• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria saw the boy leave, and heard what the girl had to say.

"I thought you were a Pokespirit wielder. Now, I don't plan on a fight, I was just wondering if I could join you. It tends to be a bit unsafe traveling alone." Aria said in a calm voice, seeing that she was ready for a fight, but not about to attack.

"I'm Adrianna Smith. You?" She asked, trying to be friendly while still keeping her guard up.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"My name is Elizabeth!" Keep playing innocent, dont give real names. "Yo're really nice lady, you look lost, maybe I can help you?" Someone who has no idea where she is must know nothing about this place. Maybe she will know where me annd Arc can stay. Spark held out her empty hand and gave a fake innocent smile.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria knew the name was fake, but she went with it. Smiling, she took the hand rather hesitantly. If she was a Pokespirit wielder, who knew what she could do. Giving a firm handshake, Aria stepped back.

"Well, do you mind if I join you? I could be a great asset to your group." Aria said persuasively. She started tapping the hilt of her large knife, waiting for an answer. She twitched one of her ears as a fly landed on it, and shifted into a more relaxed stance.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City

Lucy bumped into Creed, and he bore his teeth with a sadistic smile, almost as if to scare the onlookers, which he noticed there were quite a few of. It was loud, lots of breathing, feet moving across the ground, and hearts beating at various paces. Then he sniffed, and he noticed three of the scents. Wait, three? He couldn't actually put a finger on where he knew the third scent from, but he definitely knew it from somewhere. He walked towards the smell, and started to sniff the person, almost like a dog would sniff someone, but the scent of the person was horribly interrupted by some other natural smell. Coal? Possibly. He swiped from Ryan's hand what was emitting the smell.

"Y'know, on the way to Eterna city I fought a guy who used explosives. It made sense, after all, he wasn't skillful enough with a knife to defeat me, or really, any combat Pokeuser," Creed said, looking at the grenade and turning it in his hand. "It's a little unfair if we use such tools; knives, swords, guns, and grenades...that's just overkill. We get an unfair advantage." He took one of his nails and pierced the bomb, allowing the elements to spill out and powder away. "After all, even with those they don't stand a chance. This isn't right."

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark twitched, suddenly she pulled out her knife and held it to Aria's neck. "I am not part of any group, and I promise you that I never will be." She growled, "I'm not killing you because I don't want a fight, but I won't hear any group buisnes." Spark felt enraged, "I'll help you, but I'm not saving you if you start a fight got it."

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Luna French
Pokémon Tower

An apple. Good enough. Luna thought, as she rested inside the Pokémon Tower. No one else was in the tower, so she didn't have to hide; it was sickening how some people just threw the dead people in here like they didn't matter. If you're wondering about the smell, Luna took care of it. She always refreshed the scent of the tower with her abilities.

Luna breathed slowly, as her form began to change. A blue mushroom cap grew on top of her red hair, as she felt her tail grow out on her tailbone. Also, she felt her red nail-polished fingernails grow to a sharp point. She felt her senses get heightened, and her agility increase.

"You seem a bit stressed. Why not just knock out a few guys in Nicholas' empire to make yourself feel better?" Spora commented on Luna's mood. Luna sighed, as she thought for a minute before answering her PokéSpirit.

"I'm not sure. I could get caught, and I'd have to deal with Nicholas," Luna answered the blue Breloom within her. Spora shook her head. It wasn't like Luna to worry about things like "getting caught."

"Oh, come on! You've only been stealing minor things right now from Solaceon! Don't you want a thrill?" Spora protested. Luna thought about it for a moment; it would be fun to try and mess with Nicholas' "perfect utopia," and have him wanting to claw at her throat. Luna decided to go into Children's City, in order to steal some stuff, and maybe do some damage. Her craving for action and injury was too great to ignore, and Spora was completely supporting of this action.

Luna got up, and dusted off her blue dress. As her boots clicked with every step, she descended the tower onto the entrance level, and opened the doors. The ray of light shone, as Luna closed her eyes, trying to adjust to the new level of brightness. Luna headed west, towards Children's City. She found a two children outside the perimeters of the city, when a small smirk crept on her face. She would be having a lot of fun today.

There were two boys out near the gate into the city. Luna smirked; this was too easy, if they were the guards. The two boys had thin tails with blue balls at the end of them. She saw two small blue ears on the top of their hair.

Ha! Marill? What kind of guards does Nicholas place outside his city? It's not like they're that strong! Spora snickered arrogantly inside Luna's mind.

They could carry ice moves, you know. Which can freeze grass. Meaning that I... Luna was cut off by Spora explaining what she was about to say.

