Advertiser Content

saniachan

Female
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
113 posts
291 Days
Okay, my current rule demands a reshuffle on Kou's team (sans Clemont who has to be there all the time). With Clemont as his only partner, Kou visited Bill at Sea Cottage, helped him with whatever thing he was stuck with, and got a ticket for S.S. Anne. The two also made a journey through Vermillion City and made friends with two Diglett: the male one who's nicknamed Shingen and the unnicknamed female one for HM buddy. Kou then explored S.S. Anne and fought Regulus again there. During this fight, Clemont took on his Pidgeotto and Wartortle while Shingen handled his Kadabra and Raticate. As Regulus left, Kou helped the seasick captain who thanked him with HM Cut.

And then there's Lt. Surge whom Shingen dealt with (almost) single-handedly. I said "almost" because Clemont was only there to reset Shingen's reduced defense stat (kinda breaking the 4th wall here). That being said, here's the new badge:
Spoiler:

And here are the boys as of now:
Spoiler:
Shingen (he evolved right after battling Regulus)
Spoiler:

Clemont
Spoiler:

Btw, what's in room 17, hmm? 🤔

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
394 posts
151 Days
This is it the final update. Probably the more detailed one. So, after i beat Wulfric then finally i can enter the Victory Road yup. At first few cave i'm greeted by some trainers with great AI and held items, those doesn't really a problem. But what happened the last few caves was the issue. Not only i have to fight teams with stable composition and proper strategy but i also had to fight pokemon such as Raikou, Suicune, Uxie, Virizion, and other legendaries but they also has 5-6 pokeballs. And i didn't stock up on ether which make this battle a total pain for me as i had to conserve PP so i don't have to go back. But thankfully i did it, i managed to arrive at the Pokemon League. So without further ado here's the report on each elite four i faced based on the order i faced them
Spoiler:
1. Drasna
Well this battle is apparently not that hard, Hydreigon is easily killed by Great Gama's Drain Punch while Dragalge eat an Earthquake by Great Gama. Salamence and Mega Charizard X eats Dragon Pulse from Manfred. But however two pokemon which is Noivern with focus sash which dragon pulsed Manfred and Latias (!) with a soul dew managed to tank for awhile but alas, it's still futile and we managed to breeze through.

2. Malva
This one's easy, i've knew that her most annoying pokemon was Talonflame with Gale Wings so i fought it with another Talonflame. Btw, this match is a double battle so we set Great Gama and Phoenix first and let her Ninetales with drought and Typhlosion got hit by earthquake. After that it was Chandelure with air balloon and Talonflame which dispatched accordingly, the next pair was her Legendary Heatran and Charizard Y. And each was dispatched rather easily by earhquake and brave bird, next.

3. Wikstrom
This one is a rotation battle, where things starts to get a bit harder. He brings out Klefki, Empoleon, and Ferrothorn and Klefki as the center. While i'm picking Mindy, Great Gama, and Manfred. First he rotated Ferrothorn first as he thought i was using Great Gama and he was right, however 1 drain punch and he's out of the contention. Next one was Aegislash with weakness policy and he rotated his team to empoleon while i to Mindy, however Flamethrower was enough to clean him up and so does Aegislash. Mega Aggron also got beat up very quickly. However Escavalier and Klefki gave me a run for my money because they managed to chip 4/5 of Great Gama's Health. Thankfully nothing bad happened

4. GORDON 'IT'S RAW' RAMSAY
This one's a triple battle and the only battle where i experienced a guilt as i had to sacrifice both of my Talonflames :(. So first off two pokemons with swift swim which is Ludicolo and Kingdra partnered with one pokemon with Drizzle (Politoed). I sent Great Gama, Phoenix, and Arrow as means to counter Swift Swim and they all dead by Poison Jab from my Great Gama (Which also have Swift Swim) and by Brave Birds. However the next one is where things got a little messed up. Because next one is Gyarados, Mega Blastoise, and Barbaracle.We managed to clean Barbaracle no hard jobs but Mega Blastoise and Gyarados then Killed both Talonflames :(. And we then end it with Mindy and Manfred in

