• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I WATCH THE KARDASHIANS AND I AM PROUD. COME AT ME, BROS.

I hardly watched TV over the school year because I stupidly assumed my roommates would bring one...and all my roommates ended up being from out-of-state so they couldn't bring one. All the shows I would watch are on break atm :/

Now I netflix a lot. Yay, history documentaries :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I ~acquire~ shows I want to watch.

I'm a terrible person.

droomph

weeb
Years
TiVo I assume? What kind of shows do you have haha

If I do have TV however, I find myself watching a lot of Mythbusters and Daily Planet on the Discovery Channel. Not to mention some reality shows >.>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
droomph you're so innocent if you automatically assume TiVo from that. Really.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
TiVo is legal. I wouldn't have to imply anything if I was TiVoing something, because it's within the law.

droomph

weeb
Years
Late night TV can be pretty ~weird~ though. And TiVo never sleeps.

I thought you meant that kind of ~ooh~. The one where PC shuns that sort of behavior on-site.

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
My building has this strict code and I'm too scared to test it v_v so it's hulu and netflix for me unless I mooch off one of my neighbor's TVs.

Usually those two sites cover my television needs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My school likes to be scary about it but I've never seen them crack down on anyone ever so I never worry about it. And if I did get caught I'd just use proxies...XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Live proposes to most of the women on PC, don't listen to him Kyoko. He's a player.

droomph

weeb
Years
@Tojours still 100% less nudity than what I had thought you were trying to imply.

Yeah, if Livewire would actually marry all the women he proposes to King Solomon would be like "okay that's way too many women"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well, you don't know what I download... ;)

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Live: kk. We need to get married sometime this week tho because I'm going on vacation next week.

Toujours: B-but...HISTORY DOCUMENTARIES! You don't just fake that!!!!! :'(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
He decided to seduce all the PC women yesterday. He tried to seduce me but I'm a Babe in Total Control of Herself™

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
History Channel is amazing, but has been recently taken over by this guy and his goons:
Spoiler:

MAN he annoys me. I mean, I'm all for the fantasy that aliens could have very well helped build ancient civilizations, but when that's the "ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION", then I get irritated. Like, maybe humans WERE just that much smarter all those years ago. I mean, they built (allegedly) pyramids with extremely tricky, and highly sophisticated traps, passages, and well made architecture. They used the stars better than we use GPS navigational systems. I mean, these people were amazing! I wouldn't doubt that they very well could have built the pyramids.

@ Toujours: Don't be a, PLAYER HATER.
Never thought I'd get to use that phrase, so I jumped on the opportunity.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The last thing I downloaded was Chobits...not exactly erotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back