• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon WhiteGranite X and Pokemon BlackGranite X versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Okay,reply time!-ING LIKE HECK!
@mavy42:
who's the main legendary of this hack, chips? i'ma make a new banner!
Camerupt is the new main legendary.I got rid of Charizard, since, like it was the main legendary since the start.
@classiccartoonsftw
Will all Pokemon be available in Pokemon BlackGranite X?
Yes,all 386 pokes should be available.
@Dr. Fizzle:
Looks good! Keep up the work!
Thanks!
@gam3r
How's progress coming along?
Quite good.Beta 6.3 has finished betatesting,I'll be uploading it within the next 24 hours.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
great ! i'm looking forward for it ! also you mean that camerupt is the version MASCOT not LEGENDARY as for a legendary it should have a black rayquaza :P

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
The updates sound good :) I'll play the current updated version as soon as get the time in between school, art commissions and spriting. :)

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Reply time!
@gam3r:
The main legendary of Emerald is aleready rayquaza.I think that Camerupt will do the job as the mascot and the legendary.

The updates sound good :) I'll play the current updated version as soon as get the time in between school, art commissions and spriting. :)
Okay!Hope you enjoy it!

How far does the beta go?
To route 2314,the end of the first region of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Damn i can't quote
@gam3r:
The main legendary of Emerald is aleready rayquaza.I think that Camerupt will do the job as the mascot and the legendary.

What i really mean is that camerupt can't be considered as a legendary because it isn't RARE. You caan have as many camerupts you want just catch a Numel evolve it and there you go. But a LEGENDARY can be caught only ONCE. But do whatever you want.....hope there is one proper legendary in the hack though
Also in a post you said all 386 are available so you'll have to add events for some pokemon ( e.g. deoxys or Ho-oh) how will these pokemon be catchable

Last edited:

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Here's the new userbar! :)

blackgraniteuserbar.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/blackgraniteuserbar.png[/IMG]

Zortac

League Champion
Years
School starts for me tommorow so I won't get to work as much on Pokemon BlackGranite X.Sorry for any inconvienence caused.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hey, I can't see screenshots, where're they?
Btw, this hack looks interesting, I'm going to play this!

Zortac

League Champion
Years
BLACKGRANITE X BETA 6.4 FINAL IS OUT!!!!!

POKEMON BLACKGRANITE X BETA 6.4 FINAL IS OUT!Expect the update in the next 24 hours.
This beta goes WAY FURTHER than HalfBeta 6.4(In this Beta you go to the end of the 2nd region, the HalfBeta has just the first region done.)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Just played the final version for 5 mins ....and don't take it as an offense but it was really rashed....the text was merely edited some refered proffesor as birch others mentioned him with different name. there was a sign that gave me 386 watmel berries, may was hunting birch with a stick, found a lv1 wild suicune , prof's lab looks like a gym and mac os x healing centers ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back