hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
7,380 posts
14.4 Years
Hi Kaznosa! Welcome to the forums! You're def in the right place to meet more Pokémon fans :D

What's your favorite Pokémon game? Also - I'm super excited for Sword and Shield. I need to make sure I preorder it soon haha. Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite?
paired with Cherrim ; cred
Seen July 10th, 2019
Posted July 9th, 2019
2 posts
134 Days
Hi Kaznosa! Welcome to the forums! You're def in the right place to meet more Pokémon fans :D

What's your favorite Pokémon game? Also - I'm super excited for Sword and Shield. I need to make sure I preorder it soon haha. Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite?
My favorite game is a tie between Silver and Emerald! I love both gens a lot, it's impossible to pick one!!

Out of the new ones revealed, I really like Yamper, just cuz I'm a dog person at heart haha!

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
7,380 posts
14.4 Years
Silver and Emerald are both great titles!! If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Emerald, I think. I think there's a lowkey sadness with me and Silver because I lost my copy a long time ago and I never quite got over it hahah.

Also - Yamper is definitely one of my favorite new Pokémon to be revealed so far!! Its animations are adorb.
paired with Cherrim ; cred

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Hey there Kaznosa! Welcome to the community!

I think Silver is one of my favorites (if not my actual favorite!) Pokemon game. I just love the second generation so much! But, the Pokemon shown so far for SWSH are really adorable and awesome looking so I might have a new favorite in the future! Ahh, I don't know, I can't decide. But Yamper is most definitely a great little doggo. :')

Advertiser Content