Could get caught in some ice, and then end up being at the mercy of Nicholas, when they drag you into the city. I get it, I get it. Spora sighed defeatedly. She didn't like it when Luna ruined fun with her logic. However, Luna tried to think some more about how to disable them.

After a few minutes of thinking, Luna thought of something. She prayed that the two boys were slower than her, as they had to be in order for it to work. She decided to put her plan into motion.

Luna walked up to the two boys, carefully pulling her cap over her eyes. Her boots clicked as the two boys were alerted by her presence. They nodded towards her, before she put out a hand for them to shake.

As soon as one of them shakes my hand, I'll release some spores. Luna checked her strategy with Spora. She felt Spora nodding, agreeing with her tactic.

As soon as one of the boys shook her hand, Luna's tail came into view, releasing sleep spores. The boys' eyes widened in shock, before the sleep spores hit them. Luna blew a kiss to one of the boys, before they fell asleep soundly. Luna kneeled, as she began to rummage through the boys' clothing for any useful items. She found a knife in one of the boy's pockets, and put it inside her blue dress. Then, she found another apple in the other's.

Luna walked back to the tower, taking a big, juicy bite out of the apple she had obtained. She felt the knife inside her dress, and she felt the dried blood on the end of it. Luna hadn't killed them; they would probably forget by the time they would awaken.

You could've killed them! Why didn't you take the opportunity to do that?! Spora shook her head as she berated Luna from inside her mind.

I just got whatever I needed to. They didn't put up a fight, anyway. If they did, I would've killed them. You know that better than anyone. Luna explained to the Breloom spirit. Spora, once again, shook her head. Luna simply ignored her, as she kept walking down to the Pokémon Tower. Luna decided to go into Solaceon later, but she wanted to rest for a while. She needed the energy in order to traverse the area, anyway.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria felt the blade of the knife pressing against her throat.

So, this is what it feels like... To be scared for your life.

"Okay... Now that that's out of the question, how about we settle this in a civilized manner. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Aria said convincingly. Seeing that this girl wasn't about to move, she flashed away to the other side of the tunnel using Agility, then powered up a shadow ball.

"You put down your weapon, I put down mine." Aria said, as she drew her large Machete from the side of her pack.

I hope this doesn't end with her hurt, or worse, dead... Then again, she has backup. I might be a good fighter, but I can't take on two Pokespirits at once without the element of suprise... Aria thought as she crouched into a ready stance.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark put her hand to her face and began to laugh. "You won't kill me, you're scared of what the consequences would be. Scared of us." She walked closer to her, slowly and threateningly, "If you kill me, you'll just die and I doubt you want that." She took Aria's blade and put it to her neck. "Come on, kill me cause I'm not dropping my weapon."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria hesitated. If she killed this girl, she would most likely be lost in these caverns for a much longer while. Plus, she had that other one to watch out for. He looked reasonably dangerous. After a few second's consideration, she drew the long knife back as to behead her enemy, but then threw the Shadow Ball she had kept in her hand. The girl flew back a few feet.

"I don't want to kill anyone!" Aria screamed. "Just stop! I get that you don't want to join up! I'm fine with that! All I came here for was to get away from my small life in Solaceon! I'm no assassin, or anything like that! I was given this gift for no reason at all! I sometimes wish that I was just normal! So back off, and just show me a way out of these goddamn caves, then you will never see me again!" Aria raved. Her inner feelings had surfaced, and there was no way to stop them. A tear ran down her cheek as she stared down the girl, ready to counteract any attacks she might try.

Aria simply dropped the machete. "If all you want to do is kill others, kill me. I just have a question for you. Do you enjoy being a monster? Do you relish in the sight of other's suffering? I hope you ponder that... After I am gone." Aria said calmly. She knew that the determination of this girl would overcome almost anything.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Just a reminder, Khawill, but please be aware of this Roleplay rule:
All IC Posts must be at least 100 words long in length, which is equalivent to about or just over four full lines of text. It's important that all posts are lengthy, detailed, and there is a no tolerance rule for one-liner posts. Don't know how to count your words? Copy and paste into Microsoft Word, if you've got it. If not, WordCounterTool.com is a helpful website.
A lot of your posts fall short of that, so just keep that in mind with future posts please.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark started to laugh again, this time cheerily instead of maniacly, she was laying back staring at the ceiling, "I knew you wouldn't do it." She stood back up and dusted herself off. "At least I know what kind of person you are," She sighed and picked up the girls knife, "ok I'll let you follow me, and I won't kill you. I only kill people who form groups, gangs, or try to govern." She gave the knife back, and looked sternly, "If you try to give me one order, even something as simple as pass the salt, and I will leave you without a tongue."

