• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Wait... If I patch the new one you'll create for Yin/Yang Black and White to my ROM, wouldn't that erase my save file?
I forgot to mention, I think I can breeze through the E4 and Victory Road really well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
Just wondering im having a few problems. i keep freezing in route 2 on yin black wondering what i can do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I just finished Yang White last night.
E4 Diffuculty:
Shauntal- 10/10. She outsped most of my pokemon, especially my MVP in this fight, Mismagius. The final fight was my Mismagius vs her Mismagius, I outspeed her's and took it down in 2 shadow balls.
Grimsley- 2/10. My Infernape, Mienshao, and Electivire just used it's fighting-type moves and won.
Caitlin- 6/10. Her Gengar is fast, and it took down my Mismagius in 1 Shadow Ball. At the end, I thought I would restart again, but after my Electivire died, I thought I had no pokemon, but I saw my Hydreigon standing. I used a Full Restore to heal Hydreigon, but her Gothitelle used Thunder and paralyze me again for the 2nd time. I OHKO'd her with Dark Pulse. I used Hydreigon's bulkiness to use revives on my pokes, and that made me defeat Caitlin.
Marshal- 0/10. Close Combat, Psychic, nuff said.

N's Castle-
N- I liked this fight, especially after you catch Zekrom you would fight N.
Ghetsis- I thought he'll fight you after the 2nd round of elite four(btw this is my first playthrough of Pokemon White. Meaning this is my first time playing it).

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Just wondering im having a few problems. i keep freezing in route 2 on yin black wondering what i can do.
I dunno, what to say. This never happened to me, when I was playing it. What are you using...An emulator...r4...What?

Hmm, route 2...That's pretty early on...What do you be doing, when this be occurring?

I just finished Yang White last night.
E4 Diffuculty:
Shauntal- 10/10. She outsped most of my pokemon, especially my MVP in this fight, Mismagius. The final fight was my Mismagius vs her Mismagius, I outspeed her's and took it down in 2 shadow balls.
Grimsley- 2/10. My Infernape, Mienshao, and Electivire just used it's fighting-type moves and won.
Caitlin- 6/10. Her Gengar is fast, and it took down my Mismagius in 1 Shadow Ball. At the end, I thought I would restart again, but after my Electivire died, I thought I had no pokemon, but I saw my Hydreigon standing. I used a Full Restore to heal Hydreigon, but her Gothitelle used Thunder and paralyze me again for the 2nd time. I OHKO'd her with Dark Pulse. I used Hydreigon's bulkiness to use revives on my pokes, and that made me defeat Caitlin.
Marshal- 0/10. Close Combat, Psychic, nuff said.

N's Castle-
N- I liked this fight, especially after you catch Zekrom you would fight N.
Ghetsis- I thought he'll fight you after the 2nd round of elite four(btw this is my first playthrough of Pokemon White. Meaning this is my first time playing it).
Awesome, I'm happy to hear that, zanny.

Hmmm, you've done beaten two of my hacks thus far, thanks for sticking around. All you got left is Neo Soulsilver; which, in my opinion, my best...LOL

Anyways, see, I told you that the Elite Four wasn't all that hard on Yin Black/Yang White. LOL...I feel so ashamed. :'(

Pffft, I bet you had a harder time inside Victory Road, than actually fightin' da league, hm?

And huh...Caitlin had a Gengar...That's not right, she doesn't suppose to have a Ghost Type on her team. Are you sure it was a Gengar? I know she have Gallade...Did you meant that...But, that couldn't be right, cuz her Gallade doesn't have Shadow Ball...Mmmm...

Anyhoo, I already knew Grimsely wasn't about anything, dark type aren't really all that resourceful, when coming into defensive stats. The only ones I can think of off the back is Spiritomb and Umbreon...The rest are kinda frail, don't you think?

