• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I already asked Metroid if I could roleblock the same person consecutively. So if we're ever in doubt about somebody, this is an option.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I'd say gee for scumreading and finding one, although I can't agree with the part about me being scum partners, especially when you still deny the facts known to a few.

Or dare I say, you were expecting an easy lynch because my defense is unlikely to make a good rebuttal. Hence, you'd rather be a risk-taker while trying to bait for responses indicating scums. It benefited the town though, so I don't really have much complaints about that.

About time to vote, Execute] BidoofFTW

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Honestly, town has had a hell of a good game so far. Nice jail Home. Tbh Johnny gives a convincing case, but I think my results last night will give quite an interesting outlook. Last night I received the vision that either Desi, purplecicada, or Bidoof are mafia.. it might worth it to take one into questioning and lynch the other (referring to Hyper and Doof). But as of right now, I'm going with a vote on
[VOTE] BidoofFTW

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Wow, I did something right for once

I suggest we lynch Doof and see what he flips. If he comes up as scum, we still need to be wary of Desi. (I say this because it is possible for all three reads to be mafia or evil. I'm pretty much confirmed at this point)

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
@Diego, could you keep track of the three players you receive? If someone's name appears more than once, we have a lead to go off of.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I think it was me and abby last night phase right.

Also @johnny: I am not taking the claims for granted. But as is, all town spots have been filled w/o any counterclaim so....

If you are a real town, you need to counterclaim since there is no point in just letting scum take your place and have you voted.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Yes. If you are town, you need to counter claim. As I mentioned before, there's no way you'd make yourself an obvious exe.

@Home, Diego's readings can also show 2 good players. We'll believe Abby's claim for now.

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
Years
Sorry for being slow.

I was transported last night. First night I visited Nicki and killed the lookout who visited her. Whoops.

[Execute] Bidoof FTW

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Ok!
Halfway point, you know what that means!

Vote Ballot:
Spoiler:

Haven't Voted:
Abby
Bidoof FTW

DeusPro

Banned
Years
@Nicki definitely will keep note of everyone who pops up in my visions. Other than that I don't think that there's much to do right now.

Years
I agree with Johnny about claims. No one even is considering the possibility that ishi was inno and someone is claiming his role right now as GP might have revealed the role to his other mafia buddy.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I agree with Johnny about claims. No one even is considering the possibility that ishi was inno and someone is claiming his role right now as GP might have revealed the role to his other mafia buddy.

I am. But I need counterclaims. And so far almost all NA was accounted for.

And does even GP know the role of his target?

Back