5. Diantha
Now we're facing the champion and Great Gama is off first. He's fighting Forestress which when we hit it it had sturdy and red card that allowed itself to set stealth rocks. And Mindy was dragged out and then we beat Forestress. Next one was a Blaziken that i handle with Great Gama which got OHKO by Earthquake. Milotic was annoying thanks to multiscale but stupidly was beaten by Mindy because it's scald didn't do major damage to Mindy. Gourgeist was defeated by Drought powered Flamethrower and Tyranitar was died to Moonblast. Gardevoir was defeated by OHKO in the hand of Great Gama and so i become the new champion.

6. AZ
I don't even bother with this one. All of his pokemon got OHKO by me

Basically Manfred, Great Gama, and Mindy was MVP for me, and also without Arrow and Falcon i would've died to Swift Swim (I can't use the trick room strategy that well since all of the people i fought has setup that counters it so maybe Nightmare's time to shine had to come another time)

Final Team (Please Keep in mind i used TM so few moves were changing as i faced E4)
Spoiler:
Nightmare, Lvl.100 (M)

Trick Room/Drain Punch/Power-Up Punch/Shadow Punch

Mindy, Lvl.100 (F)

Solar Beam/Moonblast/Fire Blast/Flamethrower

Manfred, Lvl.100 (M)

Bug Buzz/Dragon Pulse/Fire Blast/Earth Power

Arrow, Lvl. 100 (M) (R.I.P)

Acrobatics/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz/Steel WIng

Falcon, Lvl. 86 (M) (R.I.P)

Brave Bird/Fly/Flare Blitz/Steel WIng

Great Gama, Lvl.100 (M)

Earthquake/Waterfall/Poison Jab/Stone Edge

And so ends the story of Monsieur Arthur, may he always travels with Elegance

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years
SANICHAN ROCKS NEW UNIFORM
It's almost the end. Sanichan decides to join Team Rocket and hide until police kicks everyone else out. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

WIZARDOFODD SENDS A GIFT
WizardOfOdd finds magical Ghastly in a bottle. It was remove up to 3 rules from 3 different players, except for the Global Rules. Choose up to 3 people and 3 rules that they have. They will be removed.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years

Get-Together 2019 in Pokémon Platinum

PART 6

I love priority moves. Won me all important battles this part.

But first, I had to change my team once again, this time to fit Team Rocket team. I decided to go with Houndoom from Team Rocket Admin, Raticate from Grunt and Nidoqueen and Persian from Giovanni. Rotom is True Culprit, so I can't change it.

First important battle was with Dawn and I can't really say anything about this battle. It was pretty straightforward.

Then Barry on the bridge in Canalave. I hate that battle... I beat not just his Heracross, but also Snorlax using combination of Toxic Spikes, Quick Attack and a lot of healing. Which reminds me, I finally bought healing items!

I then had a chat with tokyodrift on Discord Server, where she told me that she's not sure how to beat Byron with only Normal-types, which gave me an idea: I'll solo Byron with Raticate!

And it was disaster. My Raticate has Hustle as her ability and she was missing all the time. Took me a while and tons of healing to solo the his iron team. I had to use Rotom's Will-O-Wisp on Steelix and Aggron and Persian's Hypnosis on someone, but I mostly solo him with Raticate. Praise Quick Attack!

Team

Hellraiser, Jolly Male Houndoom
lvl 56, Flash Fire @Black Glasses
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Crunch

Giovanni, Naughty Male Persian
lvl 55, Limber @Razor Claw
- Slash
- Hypnosis
- Play Rough
- Night Slash

Japp, Naughty - Rotom
lvl 56, Levitate @Spell Tag
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Ivy, Adamant Female Nidoqueen
lvl 56, Poison Point @Razor Fang
- Eartquake
- Surf
- Poison Tail
- Toxic Spikes

Science 3, Bashful Female Raticate
lvl 57, Hustle @Silk Scarf
- Double-Edge
- Flame Wheel
- Quick Attack
- Crunch

Hyzenthlay

on limited activity until December !

