• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions (M) (OOC)

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
If nobody's taken it yet, I can also help the young boy (Mission 3) after the ruins.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't know if we can have 2 missions at a time, but since we are currently waiting to do the Ruins JP, I'll take on Minor Mission 2 with the thugs since I don't think anyone has claimed it yet.

If someone else wants it, I don't mind at all. It would just give me something to do while we wait.

Edit: Sorry I said Minor Mission 3, but I meant 2.

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
weekend finally
Alright, I could help Evily with her quest (minor quest 3), then take on the Maiden of Light guys :]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Not sure what happened to the discord group for this RP, but it seems to no longer exist. Anyone know what happened or if that means the RP has been given up on?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, I'm really sorry but some of us moved on, and things for me are getting too busy to continue GMing properly... I'll probably remake this for the future, but right now, it's getting tougher to manage everything properly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but alternatively, if one of you guys want to take over as GM, feel free!

Back