Spark waved her hand, telling Arc to come out, "Say hello to my brother, Barron." What use does she have for our real names Arc bowed to her, revealing the sword sheathed to his back. He did not say a word, following instructions given by Spark.

"You can follow us, I don't know what peace you'll find in this world but you can be as normal as you want around us. As a matter of fact I would suggest it because if you try to attack me you won't live long. Nobody chose to live like this, but you do have the choice of leaving." Spark pointed to Aria's knife, Spark sheathed her own knife, "oh and, for your final question. All I want to do is help the world, and the people I trample over are only fiends and gang leaders."

Aria
Aria breathed a sigh of relief when this 'Elizabeth' decided not to kill her. She was right, there was no peace in the world. And she was glad that she could finally act normal. She was sick and tired of being on edge all the time.

"Glad about that. Don't know how much longer I could have lasted the way I was going." Aria said. She felt as though a harness had been lifted from her chest.

Aria picked up the knife and replaced it on her bag, which she shouldered.

"If that is so, then where shall we be headed? I'm open to whatever." Aria said. She looked at the two.

Spark
"Well we need to find wire, a new base, and some hits." Spark thought about other things she would need, "We need targets that will get us food, any other payment is useless. If you can find us one then I'll gladly share the reward after the assassination is done." Spark took a sip from her canteen, quiet thirsty. "If you get in a fight run, fights down here turn into free-for-alls and it isn't good to be in the middle of one of those. For now we can wait here, this is one of the lesser used paths" She sat on the ground and ate some bread from her bag.

"So when we leave the underground where do you plan on going, I doubt there's anyone you know who would take you in, at least I should guess since you are down here."

Aria
"Well, I have my farm back in Solaceon. Although, I can't promise anything. For all I know, it could have been plundered to a crater in the earth." Aria solemnly said. "If you could get us out near there, we can use some fencing for your wire. That should be most of those things on your list if it's still in good condition." Aria looked over at the two. To her, they seemed in a bit better mood. There was a tiny tremor through the tunnels.

Spark
"Good but let me say something to you." Spark sat for a minute, "You think having that spirit is a curse? Well it isn't, and you shouldn't feel sad for having it. You didn't choose to have the spirit, but none of us chose to live in this world. You could easily kill yourself, nobody would stop you, but you not only stayed alive but you've fought to live." Spark pointed at Aria's blade, "I don't know what you want to do, but you better pick a goal or side. You're either saving the world or making it worse now, sitting back is worthless."

"So you have three choices from my perspective, you can rot in some pit or hole, you can help the world and make it better, or you can make the world a more terrible place."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"So you have three choices from my perspective, you can rot in some pit or hole, you can help the world and make it better, or you can make the world a more terrible place." She heard Elizabeth say. Aria nodded in agreement.

"When I said that, I meant that I wasn't all that used to being the way that I am. Occasionally, I just wish for my old life, like many people do. Most of the time, I enjoy the company of my Pokespirit. She's most definitely helped with some things." Aria sat down and grabbed a berry from her pouch. She scratched one of her ears. There was something wrong with the atmosphere of the underground. She felt as if something was watching her, although there was nothing there.

"Do you guys feel weird at all? Like something is watching us?" Aria asked as she looked behind her yet again. She drew one of her throwing knives, which she held in her lap. As she was sitting, she heard some rocks tumble down the wall, which made her jump a bit. Aria was sure that there was something out there, lurking in the shadows.

I don't like the feeling of this... She said mentally to Eve.

Me neither. I always hated the underground.

You've been down here before?!? Why didn't you tell me?

It wasn't very often. I haven't been in any of these cave systems for years.
was Eve's response. Aria twitched her tail, and realized that the other two were stating at her.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark realized that the girl had ears and a tail, "How had I not noticed that before, dammit." She grumbled. She went through her bag for some clothes, "Quick put these on, you'll attract smugglers. I don't have time to explain, just try not to look like a spirit kid." There wasn't much time, Spark knew that if smugglers took notice then there was no getting away. Suddenly Arc went down, then Aria, and Spark felt a sharp pain on her head, Now we've done it.

Spark woke up with a sack over her head, she could feel the ground shaking, We're in a truck, that means we must be heading to an adult city. Spark felt sick to her stomach, she couldn't hear anyone else in the truck so she deduced that they were in the back. She tested her arm, They have chains!? Who are we messing with, no scum smuggler has chains and a truck.

"Are either of you awake?" No answer from Arc.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria took the clothes with gratitude, and put them on. Suddenly, she heard running, and managed to yell before she was knocked out.

