• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Assuming everyone will try to pair at the ball, two guys would probably end up being left out as there are 5 females compared to 7 guys, although I think one guy was going to be on security duty (cop out IMO ;P), so that one other guy will either be alone or he'll have to dance with an NPC. :P
I'm more than happy to supply some NPCs if anyone needs them, or feel free to create them yourselves as long as they're not in an important position of the house (ie a sector leader). The event doesn't strictly need any form of courtship, but it can't hurt to make it feel more exciting if everyone's got a pair in mind!

Yea the ball is more than likely going to involve rowdiness with Annabelle, though she will try to remain controlled. Though somebody had to just go and ruin her nap -.-
Well someone will have to react to Nova's speech... ;)

Right, today's the last do of uni so I'm packing & moving today, then tomorrow everything will be back on track! I believe there's still a couple thieves needing to be stopped (including one character that has yet to post), so the next story post will be made as soon as all 12 thieves are captured. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I think I'm okay for a post for a little. I just have to write a reaction and a 'fine sfngskjnskjgsfkjng going home" post for Beck. I might be able to tonight (its 8:33am for me now) but not anytime before then XD

As for the ball, Beck will be A. late and B. either invisible or alone. he won't ask anyone to dance unless he's actually in conversation with someone (which he will not start XD) but he will be SO EMBARRASSED YEAH!!

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
ogod sorry ;m; Exams suddenly attacked me and I was left defenseless. Good thing I picked up this enchanted pen and I fended them off with it. Now I'm gonna use this pen to write a post tonight because I have somewhere urgent to go to ._____. Hi...yah?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@Retro: I'm curious to know what Ari would think of Oda, considering that she's the most senior card-holder in this group of PCs we have.

Ari hasn't had too much contact with Oda even though she's been in the family for six years. She wonders why she hasn't seemed to age at all during those six years and because of that is a bit weary of her. Ari gives Oda the utmost respect but she is a bit too curious about her non-aging. This is to the point where she is willing to spy on everything Oda does by using her resources as Head of Intelligence. She hesitates to be mean/rude to Oda because of her 7+ years of seniority. In short, she'd be the only one to tell Ari (save Nova/Felicita/Libertia/Luca) to "shut up" and she'd actually consider doing such a thing.

You just gave me the idea to have Camellia try and set up Ari x Marcus, won't hear the end of it now! Hahahahaha

Oh my god, ahaha! I love it but Ari will outwardly hate it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The heck was...? No one be a sl-t ok! Rated T for a reason ;;

On the train home as we speak, reading through the posts so far to pass the time. Loving some of the use of powers so far, it's just like watching an anime :D

Khawill

<3
Years
Speaking of trains, would this era be the early, mid, or late 20th century? Cause I could soooo see a train heist goin down, er I mean being stopped

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
T rating sucks, I could have had so much more fun with a M rating :'(.

So are we going to have any members in a relationship such as boyfriend and girlfriend orrrrrrr..?

Oh and Retro he doesnt lack confidence he just knows that she'd try create illusions in his head again which would just end up with him destroying things and getting in trouble for doing that... again.. :P
Also I would have though she would have messed with him after he went into the shower by stealing his clothes or something like that haha!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Skymin...CarefulWetPaint has shown me why that passage in the Etiquette Guide was necessary.

Send PkMn Trainer Yellow my regards and a basket of muffins. :v

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh and Retro he doesnt lack confidence he just knows that she'd try create illusions in his head again which would just end up with him destroying things and getting in trouble for doing that... again.. :P

Also I would have though she would have messed with him after he went into the shower by stealing his clothes or something like that haha!

Alrighty then! And ohhh that thought didn't even cross my mind... Lemme edit my post really quick so don't you dare post again! :D

Khawill

<3
Years
Well Annabelle would nail the door shut or something, you know for giggles, or she would set up a rope trap outside the door so when you stepped out, you would be hung up in the air. But Annabelle is in the garden, eating her Alfredo. (Not stated in the post, saying it here.) I can't say that she won't make a big scene at the ball, but I feel like another arguement like that with Ari and there may be a little fire.

Also, before that happens the first person I should interact with at the Ball is Supervegeta's character. Annabelle did some, uh delinquent activities and Im sure the head leader of the swords would like to have a word with her.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS CLOTHES! YOU BURNT THEM! MY GOD! Lucky he has spares that hell forget about before running into Cammy and any family member with her butt naked. Also I dont think the bugs will bother him to much sorry :P

Oh That wouldnt work on him khawill, he'd just see it coming and go around it as it would physically effect him.

Khawill

<3
Years
Well regardless extended my post so that I could return your previous kindness. Well sorta, your clothes are not burning anymore, though I'm not sure that helps your situation.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Uni's finished now and finally had time to read through the rest of the posts - they're mostly looking great but there's a couple of tiny things I noticed :3

With the swearing thing that Skymin brought up, I agree it should be toned down a bit, but it hasn't been happening in the recent posts so keep it more like this if possible please @Xoxaa :)

@Raikiri - The family does its best not to cause death, even when fighting law breakers and thieves. Something like throwing someone into the ocean with a broken arm and having had a knife in their face isn't conduct that'd be acceptable within the family. And if the idea was for him to swim to shore, what'd stop him from escaping and how did they get the money back..? Just something to keep in mind for next time :3

@Retro Bug - I like the teasing that's going on from Ari but using Arcana powers on the guards like that wouldn't be tolerated in the house - just because she's in the Famiglia doesn't put her above the law. Just calm it down a bit in future please :)

But yeah, everything's looking great so far, loving the creativity everyone's using with their thieves. The next story post will be made Tuesday (18th) so for those of you still taking care of your criminals, please rap them up quickly! The story post will be focussed around the annual ball and will end with Nova's announcement, then I'll play Nova for a while whilst the characters react, so please make sure characters are making their way to the hall asap - then there'll be a big development soon after so be ready. ;)

Back