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago

Clover's Adventures in Johto

I did it!! I defeated Whitney, while infatuated, with 3 HP remaining... after lots of grinding and dozens of attempts... never again. :') I couldn't have done it without Jamp and all those X Defences/Special Attacks!

I'm going to make this quick since the GT is nearly over!

Also, I finally caught a Nidoran! Nettle is now an official member of the team. <3

Bonus:

Team

Noot Noot ♀ (lv. 18)
Vine Whip, Growth, Wrap, Sleep Powder

Skulltula ♀ (lv. 17)
Poison Sting, Leech Life, Scary Face, Night Shade

Laylee ♀ (lv. 19)
Wing Attack, Roost, Astonish, Bite

Jamp ♂ (lv. 20)
Headbutt, Growl, ThunderShock, Thunder Wave

Nettle ♀ (lv. 14)
Poison Sting, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick

I'd like to go to room 24, please!
paired with Distant

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years
IT'S JANP!
Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Jamp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp Janp! New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

CUBISM DECIDES
Cubism decided to push the button and return everyone their bags. Choose up to 3 people and 3 rules that they have. They will be removed.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,266 posts
13.1 Years
Immediately after beating Wallace, I ran off to the Safari Zone to catch Psyduck for my newest rule (get a blue Pokémon that must learn either Disable or Foresight, or its equivalents). Lola the Psyduck showed up immediately when surfing, and was added to my team! I quickly taught her Surf and Ice Beam, the latter of which I've been holding onto in hopes that it would become useful. 'Lo and behold, it did!! Glad I got it.

Right after I went to Meteor Falls up the waterfall there to get TM Dragon Claw for Flygon and train on the trainers around. The wild encounters were also decently strong, so I stuck around for a couple of levels on Blaziken + Exp. Share for Psyduck, which still needed quite a bit to evolve into Golduck. After getting Blaziken to the mid-40s, I made way for Ever Grande City.

Geez Victory Road was annoying. The wilds there are pretty good so I was adamant about fainting all the evolved mons for experience, but darn Golbat wouldn't get OHKO'd from Blaziken's Flamethrower and almost always used Confuse Ray on its first turn. And half the time, Blaziken would hurt itself in confusion before it could finish the job, and Golbat proceeded to Wing Attack or Air Cutter me. ~_~ Then there were Hariyama's Whirlwinds wasting my Aerial Ace PP. Kept having to go back out to heal. Swalot didn't get much usage here, sadly, since it didn't have the best moves for a lot of the opponents and was a slight bit underleveled.

Made it out eventually, and by this stage Psyduck had already evolved and was in its low-40s. From there....it was time to take on the E4! I went in expecting to lose and have to retry, but it was a little less stressful than I expected.

Sidney went down without much struggle thanks to Blaziken and Flygon. The former took out 4/5 of his Pokémon, while the latter fought Sharpedo since I didn't want to risk Blaziken fainting.

Opened with Flygon for Phoebe since it had Crunch. She was a little more defensive, and it took a bit longer than Sidney. Swalot helped out with Toxic and Shadow Ball too, though it helped a lot more in Glacia's match. Blaziken was of course the star here too since Flygon and Golduck wouldn't be of much use against most of his team. Despite fainting a few times and needing to Revive, we emerged victorious. :>

Aaaand lastly, Drake. This is where Golduck really shined. Opened with her for Ice Beam against Shellgon, and managed to knock it out as well as Altaria and both of his Flygon before Salamence denied me haha. Gained tons of experience...I dunno what I would've done if I didn't have Golduck. Thanks, new rules! ❤️

Steven was a slight challenge, but again, less than I expected. Blaziken made quick work of his Skarmory, Armaldo, and Claydol, and even did well against Metagross. Golduck managed to take out Cradily and Aggron thanks to Ice Beam and Surf.

