• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] [M] Tower Girls

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
What are Tower Girls?
C4gJrJZ.png

Tower girls themselves are adorable chibi princesses. Tower Girls the RP is a dungeon exploration based roleplay in which you travel throughout a tower of truly unknown heights, all in hopes of creating and then expanding your harem and power which will consist of these adorable princesses.

How it works

We'll have two chats on discord, one in which we talk normally about the RP, and the other in which the real action will take place. In the second discord, I'll provide a basic (and most likely crude since I've no real artistic skill to speak of) map of the level you're on, with only a few branching paths at first. Over the course of 2 or so weeks, you'll explore the floor room by room with my guidance (i.e. you'll tell me you want to go in room 1 and I'll tell you that there's x, y and z in there and you can write out a post about it, or save it for after you explore another room or two or until you find a princess. note; you won't find a princess in every room, or perhaps even on every floor). When you enter a floor, I'll tell you how many princesses are on the floor as well as any fancy new armor or other special items. At the end of every second or third floor there will be a mini-boss to fight on your own with your princesses, or as a group in the form of a raid boss. If the raid boss option is chosen, I'll be the one to write out the post based off of all the players' actions.

I understand not everyone will be in the same time zone, so this sounds a little out there in terms of giving equal opportunity to the players, but since I myself also have a rather hectic work and sleep schedule, I'll make sure that opportunities are distributed as evenly as possible. Depending on the number of players, I'll wait a certain number of days in between rooms/floors and also give a week at the end of each month for everyone to catch up with at least a single post detailing their escapades through the floor. I also will hope to provide my own summary post at the end/beginning of each floor, alongside any growths in the relationships between the characters and their harems.

The person who will move first on each floor will not always be the same either, as it's based on a number of factors I'll keep hidden to myself for the moment. Strength is the first of those factors, however, and one of the most important in the beginning levels.

The "Plot"

Spoiler:

As I already said, your journey as a whole revolves around rescuing (possibly fighting, depending on your affinity for one and other) as many princesses as possible in order to expand your harem. You'll be creating a knight (male, unless you're really looking for a challenge) and in the beginning, we'll only be using the princesses in the image above, due to the original content of Tower Girls being mostly nsfw. If popularity demands it, I'd be willing to find some people willing to create more sfw versions of some of the other characters or maybe learn a little bit about image editing to slap things together a little. There's also a possibility that you might receive a personalized princess or multiples of them after meeting certain requirements not yet known to you.

There's a number of details which pertain to the varying interactions that can occur between knight and princess, princess and princess and also how to raise the various levels of the princesses (as well as yours) and gain their respective boons for the love and lust stats when maxed out, which sees us moving on to the signup, and definition of the stats.

Signing up

To start off, I'll define each stat, it's meaning and effect with the knights and princesses as well as how to raise or lower them.

STATS

Love

The Knight - The love stat represents your character's ability to cater to the needs of the various princesses, as well as how loyal you are to each one individually. Having a love stat of 1 would mean that you're basically a hedonist, only on the prowl for princesses in order to further your own selfish desires. With a stat of 0 your harem could increase with little to no effort, but there would be a high possibility of your princesses leaving you for someone more caring and affectionate. On the other end, having a stat of 5 in love would mean that you're closer to abstinence than most people, but for the right princess you might break your vows. You're not out looking to create some extravagant harem, but rather find that one princess to make into your queen. With a stat of 5, your harem might not grow as quickly, but you'll reap the benefits of your princesses much, much quicker. As a knight, your love stat starts at a base point, and is never increased, but grows within your princesses instead. Although,
you may stumble across something eventually which may help you compensate for a lack of love.​

The Princess - The love stat represents the Princess' willingness to fall for her savior knight. A perfect match in the eyes of a Princess, would be the knight having an identical or higher love stat from them with some exceptions. A Princess with a love stat of 0 would be more or less uncaring about her knight until the stat was raised through performing deeds upon her which she favors, such as complimenting her hair or rubbing her back. Each princess has a different set of likes and dislikes, and her love stat will increase at shorter intervals the higher her love stat rises. When a princess' love stat reaches 5, something magical is said to happen.​