Wait, I think Drapion can also fall in that category of having a moderate amount of endurance. LOL

But...huh...You found Marshel to be easy also? Wah? Seriously? Hmmm, I kinda thought he was a little difficult. Eh, ah, well. ;)

Now, Shauntel...How she fought came to be a big surprise to me...I always thought she was the easiest. I always thought her Castform and Froslass was the hardest...Well, I guess Mismagius and Relic Song could get under somebody skin, seeing how it almost always put the foes to alseep. LOL

Anyways, I really do need to revamp the Pokemon and attack the Elite Four members use. I'm gonna do that on the next patch update, so no sweat

I want to know all pokemons type change
If you're talking about Sol Plat or Neo Soulsilver, use PPRE to view all stats and moves changes.

If you're talking about Yin Black/Yang White...There's none included in the docs, but they will be once I update the game again...

Wait... If I patch the new one you'll create for Yin/Yang Black and White to my ROM, wouldn't that erase my save file?
I forgot to mention, I think I can breeze through the E4 and Victory Road really well.
Nope, as long as you keep the rom's name the same name as your save file.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Yeah, unlike Sol Plat, I stopped after playing Battle Frontier, I still have to do alot of things in Yang White.
I captured Volcarona in 2 Ultra Balls, and captured Kyurem in A F*CKING POKEBALL. I also hacked in the Legendary Beasts and Celebi so I can get Zoroark(even I have one.)

The Grubby Pup

Years
Yeah, unlike Sol Plat, I stopped after playing Battle Frontier, I still have to do alot of things in Yang White.
I captured Volcarona in 2 Ultra Balls, and captured Kyurem in A F*CKING POKEBALL. I also hacked in the Legendary Beasts and Celebi so I can get Zoroark(even I have one.)
Oh, so you didn't do the post game parts on Sol Plat?

Ya know, like fighting Mars and Jupiter one more time, or treking around that mountain with Buck; I forget the name of the place. Mt...Something...LOL

I guess it doesn't matter, I usually stop playing after too. LOL I always do the Kanto part whenever I play HGSS.

I forgot to say something in my last post. I didn't know that this was your first time playing that game. I'm glad you decided to use my mod as your first. :P

Okay, anyways...Yeah...I happen to find the post game part on Yin Black/Yang White to be the most challenging part in the game. The trainers are really powerful and smart.

LOL It's because I gave every trainer you encounter at that point Pokemon a set moveset. I bet it'll be able to keep you on your toes.

Especially the Riches, I bet you won't be able to beat them...Still, to this day, I haven't beaten them on this hack. LOL

Anyways, you caught Volcarona inside Relic Castle, eh? I never really bothered to go in there. And WAH? You caught Kyurem with a Pokemon? I bet it was a critical capture. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'm starting my Neo Soul playthrough, and so far so good.
Current team:
Chikorita
Ledyba(Mach Punch ftw)

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'm starting my Neo Soul playthrough, and so far so good.
Current team:
Chikorita
Ledyba(Mach Punch ftw)
Awesome. Did you patch it or did you, ya know... :D

Well, at any rate, you'll see that Ledyba learns a bunch of Draining attacks...Well, Mega and Giga. It was a good catch, trust me. Chikorita learns awhole bunch of egg moves while leveling up, it's still pretty good, tho...And Fake Tears. LOL

I'm telling you, this will be da most challenging of all my hacks you'd played so far. ;)

Btw, don't forget to catch something to fight against Falkner...If you go in there with Ledyba and Chikorita...chances are...You're gonna get wiped out. >_<

Good luck with da rest of your playthrough, zanny. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Thanks, but it sucks that my Natu and Swablu, and my Bayleef are gone thanks to Soul Silver crashing. Even I try to train them again the game will crash at some point....

The Grubby Pup

Years
Thanks, but it sucks that my Natu and Swablu, and my Bayleef are gone thanks to Soul Silver crashing. Even I try to train them again the game will crash at some point....
...Damn. I hate that this keeps happening.

Hm...Are you still using desmume or are you using the emulator I uploaded here?