So then.....we became champions!! We did it!!!!! The finished team is as follows:

Ruby [f] lv. 52 @ Lax Incense
Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Aerial Ace

Noms [m] lv. 40
Strength, Toxic, Sludge, Shadow Ball

Lola [f] lv. 46 @ Exp. Share
Surf, Ice Beam, Disable, Waterfall

Mao [m] lv. 51 @ King's Rock
Crunch, Dragon Claw, Fly, Earthquake

Zigzagoon [f] lv. 3
Tackle, Growl, Cut, Rock Smash

Thank you Janp for hosting!!!

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,188 posts
6.5 Years
Emerald Run Part 4

Had to box my team again, but with Red and Black colored Pokémon available, Detective Combusken was able to join the team again!

Made my way to Fiery Path where I caught Mango the Slugma! Continued clearing out trainers on Routes 111-113, had a scary moment in a double battle on Route 113 where a Nuzleaf’s Nature Power turned into Earthquake (against 2 fire types, come on lol) so Ziggy had to swap in temporarily while I revived Mango (luckily Combusken survived the Earthquake). Also added Jake the Seviper and Soul the Solrock at Route 114 and Meteor Falls respectively! Beat up Team Magma at Mt. Chimney and made it to Lavaridge. Flannery was pretty easy, Soul took out her first three Pokémon but fainted against Torkoal, then Combusken stepped in to finish the job!

My Team:

Combusken ♂ Lv. 31
- Double Kick
- Bulk Up
- Sand Attack
- Ember

Mango ♀ Lv. 24
- Rock Throw
- Smog
- Ember
- Yawn

Jake ♂ Lv. 24
- Bite
- Poison Tail
- Screech
- Lick

Soul Lv. 27
- Psywave
- Harden
- Confusion
- Rock Throw

Ziggy ♂ Lv. 11
- Cut
- Rock Smash
- Headbutt
- Tail Whip

Back to room 10 I guess? (oh I’m Team Eevee btw! not sure if I posted that earlier)

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
3,817 posts
8.4 Years
GLOBAL RULE: Any banned types can be used, if no types are banned, only Dark and Poison types may be used.
RULE: I must use a team that only contains Normal type Pokemon.

I will say, I was super worried about this challenge especially with the Steel type gym coming up. With this new rule I had to completely re-do my team just for this segment. I had a Proygon, Starly, Munchlax, and Tailow in the box. Had to do some backtracking as well as some super luck to aquire some of these since some only come from honey trees.
  • Started on the journey to aquire 3 more Pokemon.
  • Went back to Route 211 to capture a Teddiursa.
  • Back tracked to Eterna Forest and caught a Slakoth.
  • Flew back to Solaceon Town to battle the lady in the Daycare Center who gives you a team full of Blissey to defeat for experience. With this I got everyone up to level 53.
  • Flew back to Pastoria City to pay a visit to the move relearner as well as the ones on Route 212.
  • Taught some TMs.
  • Went through Iron Island with Riley.
  • Flew back to Veilstone City to buy some coins to get Leftovers for Snorlax.
  • Raid boss Snorlax set up on Bronzong and from there he carried the team on his back.
  • Acquired the 6th gym badge.

Team for this segment:

Garfield ♂ Lvl. 55 @ Leftovers
Thick Fat
- Amnesia
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Ariel ♀ Lvl. 53 @ Lucky Egg
Guts
- Double Team
- U-turn
- Endeavor
- Brave Bird

Snuggles ♂ Lvl. 53 @ None
Quick Feet
- Yawn
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Hammer Arm

Tina ♀ Lvl. 53 @ None
Truant
- Facade
- Yawn
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Sky ♀ Lvl. 53 @ None
Reckless
- Close Combat
- Fly
- Brave Bird
- Double Team

GLaDOS ♂ Lvl. 53 @ None
Download
- Recover
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Moving to room 18, though with the GT ending soon, I'm just happy I got as far as I did! Thanks for hosting this, the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game in a long time.

Hyzenthlay

on limited activity until December !