Lust

The Knight - The lust stat is... basically... what you see is what you get. It's the stat which determines how likely your knight is to fall in for their more selfish, intimate desires.
This stat always starts at 0 for a knight, but can rise quickly depending on the princesses in your vicinity. Once one of your princess' lust stat fills and yours follows suit, you'll fall...
immobile for a certain number of turns dependent on your strength stat, as well as a few other variables.​

The Princess - As above, so below. These princesses were whisked away from their kingdoms and brought into a tower filled with danger, monsters, and not really much else.
Meeting a knight for the first time in possibly years can light flames in a number of different places... The lust stat of a princess rises much quicker than that of the knight, but can be kept down or at least slowed, by interacting with them in hopes of raising their love stats, or by performing acts to their disliking. Such as being rude to them or throwing them headfirst into battle while you stand by idly.​

Wealth

The Knight - The knights of this world currently have no wealth to speak of.
Their only hope currently resides in passed down weapons and armor, and the princesses they hope to save. Some princesses and enemies may eventually be wooed by the extensive luxuries you may eventually be endowed with, but as of now, you've only your fists and wit to rely on.​

The Princess - Believe it or not, the name of a princess alone is worth quite a lot.
Regardless of whether or not they actually have anything on them to speak of might not actually matter, since their kingdoms should back their word once you finally see them returned. However, the wealth stat of a princess is nowhere near similar to the wealth stat of a knight. Every second stat of a princess' wealth stat is worth only half of a knight's.​

Power

The Knight - Currently the most important stat of the knight. A stat of 0 and one of 5 is similar to the difference between a malnourished bare fist and a dozen sticks of dynamite.
The power capable of beings in this world is phenomenal, but also can be considerably underwhelming. The power stat plays into a number of different equations behind the scenes,
but up front, it's a measure of your base physical strength, stamina and mental fortitude. As vague a term as it is, power can be related to any number of things. A good speaker is powerful, as their words can sway even the greatest of enemies. An apt magician is powerful, as their spells and incantations could slay entire armies if they so wished. The limits of what power can be are up to you, but must be defined into a singular category of use; tactics,
speech, magic, swordsmanship, agility, etc., etc. (I'll let you know to tone it down if it gets too out of hand. if you've any questions about whether or not something qualifies as 'power' or just an extra skill, just ask)​

The Princess - Very similar to the knight. Some princesses love to fight, others enjoy just sitting back and watching. The name of a princess carries nearly as much power as it does wealth, as they themselves are the closest thing to the head of a kingdom as you'll find in the tower.​

THE KNIGHTS' KINGDOMS

I'll more or less leave this one open to you guys signing up. As there are a number of inhuman princesses currently, the option to be inhuman yourself is of course, available. Make another slime kingdom, make a wolfkin kingdom, selkie kingdom, whatever. It's up to you what you want to be and what you want to make of this world.

THE SIGNUP ITSELF

Mo3jAH7.png

The Status Card - edit it if you'd like, or simply write it out and provide a picture of your knight. Dowries are replaced with any one, single use item such as a healing potion, potion of love (to make an otherwise unwilling princess yours), potion of loving (to raise the love stat of a princess by 1) or anything else mundane. Your stats start at 0, and you're given 5 points to distribute between love and power.
The history - Include how you received your armor and sword, or garments for whatever other class you'd prefer (the wizard knight, the conjurer knight, etc.). Name your kingdom and expand upon it as much or as little as you'd like, but know that the travelling knights' home kingdoms will have all been destroyed by the start of the rp due to a magical, white, fire which erupted in various locations across the continent.
Your Power - What is it? Read above for more information.
Skill or Hobby - Aside from your power, name a single thing that makes your character unique. Do you enjoy rock-climbing? Partying late into the night? Or do you like to take a moment to paint, play an instrument or read a good book?
Favorite Princess - Of the ones listed above, which is your current favorite? If you've seen any of the others or have an idea for one, what would it be? You don't have to answer the second question if you don't care to.

