• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
The last time I posted it was just after the first gym. I kinda took over 2-3 months to get where I am now, mostly because I had school and stuff.

Well! I just finished the mountain. Janus Berg in german, but in english its whatever it is, its Heatran's cave. I cleared the cave with Belle, just after I flew to that other city. The bird gym was easy enough, mostly because of my Electivire.
Currently, I have:

Emboar
Electivire
Braviary (Aviator)
Carracosta (Tirtouga [wanted a shiny so traded])
Deino (Triplex)
Excadrill

I've realized all of the trainers here manage to destroy half of my team before I beat them... and so I wanted to train and there comes my rival! BEFORE I HEAL! Blagh, I beat him with my OP pokes that I don't need to train... oh well. Gonna go north soon, if I don't need to go south that is.

Years
Since the last post, I made a lot of progress. I beat Cheren, Roxie and Burgh in really epic circumstances, changed my team a bit and also caught new Pokemon, acted out a movie in Pokestar Studios, visited Join Avenue, and I've been training for the Nimbasa Gym.

Also, all the members of my old team (except Riolu) have since evolved.

Currently, I'm at the Desert Resort. My team is:

502.gif

Dewott ♂ Lv25
Hasty nature
Torrent
Somewhat stubborn
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Water Pulse
- Razor Shell

447.gif

Riolu ♂ Lv26
Jolly nature
Steadfast
Quick to flee
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Screech
- Counter

520.gif

Tranquill ♂ Lv22
Impish nature
Super Luck
Somewhat vain
- Air Cutter
- Roost
- Leer
- Quick Attack

240.gif

Magby ♀ Lv20
Bashful nature
Flame Body
Very finicky
- Smog
- Leer
- Ember
- SmokeScreen

574.gif

Gothita ♀ Lv23
Bashful nature
Frisk
A little quick tempered
- Fake Tears
- DoubleSlap
- Psybeam
- Embargo

315f.gif

Roselia ♀ Lv24
Timid nature
Natural Cure
Impetuos and silly
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Magical Leaf
- GrassWhistle

dieter57

pokemon master
Years
Well its been a while since I made one of these posts!
Got the game on the 25th, beat the champion around 8 a.m. on the 27th.

My team as of beating Iris:

Roserade Lvl. 57
Female
Item: Big root
Moves:
Giga drain
Toxic spikes
Magical leaf
Venoshock

Flygon Lvl. 66
Male
Item: dragon fang
Moves:
Crunch
Flamethrower
Dragon claw
Crunch
Fly

Jellicent Lvl. 56
Male
Item: shell bell
Moves:
Surf
Hydro pump
Shadowball
Brine

Ampharos Lvl. 54
Male
Item: Magnet
Moves:
Charge beam
Power gem
Discharge
Signal beam

Altaria Lvl. 60
Male
Item: Draco plate
Moves:
Fly
Dragon pulse
Perish song
Dragon pulse
Ice beam

Lucario Lvl. 55
Male
Item: expert belt
Moves:
Close combat
Metal claw
Aura sphere
Strength

Theres my team! i also had a few other partners on my journey like skarmory and a wailord. But they where boxed after much debating with myself.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Got White 2 for Christmas
Used Pokemon Dream Radar A **** Ton -Tornadus, Multiple Rioulu, Beldum, Munna-
Beat Aspertia City Gym -Cheren-
Beat Virbank City Gym -Roxie-
Used Pokemon Dream Radar A **** Ton -Thundarus-

Years
Caught a dweble and a leopard, did some leveling up and beat the subway bosses with that one guy whos name escapes me at the moment. So far I am loving B and W 2.

Years
Since my last post, I beat Elesa and caught some new Pokemon and I made my way to Driftveil City. I changed my team a bit and I've been level-grinding.

Also explored a bit of Route 6 and Chargestone Cave.

And I took on Clay and took out his whole team with just my Samurott. Next up, the Pokemon World Tournament!

My team is:

503.gif

Samurott ♂ Lv37
Hasty nature
Torrent
Somewhat stubborn
- Aqua Jet
- Revenge
- Water Pulse
- Razor Shell

448.gif

Lucario ♂ Lv31
Jolly nature
Steadfast
Quick to flee
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Screech
- Bone Rush

520.gif

Tranquill ♂ Lv25
Impish nature
Super Luck
Somewhat vain
- Air Cutter
- Roost
- Fly
- Quick Attack

530.gif

Excadrill ♀ Lv31
Naive nature
Sand Rush
Capable of taking hits
- Dig
- Rock Slide
- Hone Claws
- Metal Claw

574.gif

Gothita ♀ Lv26
Bashful nature
Frisk
A little quick tempered
- Fake Tears
- Psyshock
- Psybeam
- Faint Attack

315f.gif

Roselia ♀ Lv26
Timid nature
Natural Cure
Impetuos and silly
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Magical Leaf
- GrassWhistle

Last edited:
Years
Just about to take on Skyla, my current team is in my sig, but I might switch a few after training up my Flaaffy a bit.

