• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Actually guys he also used a CALIS PROJECTS OW for Davern. Having three different types of OWs is not very good.
Anyhow I'd be willing to make some OWs for Uranium, JV.

You know, you don't have to post everything you find here, you can just VM me if you want. I'm pretty sure I told you in the pm. We haven't got time to revamp all the graphics yet. I know it doesn't look right to have more than one style of OW in the game, that's why 95% of it is 4thgen...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^I know I'm working on the review of what I've found. I was just pointing the Davern thing out since we were talking about different OW sizes, and the other thing was a warning so the beta testers don't lose their files

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
ADDON TO MY LIST

Double battle screen
Mapping errors in route 4 and route 6
At the begging of comet cave
AGAIN EXPENSIVE POTIONS!!!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
ADDON TO MY LIST

Double battle screen
Mapping errors in route 4 and route 6
At the begging of comet cave
AGAIN EXPENSIVE POTIONS!!!

OMFG EMPERILLA? WHERE? TELL ME NAO!
I'll Compress all my Pokeymanz data and give it to you! Tell me!

Anyhow here's all the main errors from up to the return to moki, sorry if I was too critical.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
its on route 6........ in a patch of grass... BTW ELECTRUXO IS PWNAGE!WTF ? I Lost a pkmn battle in the cave toward the beach area place and My OW changed to a female :'(
Beach aera is covered in water after u visit the old power plant

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
its on route 6........ in a patch of grass... BTW ELECTRUXO IS PWNAGE!WTF ? I Lost a pkmn battle in the cave toward the beach area place and My OW changed to a female :'(
Beach aera is covered in water after u visit the old power plant

same thing happened to me, also the female sprite changes from Gen 4 to Gen 3 when you run.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Im Done with the Beta 2.0

Might I say this has been one of the best games ever! It combines the basics of Nintendo's games and it features it in a brand new more user-friendly way.

CONGRADULATIONS ~JV~ AND URANIUM'S TEAM!!!!

I WILL NOT GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!!

Adding to my list
Do not save on the power plant island....

I might post a huge list if I recover from "REACH FEVER" (Xbox fans know what I mean)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| ~Top Pokemon Fan Games Ive Played~ |
|1.) Pokemon Uranium © |
|2.) Pokemon Raptor © |
| |
| |

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Well guys, just stopping by to say we aren't dead. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, it was mainly due to my lazyness and also because of my school >=(. I'll try to get back with them and also, I'm working on releasing the demo the other guys tested as soon as possible. All we need is a few of bug fixing, sprites and also some testing by me and Zeph.

Now, another thing. We, finally after almost 1 year are LOOKING FOR an spriter. There is too much work to be done and Zephyr alone can't handle it. If you have talent, plz pm me. It doesn't matter what kind of spriter you're, if it's tile artist, pokemon spriter, jack of all trades, whatever! We would really appreciate your help and I can guarantee (as many other peopel can) you will have a good time with us =)

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Holy mother of Ash, that's absolutely f***ing amazing. Love everything about it.

...Everything, that is, except the name "Fartog". Seems a bit unprofessional for a Pokemon game.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I don't know why, but for some reason, it can't find the fonts. Not even though they're in the same folder? Anyone who can help me with that problem?

Urh, i found the problem. I hadn't installed the fonts (dumbass)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
I want to play the new demo, but where can i get it? I can only see the old demo at the first page >,<

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hi JV any update coming? Im really waiting for new demo. Good Luck.

Years
What are the controls to this game? And does anyone know how I can fix the message of "one of the fonts in this game is not presented in your computer".

I got the same thing for Raptor EX. For Raptor, I could play even with that... No problem. But for this, the message kept repeating

Years
What are the controls to this game? And does anyone know how I can fix the message of "one of the fonts in this game is not presented in your computer".

I got the same thing for Raptor EX. For Raptor, I could play even with that... No problem. But for this, the message kept repeating

The "A" Button is ENTER, The "Start" button is the X key and the arrows to move around as for the fonts, go to the fonts folder, click on each font and click "install" in the new wndow and you won't see the problem again, hopefully.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2011
your graphics are awesome but you take our name we had this name until we see that you had the same but it's ok we have found an other name! your game is awesome anyway!!! but when i click the exe file is not opening!!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey PC ^^, I was on a break in the last weeks but now we are back. We are releasing the demo tomorrow! Cya!

Back