Rules

1. All PC and RPT rules apply.
2. This RP is rated M on account of violence, alcohol, and other adult situations.
3. Each player will be expected to post every 2 to 3 rooms, with at least two posts a month - a movement post and a 'rest' post for interaction in character between knights and/or princesses.
4. A lot of the action will be done via discord, so should you be looking to join up with us, you'll be expected to participate on there or be forfeit to a lot of the major interaction.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Don't look at me that way...There had to be one didn't there?

Also the art took me way too long i'm ashamed.
Spoiler:

Years
I wasn't sure if I'd have time for this, but I figured I'd sign up since it doesn't look like I'd be stealing a slot from someone more active.

Spoiler:

Unicorn Knight

+ Loving and Caring Person
+ Energetic and Always Thinking Positive
+ Beautiful Without Trying
- Led a Sheltered Life
- Extremely Cowardly

The Unicorn Knight is from a luxurious kingdom of rainbows and magic that worship the golden unicorn which protects their land. He has been uprooted from his sheltered life and now seeks to try to find treasure, and perhaps love, but lacks any sort of ability to wield the sword he was given by the royal blacksmith. He's extremely excitable and will take great risks just for the fun of it hoping that there might be a reward of something shiny or valuable at the end. He wears an ornate helmet with feathers and floof, a sleeveless shirt emblazoned with his Kingdom's logo, pants, and fancy shoes.

Items:
Helmet of Overly-Shiny Metal- Glows faintly to light his way
Glitter Bag of Quick Escape- When thrown at the enemy it allows him to escape without harm

Power: Sparkling Sword of Flimsiness- It's not very strong but it sure is sparkly!

Skill or Hobby: He loves to sing and will often serenade random people while walking down the street. He'll probably end up singing while in combat (or running from) monsters

Favorite Princess: Dwarf Princess II

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Not going to lie, I spent a couple days making my SU and a few days more trying to figure out how to upload images properly. Put image in spoilers because it might be too big on some browsers. Tried to mimic TG's art style too.

Spoiler:

Khara
Sabbath Peak Kingdom's
Holy Spirit Knight

+ Incredibly kind, forgiving, and trusting, to a fault.
+ Well attuned to the world around him, can sense disturbances or malicious spirits with ease.
+ With time, can heal just about any physical or spiritual wound, from cuts to curses.
- If staff is destroyed, looses connection to the physical world.
- Naive enough to ask "What is sex?" with complete sincerity.

Love - 3
Lust - 0
Wealth - 0
Power - 2

Defense Potion - A vial of strange blue liquid that protects whomever or whatever the liquid is poured on for a short amount of time.

Fabbit's Root - A small, wilting plant that has been plucked from the mountain tops, roots and all. In a time of dire consequences, it's luck boosts the chance of success for an attack (increase in accuracy or slight increase in damage/critical hit) before it shrivels up and turns to dust.

History

Sabbath Peak Kingdom is a holy place, many temples standing tall and proud across high plateaus and mountains. The kingdom is surrounded by forests of old oaks, many of which also stand tall and proud. While Sabbath Peak Kingdom is called a kingdom, it's not exactly...a kingdom. The kingdom is run by an oligarchy of monks, with the leader of the group of monks holding the title of High Missionary. The other monks of the group act as the High Missionary's apostles as they practice their religious routines and continually seek and spread enlightenment.

Of the past few generations of High Missionaries, a relic is passed from generation to generation. A ringed staff with intricate designs, referred to as the Shakujo, is wielded by the High Missionary to show their status of higher spiritual enlightenment. It functions as a medium for increasing their spiritual powers and influence, assisting in both prayer and combat. Many High Missionaries have performed miracles with the Shakujo in hand, and it is considered a treasure of infinite value across the kingdom.

But then the fires struck.

Strange, white embers sparked out of seemingly nowhere, burning the temples and all inside to the ground in mere hours. It was sudden, and the kingdom's once tranquil silence had now become nothing but eerie. Many belongings and objects, along with lives, were lost to the fire. The few who survived the fires fled the village, and soon even the wildlife avoided the charred ruins as the white fire spread to forests around Sabbath Peak Kingdom.