Aria stirred. She saw that they were in some sort of metal container, and were chained up. She also saw that Elizabeth was already awake, but the other one wasn't.

"What... Happened?" She asked as she sat up. She tried to break the chains, but to no avail. They were reasonably thick, made to hold back those like her.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"Oh good you're awake, well what happened was that you were flashing your poke spirits around like decorations, and you got some smugglers attention. If I had to guess we are heading to Jubilife to be executed or Eterna to be sold as slaves." Perfect I'm going to have to rewalk all the way back to Oreburgh.. "Can you see? I need you to describe the condition of my brother and the truck, I think it is a storage truck, seeing as we haven't been told to shut up."

Spark tested the chains, she didn't have enough power to break them with Arc asleep, she knew Arc could break the chains much easier but he was out of it. "I bet it feels nice being to weak to break the chains, must feel normal huh." Spark was trying to keep the girl focused, Spark had no idea if she was panicking or not.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Well, he's still unconscious. This 'truck' is a bit small, and has some boxes stacked at the back." Aria answered. As she looked around, she tried formulating a plan of escape.

If i could knock down those crates, that would get the guards to come in, and they are sure to be armed... I could then perhaps use those weapons to free us. But first...

"Elizabeth, what type are you? I think I have a plan, but you might be able to help." Aria asked in a calm voice. She looked at Elizabeth, waiting for the answer.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"I hope you aren't planning to escape, it's kind of comfy in here and I love the sight of this bag." Spark didn't want to try to escape yet, she knew whoever was driving was part of a gang, and more than likely they'd be going straight to the leader. "If you must know we are both electric types, specificly a plusle and minun. Instead of trying to escape why don't you tell me about yourself, once this truck stops we can make an escape." Keep stalling her, she doesn't want to get involved. Though if we get free it will be easier to take out the small guys.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"I don't believe that I want to tell my life story to someone that can't trust me with their own name... Because if you think I'm about to, your wrong." Aria retorted. She wasn't exactly fond of this girl.

"And that sh*t about being executed? I don't think so." She said as she prepared to throw a shadow ball at the crates lining the front wall.

Looks like I have to do everything myself... Aria thought as she threw the Shadow ball, which exploded two of the boxes on impact, and made quite a few more fall. She felt the truck come to a stop, and she prepared for some fancy footwork.

"When I tell you, I want you to grab onto the chain and send an electrical pulse through it. If we're lucky, that'll catch the drivers off guard." Aria explained as she bunched a bit of chain up into her fist.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark sighed, severely angered. Instead of doing as she said Spark sent enough electricity to knock Aria unconscious, right before she started passing out Spark whispered menacingly, "Be lucky I didn't kill you, nobody gives me orders. Now we can go on with the show." Spark could see her eyes slowly close then she felt another sharp pain on the back of her head and lost consciousness again.

Spark awoke tied back to back with Aria, Arc was tied to a pole on the opposite side of the prison. More chains, great. Spark nodded to Arc, they had been captured like this before and he knew the drill. "Hey sleeping beauty are you awake, I'm sure you'd love to get a look at your lovely castle." Arc as working the chain off his wrist, it would take about three minutes. "If you can hear me then here's the real plan, we go out and kill the leader of the gang who captured us and gave me this headache. You can either run or help me, though running probably won't be a great idea if we are in Eterna since they have other kids like us."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria was about to attack the drivers when a sharp jolt whent through her. She was losing consciousness fast, but stil managed to say a few choice words before the darkness engulfed her.

"F*ck you too. It would have worked if you weren't such a stuck up little b*tch." Aria said in response to Elizabeth's agrivating words.

She saw the boy getting his hand out if the chain, and was soon free. Aria just attempted to break the chains with a shadow ball, which stung her back, but worked for the most part. Aria pulled at the weakened links with all her might, and they broke. Standing up, she walked up to Elizabeth and socked her smug little face.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting out." Aria sad as she ripped the arm of her shirt to reveal a hidden compartment with a small combat knife inside. She walked up to the door, and picked the lock.

As she was exiting the building, she noticed a guard, who she took out with a thrust to the neck. She found a larger knife hilted to his belt, which she took, sticking her combat knife in her boot.

She reached the door reasonably uneventfully, killing any guards that she came across. She soon made it outside, where she found a large city that had been through its paces.

So, the famed Eterna City ends up being an extra-large slum... Interesting.

Behind her, she heard a siren start wailing, and she took off sprinting away from the city, using as many alleys as she could. She was soon out in the wilderness, and hid in some underbrush, where she would wait for the night.

Back