• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Attempt

How'd I do?

• Great for a N00b!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too bad...

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • You Suck!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
Years
how'd i do?
MyFirstCard-Scarking.png

Years
Oosh... ><

Sorry dude, but it could use a lot of help. For starters, check the tutorials and use the right fonts. Also, align the energies with the circles on the card, and also the PokeBody. And that's just the basic problems, I'm sure a master cardmaker go on for an hour about all the things that are off. =/

Also the wording should be different-- I think Water Proff should read: "If Skarking is damaged by your opponent's (Water symbol) Pokemon, flip a coin. If heads, that attack does half does half the damage (rounded up to the nearest 10.) And Megaton Pound should be "This attack's damage is not affected by resistance."

~Chibi~

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
I agree with the above, Read some of the tutorials and spell check before anything else xP
The text is near to the original, but it's very easy to notice that it isn't.

Although for your first card i will have to give you a 6/10 mark.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
Years
Did anyone notice that a part of the Delta Circle is gone? (the one under the "Basic" text.) and where's the card #, the rarity symbol, and the ID?

I agree with the other people here: read the tutorial and use the right fonts.

anyway, good card. :)

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
I agree with what Dark Venasaur Just said, keep trying, your garanteed to become better if you carry on x)
Oh, Make sure you don't use pixelised Pokemon as it doesn't look really real.

Back