Cuz if you're usin' No$gba with No$zoomer, if you bring up the menu on your No$zoomer emulator...you see this thing label as 'save battery file'...Click it after everytime you save your game.

That means, even if your game crash, you'll still be in da last place you saved.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
I got my game fixed i just tyed white version instead. got a question though for dream abilitys are they all avaliable to all normal pokes? b/c i cant get a Nidoran male with his dream ability Hustle.

The Grubby Pup

Years
I got my game fixed i just tyed white version instead. got a question though for dream abilitys are they all avaliable to all normal pokes? b/c i cant get a Nidoran male with his dream ability Hustle.
Yeah, dat's good to hear, man.

Anyways, yeah some Pokemon do have their Dream World abilities like Ninetales with Drought, Spinda with Contrary and Zangoose with Toxic Boost

While other I gave'em myself, here's a few example. Nidoran Male has Poison Touch and Poison Point and like how Beartic now has Snow Cloak and Snow Warning, and how Umbreon has Pressure and Cursed Body.

Yeah, so stuff like dat, mano.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I r hardcore trainer.
My just before entering the cave between Violet City and Azalea town:
Lvl 20 Bayleef
Lvl 19 Ledian
Lvl 11 Buizel
Lvl 10 Swablu
Lvl 8 Togepi
I trained my pokemon hard because Falkner's gay with Double Team. Grasswhistle won't hit.

You call this hack hard? Why did I swept Falkner and Bugsy easily?
Lvl 22 Bayleef
Lvl 23 Ledian
Lvl 17 Buizel
Lvl 16 Swablu

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I r hardcore trainer.
My just before entering the cave between Violet City and Azalea town:
Lvl 20 Bayleef
Lvl 19 Ledian
Lvl 11 Buizel
Lvl 10 Swablu
Lvl 8 Togepi
I trained my pokemon hard because Falkner's gay with Double Team. Grasswhistle won't hit.

You call this hack hard? Why did I swept Falkner and Bugsy easily?
Lvl 22 Bayleef
Lvl 23 Ledian
Lvl 17 Buizel
Lvl 16 Swablu
Yay. So you got the game up and running, eh? Are you using No$gba or Desmume. Well, whatever you're using, I'm happy that you're playin' it now.

Anyways, your team's pretty good. This is the second file, right, ya know, da one after it crashed on you?

Well, anyways, I see that you did alot catching up with Buizel and Swablu between first and second gym challenge.

And yes, I do call this hack hard, especially considering you've haven't made it up to Whitney or Morty yet. And the Elite Four...Wait, till you reach dat point. LOL

And u-uh, don't sit there and tell me that you swept Falkner and Bugsy. LOL Especially considering you just said that his Staravia was being all gay with Double Team you had to level up some more. >_<

Not to mention, da dude's strongest Pokemon is just on level 14 and when you came back, your strongest poke was on level 20. Talk about being WAY overleveled. ;)

And I'm sure you just used Ledian da whole time against Bugsy...I'm even betting that you outsped Mothim, put a Safeguard up and scored a Critical Hit with Air Cutter, huh? LOL

Well, however you managed to beat'em, I can assure you Whitney won't be as easy...I mean, you just can't go into it all reckless like you're gonna halfta strategize, cuz dat Body Slam doesn't play, dude.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My Ledian doesn't have Safeguard, it just used air cutter. Btw does ledian learn Air Slash in this hack?
I had a Togepi and Larvitar, but I had some good pokemon in mind, like Heracross or something...

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
My Ledian doesn't have Safeguard, it just used air cutter. Btw does ledian learn Air Slash in this hack?
I had a Togepi and Larvitar, but I had some good pokemon in mind, like Heracross or something...
I know, I was playing with you, when I said that. Never take seriously what I say. LOL

Bugsy and Falkner aren't really that hard, anyways...Well, if Mothim stats raises after using Silver Wind, it'll might become quite da struggle. ;)

Oh, and nope...Ledian doesn't learn Air Slash on this, sorry. But it learns other neat and handy attacks once it starts getting deep in levels, you'll see.

