal while watching gory movies, avoiding possible enemies, stalking beautiful ladies (although there ain't much in our campus, tsk, tsk), reading some fanfics, criticizing fanfics (maybe), writing some fanfics (if I ever have the brain juice to do so), has short-term memory, and eventually, have a girlfriend (not particularly in that order).

So, yeah. I am Master_Bait, and I rule all baits there is. {XD}

Spoiler:

Heya Master Bait, welcome to the forum! :3

If you joined for fanfics I'm sure you'll love the Fan Fiction & Writing section where you can share your own fanfics and also read existing ones. The resident mod there, Slayr231 is always there to assist you if you need help and he's a nice guy in general. There's more to PC than just that section so do take time and explore. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Hello.. Yes, i am not a human. I like to role play and such to assimilate with you, similar to the Three Wolves Trio of legendary pokemon that serve Ho-oh. But dont let me spoil your fun. Ps: I have played the Pokemon games to further asimilate, and have found 52 shinies since 2004 without trying.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello.. Yes, i am not a human. I like to role play and such to assimilate with you, similar to the Three Wolves Trio of legendary pokemon that serve Ho-oh. But dont let me spoil your fun. Ps: I have played the Pokemon games to further asimilate, and have found 52 shinies since 2004 without trying.

Well you seem fun. Are you a robot or Pokemon then? XD Welcome to PC lucariokul! Roleplay Corner is perfect for you if you love roleplaying. Magic Fox and Skymin, the moderators there are really nice guys and can help you with any questions you may have on their section. Also you're really lucky to have found that many shinies. O.O I've only found about 5 and the rest I got from friends. XD

Well I hope you enjoy yourself and make tons of friends here!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hello there, my name is Ryan. I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue. I hope this community is fun.

:) Hey Ryan!
welcome to the community! I'm sure you will like it here, there are lots of veteran pokemon lovers like yourself!
if you ever need help, just send a message!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, SonicMaster! You know what's awesomeness? You can talk about both things here in the community. Check out this Sonic group we have within the Fanclubs & Groups section, as well as other fandom groups we have! And don't hesitate to check out the rest of the forums as we have a ton of Pokemon goodness!

Have fuun and hope you enjoy your stay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back