• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
BETS PLACED! Tho you'll have to be a bit more specific, Nakuzami ;p

The winner gets to find a TM outside Pallet Town, lol. Guess in hours instead of days and the one who comes closest wins ;D

Also, yay, rivalry!

Okay, time to get serious!
It's about 5 a.m. for Skymin now . . . I'm going to hope that it'll only be about ~5 hours! :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ha, there's no rule saying I can't have two rivals!

franziska-whip.gif

I shall knock you all down just the same under the weight of science!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Then I demand Nakuzami's character be rivals with mine too! XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ha, there's no rule saying I can't have two rivals!

franziska-whip.gif

I shall knock you all down just the same under the weight of science!

Again, I wonder if there's an Aperture Laboratories in Kanto?
SHUN WILL NOT BOW TO SCIENCE! Especially seeing as there's an important character that is a scientist named Shun in one of the RPs I'm working on. :P

Shun can have as many rivals as possible; he'll likely dislike you all anyways! >:D

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years

Again, I wonder if there's an Aperture Laboratories in Kanto?
SHUN WILL NOT BOW TO SCIENCE! Especially seeing as there's an important character that is a scientist named Shun in one of the RPs I'm working on. :P

Shun can have as many rivals as possible; he'll likely dislike you all anyways! >:D

Ya, everyone wants to kick Nakuzami's butt. It's sorta understandable considering...well, ya know. Everything he's ever done. lol

I see :3

I've posted the main thread, let's bet on how many days it takes for it do be approved ;)

Hmmmmmm, I'm gonna go ahead and say 2 days. It took so long to accept my RP that I sorta doubt it'll take less to accept this one.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I really have no idea, I will say monday night I guess.

It seems there are many rivals.....eh, I don't know. I will let the Rp decide my character's rivals and friends. Such evil characters....they're what makes stories running anyway. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Also, just finished my character. GODS, IT'S A MONSTER. >=O

My time for PC is different than my actual time, for some reason, so I have no idea if I'm right or wrong...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
No new bets ;p don't you dare edit you posts! :p they won't count then.

Michaela, I'll look at your SU when I get home from school.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Now that the thread is up.....then I guess we'll be waiting for the SU's to keep coming then, right? I have school, and I'm going to it in an hour or so......

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah it's up. If I manage to make out a winner, I'll let you know :p I'm still in school :/ long day... Exams. Patience, my dear padawans :3 if Michaela's SU has such a long history....! I honestly can't be bothered to re-read it all on my little phone, but since I know how you RP and assume that you only changed the parts about the TMs, let's ACCEPT you already :3

And since PokemasterX didn't seem to want to put up a bew SU, he's DENIED. That's all the spots!

Meaning... You are free to go post in the main thread ;) it's up in the Roleplay Corner already, with (hopefully) vague enough instructions for you to be able to at least post once before I'm needed.

I'll (prof Oak) see you (your char) in that thread (the lab) when I get home! ;D

Wymsical

Years
Yeah it's up. If I manage to make out a winner, I'll let you know :p I'm still in school :/ long day... Exams. Patience, my dear padawans :3 if Michaela's SU has such a long history....! I honestly can't be bothered to re-read it all on my little phone, but since I know how you RP and assume that you only changed the parts about the TMs, let's ACCEPT you already :3

And since PokemasterX didn't seem to want to put up a bew SU, he's DENIED. That's all the spots!

Meaning... You are free to go post in the main thread ;) it's up in the Roleplay Corner already, with (hopefully) vague enough instructions for you to be able to at least post once before I'm needed.

I'll (prof Oak) see you (your char) in that thread (the lab) when I get home! ;D

lol the thread's up? Okay...what should I post about?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
lol the thread's up? Okay...what should I post about?

The thread is right HERE http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268402

And "instructions" are found inside the thread ^^ as well as my own first post, featuring professor Oak and his nerdy assistant Keeno Kabess chatting. Oak is, like, waiting for you to enter the lab now. Door's open~:3

Shawn, awesome plan.

Hm, maybe I will make a SU for Keeno soon... I'm not sure yet but I think I will use him sometimes, even though he's not a Master Quester like your characters. More like a "NPC".

Oh, also. You are free to make up NPCs (who own a few Kanto/Johto pokémon) if you feel the need to. But focus should be on your main character.

Wymsical

Years

The thread is right HERE http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268402

And "instructions" are found inside the thread ^^ as well as my own first post, featuring professor Oak and his nerdy assistant Keeno Kabess chatting. Oak is, like, waiting for you to enter the lab now. Door's open~:3

Shawn, awesome plan.

Hm, maybe I will make a SU for Keeno soon... I'm not sure yet but I think I will use him sometimes, even though he's not a Master Quester like your characters. More like a "NPC".

Oh, also. You are free to make up NPCs (who own a few Kanto/Johto pokémon) if you feel the need to. But focus should be on your main character.

Umm...that was a rhetorical question. I know what to do. lol. Althought I'm busy workin' on mah own RP, so I think I'll let y'all post first. :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Um, I made the history longer. Told of Soo-yun VS Maylene and Soo-yun VS Fantina, as well as how she got the letter and deleted all TM/Tutor moves, but yeah, that's all I did. xD

I am also at school, so I'll try to get a post up as well.

Back