• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Mfw seeing that Edge is gone.

lt+mfw+attempting+the+second+one+_478bfd6af418549fa526a1f8d0f5a863.jpg

At least tell me that Cena's gone too, PLEASE.

Superhero collab? Oooh can I joins pleeze?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Good god yes, I just figured out why RPG maker wasn't accepting the file path thanks to another member, time to get cracking on my game!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Cena vs The Rock should be a great match to see. I stopped watching WWE a long time ago. I wouldn't mind joining the superhero collab too.
@Elendil: I didn't know you were making an RMXP game.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I always liked the look of the black ECW belt, that was nice looking imo.

And yep The Rock came back. Been around a year I think?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
If I hear him say CAN YOU SMELL WHAT DWAYNE JOHNSON'S COOKING!?!?!?!? on stage I'm gonna laugh myself to tears.

I might check out this year's Wrestlemania just as long as Triple H aka Huge Hairy Homo doesn't hog the spotlight again.

Sir Codin

Funny thing about Bing is, it uses Google search results.

Anyway, I just got up and it's almost noon. I still gotta study for an exam, but I just want to play System Shock 2 instead. God, I wish I had taken better notes. No matter, I'll just post all the vocab on Study Blue (I highly recommend using this to save paper on flashcards; it's quicker to make too), read over the powerpoints and hope for the best.

More importantly, I need to start waking up earlier. Maybe this should be my alarmtone:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear bro,

i was escaping from you talking about the WWE and God of wars only to find people bring the same topics here...sounds like all guys are the same no matter what languages they speak..

thank you for cursing me ^^

your beloved sis,
Arrow to be specific

oh btw,i like Randy Orten

thank you very much for listening

Sir Codin

Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Don't generalize. I don't watch WWE OR play God of War.

Sir Codin

WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back