A month or so after the white fires, a sign of life appeared within the wreckage, in the strangest way. As it sat on the ground, covered in ash and abandonned by the High Missionary during the tragedy, the Shakujo had finally turned 100 years old. With all the spiritual energy it held, all the good will of the deeds commited by those who weld the staff had conglomerated into a presence, before attaining sentience and life as a spirit, known to many as a Tsukumogami.

With no fleshy or mortal form to be born into, the Shakujo served as the spirit's tether to the physical realm. Melding his physical form, the spirit took the appearance of a human boy wearing the cloaks he found among the wreckage of Sabboth Peak Kingdom, and slowly this form became somewhat physical as well. This spirit was without a guide or master, leaving the tool to wander the lands and find his purpose. With no recollection of who or what he is, or whom his masters were, the spirit known as Khara travels the land with only his instincts to find himself and spread hapiness however he can.

Only through recent ventures across the kingdoms has Khara learned about the disappearance of many princesses, supposedly locked away in a tower that pierces the heavens...

Armor

Khara's only source of "armor" are the traditional Sabbath Peak robes he wears on his person. His body can take a lot of physical torment, however, removing the need for traditional armor. The only thing he truly needs to protect is the Shakujo, as if it were to be destroyed, he would lose his bonds to the physical realm. So in a way, the Shakujo functions as both his weapon and armor. The staff is known to have devestating power in the hands of a High Missionary, but only a fraction of it's power can be used, seeing as Khara can not adequetly serve as a mortal medium for which to conduct the Shakujo's power.

Power

Physically, Khara is not at all strong. A full forced punch or strike from him would be comparable to that of an adolescent child, and it does not help that he is not a being of flesh and bone. His true prowess lies in using the power of the Shakujo. As a spirit, he uses his own spiritual power to control the staff, using only moderately powerful holy magic. It excels at repelling and defeating demons, restless spirits, undead, and likewise beings. That magic can also be redirected to heal allies or the staff itself to prevent it from breaking. With four golden rings set upon the staff, it's power can be magnified by adding more rings upon it, made of gold or a greater value material.

Skill/Hobby

As a wandering traveler, Khara has never sat down and trifled with entertainment or simple distractions in life unless somebody has asked him to in order to make them happy. He practically feeds off of happiness, and will not hesitate to do simple chores, oddjobs, or the like just to see someone smile or feel their aura bloom with positive emotions. Of course, this extreme willingness to help others has gotten him into shady situations more than once.

Favorite Princess

All of them are pretty cute, but if I'd have to choose one, I'd say Ghost Princess, for multiple reasons. Both GP and Khara are ghosts/spirits, so they'd have that going for them, and GP is pretty gosh darn adorable.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Glitter Bag of Quick Escape- When thrown at the enemy it allows him to escape without harm

Is this a bag of glitter, of just a bedazzled sack that he tosses in enemies faces before bolting in the other direction?

Y'all kiddos are accepted. Only 2 spots left now. I'll give another week since I'm not in any particular hurry at the moment, but we'll be able to start once we hit 4 knights.

Years
It took me ages to decide what kind of knight I'd like to play, but I think I'm satisfied with this one.

The Status Card -
ubEDZmB.png

The history - Long ago, humans created golems, robots, and other constructs to do their dirty work, but these constructs were mindless and required constant supervision. In an attempt to make them more efficient, wizards and inventors found a way to instill basic sentience to their creations. These new "living constructs" were capable of making decisions without orders, taking the initiative, and acting on their own volition, but we're still bound to follow orders. Over time, the constructs grew smarter, beginning to develop desires of their own, until the day when true sentience was achieved. These constructs broke away to form their own Kingdom, the Cyber Kingdom, in a remote corner of the known world.

