• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Hi there! We, at EasyBakeStudios are proud to announce the release of our first-ever Pokemon ROM Hack. The better part of the last two years for us went into developing a ROM hack that not only contained an original story line and region, but also featured a Pokedex complete with entirely fakemon. That's right, every Pokemon encountered in Order and Chaos has been made to look similar to, but legally different from ;) the Pokemon you all know and love. Thank you in advance for playing, hope you enjoy!
Spoiler:

In The Beginning...
War, famine, and disease plagued the early settlers of the Mando territories as the God Dragon Chaosotra tormented the land. Eventually, the greater Dragon of the People, Orderana, defeated the chaos demon and civilization grew.

Year 0 -A prophecy is made stating that if the region falls to chaos once more, a chosen 15 year old with his provinces surname shall rule and free the land from evil.

Year 500 -Mando split into the two areas from sectional differences and the death of the king. The two provinces became known as Mandata, and Endo. Racism had emerged as a serious problem for generations. Usually, the strongest and most well-known man is crowned when a bloodline dies out, but no side wanted to give the other side power, there was no leader. War broke out and the people feared the legendary God Dragon of Chaos may have returned to punish them.

Year 515 -Afraid, they turn to the prophecy and know that there is a child with the respected surname in both provinces. The only problem is, that in both regions there are not one but two children of the same age and blood, twins. Only being able to select one hero to be crowned champion of the entire Mando region the twins must face off against one another. The better will be blessed and start his journey to prove he is the strongest by collecting badges and challenging the Frontier League. Once he is champion he will enslave the other province and be worshiped as a God.

You are one of the twins the prophecy spoke of and tomorrow you shall face your brother in a pokemon duel to decide who will represent the Endo province.

SCREENSHOTS (5/20/16):
screenshots_from_pokemon_order_and_chaos_by_easybakestudios-da3jgaw.png

Attachments

• PokemonOrderandChaos.ips
    1.8 MB · Views: 6,366
  • PokemonOrderandChaos(ups patch).rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,813
Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I removed the links to the website as the download is a ROM. Distribution of ROMs is not allowed in the forums. Instead, you can provide an IPS/UPS patch download.

Years
Where's the download link? If this hack is still in progress, why don't the thread put on progressing hack? The hack is quite awesome btw.. looking foward to seeing the fakemon's sprite, and I hope it's awesome too!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
To answer your's, and a lot of others question, the hack is complete. Thank you for the tutorial on how to patch a ROM. We have uploaded an ips file hopefully now it works for everybody!

Last edited:
Reactions: Del
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Yes the split is still in, physical/special works just how it did in the original Firefed Version

I'm sorry to hassle ya, can I get a slight clarification? In the original FireRed it was Dragon + Eevee types = special, rest of the types were physical. So waterfall could be special, even though it's a physical move in later gens. But a split being in a rom hack is like... each move has it's own physical/special split and isn't based on the type it was. Was curious which one it was?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hassle ya, can I get a slight clarification? In the original FireRed it was Dragon + Eevee types = special, rest of the types were physical. So waterfall could be special, even though it's a physical move in later gens. But a split being in a rom hack is like... each move has it's own physical/special split and isn't based on the type it was. Was curious which one it was?

We used the same method as firered, so yes it has a type split.

Back