Years
Beat Elesa's trainers and am now trying to level up my team to get ready for her. My riolu evolved but other than that the team is the same

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Got White 2 for Christmas
Used Pokemon Dream Radar A **** Ton -Tornadus, Multiple Rioulu, Beldum, Munna-
Beat Aspertia City Gym -Cheren-
Beat Virbank City Gym -Roxie-
Used Pokemon Dream Radar A **** Ton -Thundarus-

Travelled to Castelia City -Boat-
Beat Castelia City Gym -Burgh-
Became Owner of the Join Avenue -Shubshub-
Got Exp Share
Got Gothorita from the Pokemon Dream World Along with a Snover -**** yea for the Gothorita-
Beat Nimbassa City Gym -Thanks to Gothorita-

Got Exp Share
Got Gothorita from the Pokemon Dream World Along with a Snover -**** yea for the Gothorita-

Beat The Driftveil City Gym -Thank You Blaze the Pignite-

About to do the PWT

Last edited:

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Got Exp Share

Beat The Driftveil City Gym -Thank You Blaze the Pignite-

About to do the PWT

Beat All The Gyms
Traded Over my Main Team From Pokemon Black -Garchomp, Electivire, Haxorus, Pinsir, Volcarona, Chandelure-
Beat The Elite 4
Beat Alder
Currently Challenging White Treehollow Unova Challenge
Beat Area 1
Beat Area 2
Beat Area 3
Beat Area 4
Beat Area 5
Beat Area 6

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Beat All The Gyms
Traded Over my Main Team From Pokemon Black -Garchomp, Electivire, Haxorus, Pinsir, Volcarona, Chandelure-
Beat The Elite 4
Beat Alder
Currently Challenging White Treehollow Unova Challenge
Beat Area 1
Beat Area 2
Beat Area 3
Beat Area 4
Beat Area 5
Beat Area 6

Last Night:
Beat Area 7
Beat Area 8
Beat Area 9
Beat Area 10
Obtained Shiny Dratini
Began Battle With Cynthia -Sinnoh Region Champion-

At 12:00am New Years Day
Beat Cynthia

New Years Day -After 12:00am-
Had Double Battle with Chilli and Cress with Cilan as My Partner
-Begin Edit- Shiny Dratini Evolved into Shiny Dragonair -End Edit-
Battled Cheren
Battled N
Battle My Rival
Did the Battle Institute -Battle 1: Win, Battle 2: Win, Battle 3: Win, Battlen 4: Loss, Battle 5: Win-
Traded Over Japanese Zekrom from my English Pokemon Black Game
Caught Reshiram -Level 70- -Broke out of 1 Critical Capture-
Caught Kyurem -Level 70-
Got DNA Splicer's
Had some Fun Fusing Kyurem and Reshiram Together Along with Zekrom also -Black Kyurem Looks Boss-

Will Keep Posting when Iv'e done more ^_^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Well, well, well...what a way to start off the New Year's Eve by telling you all this: I beat the Pokémon League! Iris was just as difficult as Alder, tbh; I mean that I was expecting a clean sweep, but my Pokémon still took some heavy damage from her attacks. Nevertheless, I still prevailed.

Current team:

Samurott, male, level 67
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Waterfall
-Ice Beam
Nature: Hardy

Magnezone, level 62
-Thunder Wave
-Flash
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
Nature: Naive
Ability: Magnet Pull

Genesect, level 62
-Bug Buzz
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
Nature: Mild

Krookodile, female, level 62
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake
Ability: Moxie

Braviary, male, level 61
-Strength
-Fly
-Superpower
-Aerial Ace
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant

Haxorus, male, level 61
-Dragon Dance
-Dig
-Cut
-Dragon Claw
Ability: Mold Breaker

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Last Night:
Beat Area 7
Beat Area 8
Beat Area 9
Beat Area 10
Obtained Shiny Dratini
Began Battle With Cynthia -Sinnoh Region Champion-

