• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shapey shiftey stuff

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
You get to choose one object, animal, or N'Sync member to shapeshift into. What do you choose? You're always capable of movement, and if you choose like a fridge or something, you're always full of stuff and you can shuffle around, open your door, leave your light one while you remain closed. All those things.
You can also shift into an in-between version, like a 10% fridge, 90% you version, or any percentile-split, really.

I'd choose N'Sync member Joey Fatone and permanently live as a 50/50 split.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
A toy. I'll come across other toys and bring them to life, creating a Toy Story world.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I choose being someone rich, like Bill Gates, since humans are animals, and by being BG I would discretely give myself some cash to use.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I choose being an ice (hockey player).

I choose being someone rich, like Bill Gates, since humans are animals, and by being BG I would discretely give myself some cash to use.

You're both disqualified, pick a new thing.

A toy. I'll come across other toys and bring them to life, creating a Toy Story world.

Have you always been able to animate the unliving or do you see that as a part of shapeshifting?

Last edited:
Years
So, theoretically, I could become someone very wealthy's bank card, record the details and enjoy that at my leisure. Works for me. Or a luxury vehicle, get sold, turn back and leave. Split the cash with the seller and repeat ad nauseum.

Last edited:
Back