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago

Clover's Adventures in Johto

With my new rule in place, I hardly felt inclined to backtrack and catch a team of Abra and Drowzee, especially with such precious little time to spare! That left me with one other option, however, as Jamp was excluded from this rule. So I spent the better half of this segment on Route 27, taking down Stantler for a decent 300+ EXP each!

Before long, my little Mareep was a fully evolved Ampharos, and we took on Morty with a vengeance. His Gastly were both a one-hit knock-out. Against Thunder Punch, not even Gengar stood a chance! Thus rewarding us with the Fog Badge and 20 points for Team Eevee! Hurray! \o/

Team

Jamp ♂ (lv. 31)
Headbutt, ThunderPunch, ThunderShock, Thunder Wave

Next up: Room 15! I think this will be my final gym for the GT, but we'll see how it goes. ^_^
paired with Distant

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years

PART 7

I'm determinated to finish this run on time and so I quickly beat planet weebs and moved on to the Snowpoint City.

I had to find Candice in the Snowpoint Temple, which meant to beat 2 Ace Trainers in double battle. And it was harder that I though. They had fully evolved Johto starters and bunch of annoying Pokémon. But the temple itself was pretty nice inside. I think this was the first time I went there.

As for Candice battle, It was over really fast. According to my team I had to use all of my Pokémon, but since almost all of them had a move effective against Ice-types, it wasn't problem. Priority moves were again useful.

I'll try to update everyone one last time and I'm considering running letting everyone finish through PM or something like that.

Team

lvl 56, Flash Fire @Black Glasses
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Crunch

Gunn, Timid - Metagross
lvl 62, Iron Fist @Twisted Spoon
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
- Hammer Arm

Japp, Naughty - Rotom
lvl 60, Levitate @Spell Tag
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Ivy, Adamant Female Nidoqueen
lvl 60, Poison Point @Razor Fang
- Eartquake
- Surf
- Poison Tail
- Toxic Spikes

Science 3, Bashful Female Raticate
lvl 60, Hustle @Silk Scarf
- Double-Edge
- Flame Wheel
- Quick Attack
- Crunch

Rodgers, Rash Male Pinsir
lvl 60, Hyper Cutter @Expert Belt
- Brick Break
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance

saniachan

Female
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
113 posts
291 Days
Awright, this part is quite a long trek for Kou. He only can use either red or black Pokemon, so it's a "welcome back" for Malva. During the hunt for new friends, she evolved into Charmeleon. The hunt itself gave these to Kou:
  • Gardenia the female Oddish/Gloom (only the final evolution counts for the red Pokemon)
  • Viola the female Paras/Parasect
  • Volkner the Voltorb (only for Flash buddy, though)
  • Olivia the female Onix (this is for the ground-type reverse-ban)
Long story short, he arrived at Celadon City after passing by Lavender Town. He grabbed Hau the male Eevee, trained him with the help of some trainers near Lavender, and back to Celadon to grab Fire and Leaf Stones (very fitting for the games known as FireRed and LeafGreen) to evolve Hau and Gardenia into Flareon and Vileplume, respectively. Here's a little bonus during Hau's training (if you know what I mean, that is) :
Spoiler:

As for Erika, her team were taken care of by Hau, Viola, and Malva. Hau fought her Victreebel, Viola dealt with her Tangela, and Malva literally set her Vileplume on fire, earning Kou his fourth badge:
Spoiler:

And here's the squad as of now:
Spoiler:
Hau
Spoiler:

Malva
Spoiler:

Viola
Spoiler:

Clemont
Spoiler:

Gardenia
Spoiler:

Room 16 next, please.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years
SUPERJOLT HAS ONLY HIS PARTNER TO COUNT ON
Police is storming the Hideout. It's only up to Superjolt and his partner to solve this mystery now. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

TOKYODRIFT IS STILL IN DISGUISE
Tokyodrift has to upgrade her costume. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

CLOVER IS ON THIN ICE
Janp thinks about putting "In the dark" rule on Clover, but that would be too soft. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

