• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Twitch Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Zach if this is in the wrong section, just move it. Could've gone a few ways

URL REMOVED
Hello, everyone. So I just started up a Twitch stream for the various games that I play and after a day it now has 6 or 7 followers? Which to me is pretty good for one day. I'll be streaming a lot of different games and you can expect a lot of fun activities going on.

Games I'll Stream:
-Runescape (Game I play, popular on Twitch)
-CoD Ghosts+ (Pre-Ordered Advanced Warfare, Made a new account and messing around on CoD for now, such as knifing on Gun Game which was hilarious)
-Destiny (Will be starting tomorrow. Will be streaming that as well as doing a LP on YouTube for it)
-Scary Games (Once the Channel gets bigger, I plan on playing like a scary game every Saturday night or something)
-Any Flash Game that is rquested in a later state
-Etc. Possibly some LoL or Minecraft later on.

Events That I'll Be Doing
~Runescape Giveaways (Later On)
~Challenging Followers
~Truth or Dares (Already done and I was singing Never Gonna Give You Up with a shoe on my head)
~And many more

Definitely check it out guys!
(Not Currently Streaming, but a follow and keeping up with it would be awesome <3)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Unfortunately this breaks a rule of the LP area:

You may NOT advertise your YouTube channel.

If you are going to post videos of past streams you've done, that is fine - but you can't just advertise your channel for others to follow. :( I'm sorry. I'll take some time this week to review the rules of the area and decide if they need modified.

For now...STREAM OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back