At 12:00am New Years Day
Beat Cynthia

New Years Day -After 12:00am-
Had Double Battle with Chilli and Cress with Cilan as My Partner
-Begin Edit- Shiny Dratini Evolved into Shiny Dragonair -End Edit-
Battled Cheren
Battled N
Battle My Rival
Did the Battle Institute -Battle 1: Win, Battle 2: Win, Battle 3: Win, Battlen 4: Loss, Battle 5: Win-
Traded Over Japanese Zekrom from my English Pokemon Black Game
Caught Reshiram -Level 70- -Broke out of 1 Critical Capture-
Caught Kyurem -Level 70-
Got DNA Splicer's
Had some Fun Fusing Kyurem and Reshiram Together Along with Zekrom also -Black Kyurem Looks Boss-

Will Keep Posting when Iv'e done more ^_^

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #1
-----------------------------
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #2
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #3
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #4
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #5
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
2nd January 2013 Travel Log #1
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #2
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #3
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #4
Spoiler:

2nd January 2013 Travel Log #5
Spoiler:

3rd January 2013 Travel Log #1
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Just started my first playthrough of Black 2. I'm juggling too many games now, with an ongoing playthrough of Black (currently in Celestial Tower) and a solo run of White (with a Stoutland - currently outside Dragonspiral Tower), but I got Black 2 a while ago and just couldn't wait any longer - I had to see it.

The opening was nice - good to see that Professor Juniper evolved her Minccino, and it's nice to have a separate, named rival again. It was sort of odd to start in an actual sort-of-city though. It seems a bit strange to not be in a little three-house-and-a-lab town. But then the first person outside the door was the expected "The power of science is staggering" kid. Nice to see that some things don't change.

Went out looking for Bianca ("big green hat" made me smile). I guessed that she was on the lookout that's visible in the opening of the game, but wandered around and talked to everyone anyway, since that's what you do in a pokemon game, then went up the stairs. I had planned on saving before the choice, since I'm an obsessive min-maxer and have to start out with the best starter my patience can get me, but Bianca caught me off-guard and next thing I knew, I was looking in the case. I had already decided that I wanted to use Snivy, since I used Tepig in White and Oshawott in Black, so I just went ahead and picked it, figuring that if it was a really bad one, I could always restart and go through it all again and save the next time around. As it turned out though, it was fine. It was a female with 20HP, which means at least not-bad IVs, and she hit hard and didn't take too much damage in return. When she leveled up, I got my first look at her stats, which were all in double digits before the level increase, which again means at least not-bad IVs. Then when the battle was over and I got to look at her page, it turned out that she's Hardy nature. Not the best I might've hoped for, but not harmful. So I kept her and went on my way. Followed Bianca out onto Route 19 and watched her pokemon-catching lesson, then went back into town, loaded up on potions and pokeballs, and went back out and saved at the edge of the grass. I've still got so much to do in White and Black, but at least I got an idea of what Black 2 is like. So far, I'm impressed.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
3rd January 2013 Travel Log #1
Spoiler:

3rd January 2013 Travel Log #2
Spoiler:

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
December 19, 2012

Dream World: Druddigon. Found: Cubone that knows Low Kick; Snover that knows Avalanche.

December 20, 2012

Dream World 2: Sandshrew. Found: female Axew with the ability Unnerve.

December 21, 2012

On Green Grimer Avenue, I ran into Norman, who visited my home in the Dream World with his Rattata. He's from Picardy, France and wanted to open an Antique Shop. As long as his inventory ends up being different from Alexa's, I'm going to allow it. So, Norman's Antiques debuted today on the avenue.

I took my party to Desert Resort to explore the rest of the area, and to train against many of the backpackers there. Then it was back to Green Grimer Avenue, and some special defense training at Alex's Ring for my Grimer. After that, I decided it was time to move on, and go to Nimbasa City!

I went to the Pokémon Center to rest up my team. I found a Thunderstone lying around right outside the Pokémon Center. I also had a guy give me 10 red shards, and said that there's a person in Driftveil City who will teach my Pokémon moves in exchange for red shards. I also received 11 Hint Medals towards the medal rally! They all have to do with the various activities that one can partake in while in Nimbasa City, from Musicals to the Battle Subway. I actually figured the Battle Subway would be a good place to start exploring! But I'll save that for later, I need to get a few hours of sleep before work and packing to return home from Hawaii.

Later in the day, I did head over to the battle subway. Outside the entrance were the Subway Bosses Ingo & Emmet! There was also a trainer there speaking to them. Her name was Rosa. She said that the Subway Bosses were offering exhibition battles, but only double battles. So I agreed to be her tag partner so we could face them. I always wanted to challenge the Battle Subway, but much like the Battle Frontier in previous regions, it's just something I never got around to.

"Boldore, all aboard!" Ingo called as he sent out his Pokémon.

"Gurdurr, full-speed ahead!" The younger brother, Emmet, shouted.

"A Boldore and a Gurdurr. Ok!" I chose my Pokémon. "Magby, maximize!"

