Started by Ash Ketchup January 2nd, 2021 5:04 PM
  • 354 replies
Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
7,908 posts
1.3 Years
They'd still find something to squabble over and go to war/conflict with one another. Humans are incorrigible =(

What if humans could travel to other planets like in Stargate?

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Dragonite @ Level 100: 8,005 | Tyrantrum @ Lv 100: 7,516

Megan

Explorer Empress

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
9,037 posts
8.7 Years
Then they would have a lot of stuff to do. Also the military woul probably restrict access until further notice and we wouldn't see much of it until maybe many years into the future when the first leaks come out.

What if I actually had a question to ask?
Art | Moderator of Previous Generations, Forum Games and VPP
Isn't intelligence what gives you insights of your own thoughts at the expense of losing sight of what's in front of you?
Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
7,908 posts
1.3 Years
Knowing GameFreak they'd put in minimal effort and the game would be 90% the same as B&W. You'd basically be paying full price for something that's barely changed like with pretty much every other same gen re-iteration of the same Pokemon game.

What if humans had no greed?

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Dragonite @ Level 100: 8,005 | Tyrantrum @ Lv 100: 7,516

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Then the world would be a wonderful place. Greed and the thirst for power or wealth is a major reason people do wrong...

What if I changed my username?
Alolan Raichu
Type: Electric / Psychic
Shiny: No
Received @ 21,209
Hatched @ 21,224
Lv.100 @ 21,409
Paired with Roni | My Trainer Stats