Also, maybe you shoulda kept Togepi in your party. Togekiss has its own moveset on this. It's slightly different from what Togepi and Togetic learns...So, that woulda been a somewhat different experience.

All stone Pokemon have their own moveset, for that matter.

Anyways, Larvitar lives in Union Cave the 2nd floor; day time. It's slightly common, it shouldn't take very long to find one.

Also, you'll be able to catch Heracross once you reach Route 38 during da day...But it rarely comes out, so you'll probably halfta stay there for awhile. :)

If you wanna see the complete list of the Pokemon I changed in da wild or the moveset and stats I edited, just download PPRE, it'll show all that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I would already beaten Whitney, but SS keeps crashing even though your rom is already patched up, and I found some codes that prevent crashing. Some of the codes I used lasted for 3 hours, then the rom crashed again. Btw I have caught Bidoof the HM slave and >.< the Tyrouge. I nickname my Poke's with emoticons lol.
E: Where do I get the Item to evolve Tyrouge into Hitmonchan/lee?
E2: Just defeated Whitney using my upgraded Ledian.
Ledian:
Lvl 31
Focus Blast
Silver Wind
Air Cutter
Mega Drain
It's super overleveled because of the trainer's pokemon gave High Exp. Points lol.
Still can't find that item to evolve tyrouge D:.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I would already beaten Whitney, but SS keeps crashing even though your rom is already patched up, and I found some codes that prevent crashing. Some of the codes I used lasted for 3 hours, then the rom crashed again. Btw I have caught Bidoof the HM slave and >.< the Tyrouge. I nickname my Poke's with emoticons lol.
E: Where do I get the Item to evolve Tyrouge into Hitmonchan/lee?
E2: Just defeated Whitney using my upgraded Ledian.
Ledian:
Lvl 31
Focus Blast
Silver Wind
Air Cutter
Mega Drain
It's super overleveled because of the trainer's pokemon gave High Exp. Points lol.
Still can't find that item to evolve tyrouge D:.
What da heck? Your rom is still crashing? Even after playing off of the patched version I gave you? Hmm, I really need to know, what emulator are you playin' off of?

Also, you found codes that prevent crashing? Hm, the only codes I know for HGSS is the code for the blackscreen...but I don't use that on account, I play HGSS off of the No$gba bios and stuff. I guess it wasn't neccesary. :\

I really need to know which emulator you're using...If it's Desmume, I have NO idea why you're encountering crashes...I can't sit here and say that I actually use Desmume for playin' purposes, cuz I dont...I just thought that emulator could handle unstable roms more than No$gba...I don't know, I'm not an emulator expert. :p

Anyways, good stuff I'm seeing from you neosoul experience, zanny. LOL So, you've beaten Whitney already...Curses...I completely forgot that you could buy Focus Blast from Goldenrod City Poke Mart. >_<

But whoa...You weren't lying Ledian is WAY overleveled? Did it take more then one try to beat Whitney? I told you she was tough, huh?

Anyways...the worst part about it your Ledian's level...It's still not on a higher level than Morty's strongest pokemon. :p

You gotta catch your other Pokemon up, I don't think you'll be able to rely on Ledian like you've been doing in your previous gym leader, when facing Morty's ghost type.

Btw, didn't I say...Catching Ledyba at the beginning of your game was a good call...See, I was right. :D

Okay, as for your question...Tyrouge evolves into Hitmonlee holding the Black Belt during Night Time. You know, you coulda went back to first page and found that yourself...I did write down all the new evolution condition. :p

And LOL who doesn't use Bidoof as an HM slave. >_< It's da main pokemon to use like that...It and it's evolution stage, that is. I don't think peoples train them that often anyways.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My Buizel needs to evolve before facing Morty, my Swablu needs a few Levels, I need to find that Black Belt for Tyrouge and use it for Hitmonlee(I liek kicking pokemon).

Back