SANICHAN FOUND THE KILLER
It was Gardener all this time and not Team Rocket. Well, at least we didn't do anything stupid to catch them, right? New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

JANNA FOUNDS A BUTTON
Janna has a choice. Choose 2 people. Their rules will be switches. Or you don't have to do anything, but that will activate another Global Rule.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years

FINAL PART

Phew, I made it. I forgot to post my update after beating Volkner as I was updating the map for the last time. But nothing interesting happened. I had "Good old ways" rule which made me change literally nothing about my team. With Nidoqueen on my team, Volkner was easy. Oh but the Galactic side quest was painful. Cyrus uses both Dialga and Palkia on level 70 in double battle and I almost won on the first try, only missing by 1 HP on Dialga and having no priority move to use. Second attempt was successful. But right after that I had to face regular Cyrus team on level 60. It was manageable though. And to end this part I caught Giratina in Master Ball.

Then I rolled another rule and got objection. TY decided to get rid of Metagross and put Kricketune on my team. I made one last change to my team and swapped Nidoqueen for Quagsire. And after a looong grind, I was ready to take on Victory Road and Elite Four. There are 2 side quests I had to complete before I could continue. Help Marley and beat Dawn on Route 224.

After that I was able to battle Barry one last time and easily overpowered him. I could finally rematch Aaron and beat him with combination of Houndoom and Rotom. Bertha is that one member of E4 that I wasn't looking to battle and oh boy, it was long battle. Since I had nothing aside Quagsire and Venusaur to hit her hard, I had to try other strategies like using Perish Song. Flint was easy. His not-so-Fire team was no match to my team. Also by checking documentation, each team is rolled from one of 4 premade teams and Flint got the one with almost no Fire-types. Lastly, Lucian, who I always forget about, proofed to be the worse E4 trainer. Like how could someone so forgettable make it so high?

And finally Cynthia. She started with Spiritomb, which I countered with Houndoom. Her Milotic was faster that most of my team and was able to put Venusaur and Rotom under Hypnosis. After some healing I was able to take it down with Rotom. Same can be told about her Togekiss. Her Roserade was once again problem. She put Venusaur back asleep, but he was able to tank her Sludge Bombs and counter with his own, after some healing. Cynthia then sent out Garchomp and it was able to set up Swords Dance. The end was near. I sacrificed half of my team before it went confused. I then sent Kricketune and set up Perish Song. 3, 2, 1, Cynthia withdraws Garchomp... Well, I forgot that she still has one more Pokémon. Luckily I still had Houndoom, so her 6th Pokémon - Lucario, went out quickly. Back to Garchomp. I had to use combination of healing, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed and bunch of Sludge Bombs to finally take it down.

And with that, this run is over. I really enjoyed this hack and the rules. And running the whole event was also fun. Even through all my complaining on Discord. Hope to see you in the next Challenge Event.

And here's Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Team

lvl 83, Flash Fire @Black Glasses
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Crunch

TY, Sassy Female Kricketune
lvl 78, Technician @Bright Powder
- X-Scissor
- Slash
- Night Slash
- Perish Song

Japp, Naughty - Rotom
lvl 80, Levitate @Spell Tag
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Monk, Hasty Male Quagsire
lvl 78, Water Absorb
- Waterfall
- Curse
- Counter
- Earthquake

Allen, Timid Male Venusaur
lvl 80, Thick Fat @Miracle Seed
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

Rodgers, Rash Male Pinsir
lvl 80, Hyper Cutter @Expert Belt
- Rock Climb
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,276 posts
11.7 Years
Super quick post - I beat Clair! I wanna sleep though so I'll do a proper summary and team update after. (Thanks also WizardofOdd :B)

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,509 posts
6.6 Years
Since the GT is over, I would like to thank you all for participating. If you didn't complete your run and would like to continue, I can roll new rule for you through PM each time you beat a Gym or I can send you the list of rules so you can roll one yourself. Let me know in PM.
Advertiser Content