• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlySplash

TTL 1337 PR0 d00d
Years
Hey, I need help with EliteMap.
When I use CTRL and Left Click to view a script, it comes up with nothing. I know, someone asked this before and someone said "Put the ROM in the same directory as Elitemap and ScriptEd. That should fix it.", but I done that and it doesn't help. I'm not trying to edit any big scripts, just little ones like signs, but it just doesn't show anything =[
Thanks in advance for any help.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Yeah, kebbles told me. Thanks anyway. I figured that's what it was after he told me, but when I entered 381, I battled relicanth, even though Aggron, 384, is before Relicanth in the pokedex.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
FHJoker said:
How do I edit the cries in Pokemon Gold?

You would have to search for there byte, eg. Bulbasaur = 01, I wouldn't know specifically where the data is located. Probably near or around the Pokedex data.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I WANT DIALGA said:
help my computer when i use advance text it says error comdlg32.ocx one of its compnents are invalid. what other tools can i use or to solve this problem?

You would need to find the file "COMDLG32.OCX" on google and then you have to place it in the same location as the tool you need the file for.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
there's a ROM Base in studiopokemon.com/wah for the tiles you're concerned about... But the rom base's for ruby...

To insert tiles, you have to save the tiles in your advance map and edit them with PAINT. ;)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
With this script, it works fine, but when they walk up to you it dosn't do the trainer battling music, like while there talking to you.

Code:
#org $go
trainerbattle 1 0x001 $before $after
message $beaten
boxset 6
release
end

#org $before
$before 1 = Let's battle!

#org $after
$after 1 = I lost...

#org $beaten
$beaten 1 = You already won, why are you\nstill bothering me?!

Can someone please take a look at it.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
With this script, it works fine, but when they walk up to you it dosn't do the trainer battling music, like while there talking to you.

Code:
#org $go
trainerbattle 1 0x001 $before $after
message $beaten
boxset 6
release
end

#org $before
$before 1 = Let's battle!

#org $after
$after 1 = I lost...

#org $beaten
$beaten 1 = You already won, why are you\nstill bothering me?!

Can someone please take a look at it.

Every script goes like that unless you put some kind sound..-looks at tutorials-
Did you copy that from a tutorial,cause I member that script from a tut

EDIT : I think its playsound

DeadlySplash

TTL 1337 PR0 d00d
Years
Hey does anyone know where to get the latest version of Pokescript? I looked in the toolbox, but that's version 1.00, I remember seeing somewhere that I need something like 3.00 or something.
Thanks for any help.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
in Ruby, the PKMN images starts in 550...
In firered, they start in 750, I think... :\

Also, the sprite should be indexed, meaning the size should be 64x64 and the palletes should be correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back