• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Melody

Banned
Years
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

ugh I'm just gonna [Vote] Melody for the reasons above.

Melody, if you are town, please prove it. Make it really convincing please!

I already proved I'm town. You investigated me. By not investigating Purple, you missed her. Even though there is a godfather who you know can't be seen as scum, any player investigated should be at least half safe.

Purple's only assertion to reason seems to be activity, which as we all know is horse manure. To be honest I have checked in daily with good regularity; DESPITE being quite busy IRL the past few days. As for offering reads; everyone knows I keep my mouth shut until I see something I'm certain of. My Null reads and poor low confidence townleans do not aid the town much. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, especially when you're a favorite target for mafia to throw under the bus regardless of your role; which I am.

Mafia love to point out how quiet I am to push a lynch on me. Wiser players know this and display appropriate caution before scumreading me on activity based claims.

TL;DR: My activity is very dynamic and variable, as is my participation. Its not a sufficient reason to suspect me as it is a favorite cry of mafia when trying to push lynches upon me.

Even Rabinov told you not to vote me yesterday. He flipped town.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Mel, you've already stated that the Godfather is around so you'll come back as innocent anyway in her report. I've proven my innocence plenty times before, and I'm fairly concerned you're throwing FoS onto me to try and get in the clear.

In regards to your comment about reads, being more confident helps. Then your town claim would be more believable at least in my eyes. Aaron's flip is not indicative of your allignment at all. This is what buddying is, and it's fairly obvious to me at this moment in time.

Melody

Banned
Years
Mel, you've already stated that the Godfather is around so you'll come back as innocent anyway in her report. I've proven my innocence plenty times before, and I'm fairly concerned you're throwing FoS onto me to try and get in the clear.

In regards to your comment about reads, being more confident helps. Then your town claim would be more believable at least in my eyes. Aaron's flip is not indicative of your allignment at all. This is what buddying is, and it's fairly obvious to me at this moment in time.

Buddying my foot. You're the one who is so obviously pushing the FOS on me! In trying to delegitimize the way Rabi flipped, you only make it that much clearer that it does matter.

To make perfectly clear I am saying there is a godfather present in this game. That does not make me suspicious. You have not been proven safe Purp. You have not even been investigated.

Purple has a TOWN READ.
Melody has a CONFIRMATION OF BEING TOWN. (Even if that's only ½ effective because a godfather EXISTS IN the game)

Purplecicada has not proven any innocence. She just has a few townreads because she was more chatty. That means NOTHING.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Miah needs to trust her gut instinct. You have not been confirmed as either town or mafia. Neither have I, but with the Godfather left that doesn't matter. As I just said, Miah needs to go with her gut for this one.

I have already stated that I am Rika and the last vanilla town, why would I feel the need to lie now? I'd have given up by now if I was mafia.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Game Over! Villains win!

d6f897043329e8d23c1314b1a3c1da91.gif

Nepgear is dead! She was a hero! Villains win!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi-(hero)

Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli-Doctor
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude-Villain Head Honcho
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny-Cop
Player as Bardothren- Saitama-(hero)
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed-(Hero)
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki-(hero)
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto-Villain Secret Weapon Akainu
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki-(Hero)
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Clash of Anime: Villains Strike Back

Team Wins: 40 Points- Purplecicada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, L'belle
N0 Points: 10 Points- Jdthebud
Vanilla GM Points: 20 points- Metroid711
Solo Win: 50 Points- Aeternam
Hard claim points: 20 Points- Purplecicada
MVP: 30 Points- Purplecicada.
For managing to win for mafia despite being the last mafia among 6 town members, and fooling them all the way.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Purple was such obvious mafia it hurt my soul. Not sure why Miah had her as a townread for so long

gg

Does hardclaim really apply to mafia claiming vanilla??

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
DARN IT I COME BACK WHEN THE GAME IS ALREADY OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I knew I should have changed my vote already I'm so sorry town ;-;;;;;; especially Melody

Melody

Banned
Years
Ugh. I would've won it if it hadn't been for timezones. CURSE YE SILLY TIMEZONES!

OH WELL! COUNTING IT AS A PERSONAL WIN! I solved the game, just the right players didn't get to act in time. (Ugh dratted time difference.)

She was so busted at the end.

Last edited:
Back