• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
So like, I'm about ten seconds away from making a new topic in the B2W2 section after an hour of gathering all available info about the subject, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, MY CRAPPY INTERNET DIES. like, the whole neighborhood who has this provider was suddenly cut off.
Do you know how difficult it is to use Safari mobile just to reply to a thread? Ten times worse when trying to make a topic with pictures and such included. :c

I am lagging bad too. And I am using my spy-ware free Mac. Everything else works on the internet but I lag so flipping bad on this site. Like my cursor spiral is still going at it. I am going to stay up all night until I find out what is up.

just vm him mate. he doesn't bite, haha. most people here are generally friendly from what i've seen.

I know. But he probably has more important stuff to do than talk to me obviously. I have always been afraid of being rejected, even if that rarely happens. It still scares me for some reason.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's just the site. It's been slow for me too, and I've heard a few more complaints about it, maybe it's just active right now.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
don't worry, it's just pc lagging right now. it'll be fine in a little while.

I know. But he probably has more important stuff to do than talk to me obviously. I have always been afraid of being rejected, even if that rarely happens. It still scares me for some reason.
heh, it's staff's jobs to talk to members! really don't worry about it. tho i won't pressure you i guess. *shrug*

droomph

weeb
Years
I can't feel PC lagging. I guess it's because my internet connection's bad all the time, but I don't feel anything different.
Giradialkia? There are worse, you know. Like Ch-*oof* okay okay I won't mention him.

But yeah he don't bite no mo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
And when you come back you'll find out that the topic was already made while your internet was down.

THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND I JUST REPLIED TO IT. ;;
I have another one in mind, but DANG I hate this provider. ;; they have always given us trouble, not just with this but so many other things!

@Pedro: it isnt lag or PC, it's my actual Internet provider. The entire thing in the area is down. :c

Xulek: thank you. ;;

droomph

weeb
Years
That's why AT&T is so great! Ah

Like down down? How often does that happen? My internet's never down unless there's a power outage...

yeah it does suck don't it

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
You know what! I WILL FACE MY FEAR! AND MAKE A GREAT ALBUM FULL OF CLUB-BANGERS. I just need to sample stuff for a month then put all together. I have some lyrics already set.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
@Jelli: Omg I didn't mean to Jynx it my apologies.

jynx.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
That's why AT&T is so great! Ah

Like down down? How often does that happen? My internet's never down unless there's a power outage...

yeah it does suck don't it

Yes, DOWN. but it doesn't happen often, but god it's annoying when it does.

@Toujours: you didn't. It came up before I posted in here, and I was all like, "...aw. :'c"
But it's kk.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My internet has a habit of doing that just as I'm about to send an important email >:[ I find kicking sisters things helps.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My internet cuts out whenever it wants its VERY annoying. I wish I lived in a country with real internet or Australia could get real internet. WHY YOU NO WANT ME TO DOWNLOAD THINGS ILLEGALLY AT A HIGH SPEED?

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
My internet cuts out whenever it wants its VERY annoying. I wish I lived in a country with real internet or Australia could get real internet. WHY YOU NO WANT ME TO DOWNLOAD THINGS ILLEGALLY AT A HIGH SPEED?

Why Australia so good? I have the best internet, but PC is lagging like flipping Lindsey Lohan something else on drugs. But yeah.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I almost drop my Mac all the time.
You see. Cleaners come and put all my devices hooked to my computer on my computer (And I have 6 cords in it). I take all off and it is tangled. I get up sometimes with my arm under one and it tugs the computer off [almost]. It is scary experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back