• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Haha. I don't really go and watch films either. Least not at the Movies theaters since very rarely I have the money for it. Though in general I just... don't watch very many. Live is probably going to ... uh... get angry at me for this i can't say shoot dfjkls for saying this but I don't know I have seen any of the Batman movies. I know I haven't watched Dark Knight and I don't think I've seen the first one either.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I haven't been to the movies in years, I generally can't sit and watch something for a few hours without multitasking and doing other things. I've received free movie tickets as gifts before, one of them ended up expiring and I ended up giving the other to my brother because he has friends and a social life, so he could put it to use.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
With me, I like to watch it all at once, because I like to devote time to something that I like; obviously.​
100% agreed with this. I hate watching films on ITV and pretty much every other channel that isn't BBC. You'll be getting really into it, and it'll be in the middle/near the climax of the film (maybe King Kong has broken free and is rampaging over New York) and suddenly you're bombarded with the latest GoCompare advert or something. It drives me insane since it's impossible to get into a movie with interruptions.

Years
Taking breaks in the middle of movies is just.... no.

TMC is great for watching old movies on TV. No commercials, and you get a little trivia before and after the film.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I've been to the local theater to see one of the new releases practically every weekend since Avengers released back in May. I love movies a lot :x

And I'm personally not opposed to pausing during a movie or whatever, I just prefer sitting from start to finish through one, especially one like Rises that kept me completely mesmerized through the entirety of the film. But to each their own =b

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I find movies to be too long for my tastes. I don't care for much passive media really, I like interactive experiences more. In-fact, I don't ever watch tv at all because most the stuff on it is mostly rubbish. And the adverts they play in-between, ugh...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Wanna see The Dark Knight Rises as well but I still feel obligated to watch the first 2 Batman movies too, at least I'll have the time this weekend to do so provided I can stop playing Arkham City as much.

Oh and feels good to finally be a high school graduate as of yesterday. Now unto the next hell.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Sounds like the Dark Knight Rises is really good, hence why I need to stay off Reddit sinc eit seems some people are being jerks and posting spoilers. >___>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not on any reddit page where spoilers would make sense. I only follow gaming, Pokemon, anime, and technology XD;

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I don't get what the fuss is about that movie, I saw the first one and I didn't really find it thaaat amazing, I liked it but I wouldn't watch it again, I can't really imagine the second one to be so much better.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I don't get what the fuss is about that movie, I saw the first one and I didn't really find it thaaat amazing, I liked it but I wouldn't watch it again, I can't really imagine the second one to be so much better.

It wasn't that amazing, no. But compared to the Batman Begins, The Dark Knight is far, far better. It could have done without Maggie Gyllenhaal, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back