• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I see some people still don't get the point of this thread.

7/10

The image is fine. The text is alright, though I think the colors should be changed to match the image. Everything under the first link of text (with the links) I feel are extra and make the signature a little crowded.

9tP7Q.png
s9bFy.png
8Sx7Y.png
RNvun.png
I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU:
a world where humans, elves, and everyone in between can all live together

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
5/10

Matches only because of the characters .... I think, doesn't really suit me, but, it's okay.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't really like three icon signatures any more, they don't seem very original. I like the icons though, the bottom text is placed nicely. The top text looks out of place, idk. 8/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well, I like the line! I think its dull, being simply a big screen. Simple, well aligned, but maybe too simple. I'd give it a 7/10.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
0/10 as it breaks rules, but the actually signature is probably a 5/10 because it has fancy effects, but not much else.

Echidna

Years
OMFSM! Now that is one amazing piece of artwork! You've got talent and style! I love the layout, and the art, as I've said, is great.
9/10 easily! :) Fixed my signature by the way, I've been off PC so long I forgot that its signature guidelines differ from other forums.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
7/10

That box on the left really irks me, but at least it's more creative than posting the links below the siggy. Then again, below the siggy the links don't attract that much attention, whereas with this box idea the links take away from the more graphic part of the siggy. Maybe your main focus on the links and you only intended for the Golurk and related effects to complement the links? I don't know. Also, I would at least consider changing the font to something that compliments the signature more.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6/10 Pretty generic banner. Just a pink cloud-filter background with Lickitung on top... D: The banner's text shouldn't be so big that it distracts from the main focal (in this case, Lickitung). Text under sig is organized and cute. Sig could use a little more info or links or whatever to make it your own.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Ohhh, you're Tyler on EGC; hiiii. /wow I'm slow

6/10 It's cute <3 But um Idk if it's s'pposed to be there or if it's from a site that my school's Wi-Fi blocked but there's a broken image to the left of it ;;

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
10/10 BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME... #friendshipbias

Echidna

Years
The aligning is not right at all. Something's wrong with it, as a scroll bar has appeared. Maybe you accidentally used overflow or something. The text does not appear over the sprite, and the background is nothing but that very animated sprite!

I'd give it a 4/10.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Seems nice to me--the overall background image, that is. I just think there's something wrong or disjointed about it, and the big gigantic CSS square seems disruptive to me. Golurk never really looks that great to me but I guess it's still a good signature. 5.5/10.

Echidna

Years
Well it's too simple. The text's color, being a very light shade of pink, is not too appealing on the default theme. Its too high, and doesn't really contain anything interesting.
I don't know if it 'what's hip and now', the Pokemon Pokedex as a signature thing, but I don't really like it.

I'd give it a 1/10. I hope you don't think I'm saying this in reply to your critique on my signature, as I respect other's opinions, having my own. :)

If you need help building up a great signature, feel free to PM me, maybe we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back