One day, the Cyber King summoned his greatest knights to embark on a noble quest: to understand the emotion known as "love". He passed over his strongest fighter, rejected his most innovative tinkerer, and didn't want to send his fastest messenger, finally deciding on his court mechanic, designation RK-777, or "Lucky" as he was colloquially known. Under his new designation as Robo Knight, Lucky was given a sword from the King's armory, grafted new armor onto his frame, and was bestowed a rare Empathy Gem to aid him in understanding biological life forms. Robo Knight set off for the Tower on his quest to discover what it means to be human. Also, what "booty" is.

Your Power - Mechanical arsenal. Robo Knight's metal body is strong and durable, requiring no food or water, and much less sleep than an organic creature, though it needs upkeep and repair at regular intervals. Contained within him are dozens of tools used to build, repair, or bypass mechanical challenges of all kinds, from fixing a broken door to disabling a trap, locking pressure plates in place or building a bridge across a moat.

Skill or Hobby - Robo Knight builds and repairs machinery by trade, but he finds himself calmed in the presence of birds. He is an avid bird watcher and amateur falconer, often listening to birdsong during his power down cycle. If he can look at, listen to, or train an avian creature, he experiences a feeling he tentatively calls "happiness".

Favorite Princess - Harpy Princess

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
WwWWhQX.png

Kendall Raims
Endless Forest Kingdom's
Ranger Knight

+Has an amazing bow with an inexhaustible supply of magic arrows
+The most dextrous hands and sharpest eyes of any knight
+Absolutely loves all animals, no matter how deadly and is loved by nearly all animals in return
-Has a very hard time saying no to anyone persistent, sweet, or earnest enough in their endeavors
-Is incapable of using any weapon aside from his enchanted bow and arrows

Love: 2
Lust: 0
Wealth: 0
Power: 3

Personal/Special Item: It may be a bit rude to call him an "item" but the closest thing Kendall has to a rare and unique item aside from his weapon is his best friend: Dusty the Nature Spirit. Dusty is a shapeshifter who can turn into a chibi form of any living creature he has been in close enough proximity to, and can use their full range of abilities...though often to a much weaker extent. Though not very powerful, Dusty is practically immortal thanks to his lack of a true corporeal form, simply disippating and being incapable of physically interacting with the world for a time when damaged enough. Dusty's favorite form to take on is a Chibi Bear

The history:
Endless Forest Kingdom is just about everything you'd expect from the name: a small kingdom hidden away in the world's biggest forest, one so massive it's known as the Endless Forest. Kendall was the kingdom's greatest hunter, archer and animal tamer. Considering those three things are pretty much all anyone in the kingdom cared about, he was pretty darn famous, to the point where he was named the knight of a kingdom that had no knights.

Every 100 years the Endless Forest Kingdom would hold a massive archery competition with fabulous prizes and every year it was a ranger of the Endless Forest Kingdom who won (probably because no matter how many invites they sent out nobody could ever make it far enough through the forest to compete. What, did you expect a kingdom full of people who spend their whole lives in the woods to be geniuses?) Kendall just so happened to be the victor in the very last of these competitions, for which he was rewarded the Kingdom's greatest royal treasure: an enchanted bow that can shoot with greater precision, range, and velocity than any other known bow and a magical quiver that can create an infinite supply of arrows seemingly from thin air.

Kendall couldn't resist setting off on an adventure to test out his new bow right away, bringing along his trusty sidekick Dusty, the shapeshifting nature spirit who usually takes the form of a cute little chibi bear. It was almost immediately after Kendall left the kingdom that it seemed to spontaneously combust with white flames...But Kendall wasn't the kinda guy to let bad luck get him down! That and he didn't really have any loved ones back home anyways. The white flames that destroyed his kingdom quickly set a large swath of the forest on fire, spreading mercilessly and forcing him to leave. Kendall was never the best at deciding on goals for himself so once he and Dusty were well and truly on their own he simply aimed for adventure! And what adventure is more grand than fighting monsters and saving princesses?

Favorite Princess - Bounty Hunter Princess
Kendall can't help but like a girl who can take care of herself and hold her own in a fight, all the better when her fame and station were earned with hard work.

Back