"I can help!" Rosa said. "Let's go, Servine!"

The battle was a little ugly. My Magby and Rosa's Servine did manage to take out Ingo's Boldore with Brick Break and Leaf Tornado, but Gurdurr responded with Rock Throw which knocked out Magby. But I sent out my shiny Grimer, and it managed to finish the battle with Servine and knock out Gurdurr.

After our battle with Ingo and Emmet, we proceeded inside Gear Station. We decided to take a few subway rides and enter a few challenges. I'll have to come back here someday, after my training with Grimer is complete, and with the rest of my team of shiny Pokémon from over the years.

I explored a bit more of city, found a lost transceiver that belonged to someone named Yancy, and then rested up at the Pokémon Center where I received a few more medals for the Medal Rally.

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 68/94
New Medals:
120 Boxed
Subway Low Gear

December 22, 2012

I'm home safe from Hawaii but don't have much time to relax or Pokémon train with Christmas just around the corner. But I did get an early Christmas gift from Alexa, because when I bought a Big Box from her, it had Sacred Ash inside! Now there's an item I've never before obtained in the Pokémon world!

Dream World: Bouffalant. Found: Pineco that knows Gravity; Minun that knows Discharge.
Dream World 2: Trapinch, gained a level. Found: Audino that knows Yawn.

December 29, 2012

Dream World: Heatmor. Found: Shroomish that knows Bullet Seed; Smoochum that knows Captivate.

December 30, 2012

Professor Juniper was doing research on some ice-type Pokémon and contacted me from Icirrus City and said she had my Eevee with her. She said there was a large group of Swinub that were asleep and they could not be awoken. She said it seemed very much like the situation with the Slakoth a few weeks back. So I went into the Dream World with Drifloon. We spent a lot of time there, and we did discover the Swinub in the Icy Cave. I managed to get them to wake up, and my Drifloon also gained a level from the dream.

January 1, 2013

A new year, and new possibilities! I think one of my resolutions should be to complete my Unova Pokédex a little faster!

Dream World: Durant. Found: Zangoose that knows Low Kick; Illumise that knows Fake Tears.

I was close to the Entralink, so I stopped in there and found one of the Swinub from the Dream World the other day. It knew the move Icicle Spear, which is cool and unusual. I caught it, and since I had six Pokémon with me, I sent it to Professor Juniper to help her with her research.

"Swinub, the Pig Pokémon. Swinub have very sensitive noses. Rooting the tips of their snouts into the ground, they search for food. They can locate mushrooms, berries, and even hot springs buried under the ice."

192. Swinub
Spr_5b_220.png

January 2, 2013

Dream World 2: Shuckle, gained a level. Found: Druddigon that knows Fire Fang. Also, found many useful items, including a Lucky Egg and some Leftovers!

I did some more battle training with my current team at the sports domes, but not much else.

January 3, 2013

Dream World: Volcarona. Found: Pinsir that knows Close Combat; Carvahna that knows Thrash.

I finished training with the current team (finally!) and sent them all back to Professor Juniper's lab. Since she wasn't there, I was talking with one of her assistants, and he told me to contact Professor Juniper as she has something she wanted to tell me. But meanwhile, he did send me my Raticate, Bronzor, and Magnemite.

I then contacted Professor Juniper who was at the Pokémon Center in Lacunosa, which is apparently east of Opelucid City. She said that she was going to explore the colder northeast regions of Unova where some wild Swinub and Piloswine have made their habitat. As a thank you for letting me borrow Swinub, she said that while she was in Icirrus City she stopped over in Twist Mountain with my Eevee. She sent me both my Swinub and my Eevee in a Dive Ball, and it had evolved into Glaceon! Finally, I have all seven Eeveelutions.

"Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. Glaceon can lower their body heat to freeze their fur. The hairs then become like needles that they can fire. They can also freeze the atmosphere around them to make a diamond-dust flurry."

193. Glaceon
Spr_5b_471.png

Join Avenue has also gone through some upgrades. Today, Ben's store became Ben's Emporium, and the raffle shop is now called Happy Janus. I also stopped by Alex's Ring with Grimer; this time, we focused on its attack power.

The Green Grimer Avenue
Shops:
1. Happy * Janus (Raffle Shop Rank 8)
2. Ben's Emporium (Market Rank 8)
3. Alex's Ring (Dojo Rank 7)
4. Leah's Kitchen (Café Rank 7)
5. Gallery Alexa (Antique Shop Rank 7)
6. Angi's Flowers (Flower Shop Rank 6)
7. Norman's Antiques (Antique Shop Rank 3)

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
3rd January 2013 Travel Log #2
Spoiler:

4th January 2013 Travel Log #1
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back